Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in wa state  (Read 226 times)
overdraft (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:06:38 PM

So I'd like to find an alternative to coinbase if possible but it seems like any exchange would recognize my wa state bank account and refuse service. Is there any way around this? I'm just putting small amounts into btc and plan on letting it sit, I'm getting raped on charges (it seems) 2+% on bank transfers and 4+% on instant card transfers. I've been timing it and getting the instant transfers to pay for themselves but still wind up feeling gypped.
Thanks
Oh and I am running a vpn if that helps...
Cheers
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:10:58 PM

So I'd like to find an alternative to coinbase if possible but it seems like any exchange would recognize my wa state bank account and refuse service. Is there any way around this? I'm just putting small amounts into btc and plan on letting it sit, I'm getting raped on charges (it seems) 2+% on bank transfers and 4+% on instant card transfers. I've been timing it and getting the instant transfers to pay for themselves but still wind up feeling gypped.
Thanks
Cheers
Just don't take up residence in a state that has an idiotic government which makes illegal things that are important to you.  Washington decided to screw themselves and their residents.  That is the end of that.  Get out while you can.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
overdraft (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:18:39 PM

Bitcoin isn't illegal here just overly regulated, and while I'll concur on your idiotic gov't statement I'm not going to move over a bitcoin transaction fee.  As for the rest of it... Lets just say rules were meant to be broken  Grin
Oh and I'm one of the few who didn't "take up residence" here. A rarity these days
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:24:14 PM

I really think there are states in the U.S. and on some province mostly that rarely been using bitcoin or doesn't enough knowledge on bitcoin, it really happens sometimes that there are some rural places that doesn't have much technology to settle and use some of the technology that have been using for transaction towards bitcoin, and I think not only in the U.s. but in some country too have this kind of problem.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

Try to use this website bitwage.com, you can receive your wages through their bank account and they'll give you bitcoin for it. This website is very good, you do not need coinbase to buy your bitcoin. Bitwage is an US website and it is very convenient.  
overdraft (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:00:45 PM

Update looks like I can use Gemini which seems better at first glance but it does sound like they haven’t made a clear statement on the fork yet... more digging to be done yet
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:12:52 PM

Thanks
Cheers
Just don't take up residence in a state that has an idiotic government which makes illegal things that are important to you.  Washington decided to screw themselves and their residents.  That is the end of that.  Get out while you can.
really one of the most effective ways is to move citizenship,, try you shift south america or to australia Cheesy
I am here never to feel confined over legacle and everything to access bitcoin.,
I also do not understand why some countries like having a great fear about the circulation of bitcoin as a digital currency..
zollyharvan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:54:12 AM

I'm really sure there are states in the US and in some provinces mostly who do not use bitcoin or do not know about bitcoin, sometimes there are some rural or hamlet places that do not have much technology to settle down and use some of the technology that's been used for transaction to bitcoin, and I think not only in US But in some countries also have this kind of problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: