Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 5xASICMiner Erupter Blades  (Read 6518 times)
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 11:14:21 PM

Might be interested in 1 @ 40BTC shipped to USA.
I'll add to the list once auction closes

MikkisJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 09:21:14 AM

No kidding, screenshots are proof of nothing. When it comes to 'proof' the rule is do NOT use screencap, always cap an 'analog' environment.

What's analog environment in this case?
Shitty phone camera.

How is it any better than a screenshot when you can take a picture of a photoshopped image?
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 12:09:17 PM

No kidding, screenshots are proof of nothing. When it comes to 'proof' the rule is do NOT use screencap, always cap an 'analog' environment.

What's analog environment in this case?
Shitty phone camera.

How is it any better than a screenshot when you can take a picture of a photoshopped image?
Because its unlikely I could complete that in the 5 minutes after him asking. Or why I would lie if I'm offering escrow

SwissMiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 04:43:02 PM

20k$ hand to hand or SEPA
=164btc, you'll have to do way better than that. Would prefer to move away from cash transactions, don't want the added risk. SEPA is fine, as is UKBT.

.. my offer you refused was not too bad (205 BTC) .. and now you are crying .. sulky kid  Cheesy

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 04:50:01 PM

=164btc, you'll have to do way better than that. Would prefer to move away from cash transactions, don't want the added risk. SEPA is fine, as is UKBT.

.. my offer you refused was not too bad (205 BTC) .. and now you are crying .. sulky kid  Cheesy
Everyone who actually wants to run an auction, add this guy to ignore list. He spams random numbers, withdraws offers in auctions (lol) then goes around flaming.

americandesi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:48:55 PM

Everyone who actually wants to run an auction, add this guy to ignore list. He spams random numbers, withdraws offers in auctions (lol) then goes around flaming.

+1  dogie.. why don't you give him a negative trust feedback..?
Ethically you can do it because he sent fake bids to you.

Then he might understand seriousness of the auctions in these forums.!

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
SwissMiner

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 05:53:29 PM

.. because there was never a withdrawal by me  Grin

Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 06:24:23 PM

What fake bids are you talking about ? To me it looks like he was not willing to go over 205 BTC which is a fair offer IMO.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 06:35:11 PM

What fake bids are you talking about ? To me it looks like he was not willing to go over 205 BTC which is a fair offer IMO.
Have a look at his post history or around the auctions board. He goes in, makes a random offer which is typically ridiculous or withdraws it himself, adds a few more posts etc. He's just bumping his post count so he can scam people in the future.

dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:58:40 PM

What I don't like is someone who agrees to sell you something at a specific BTC price and then gets offers from others and cancels your deal even when both have agreed on price. If nothing has been exchanged then there is no contract but still it is a matter of honor. What if you when to a car dealership looking to buy a car and they had one that was a great deal. You tell the sales person that you want to buy the car and as they are working on the paper work another person comes in and offers more. The dealership sells the car to guy who just walked in who offered more. Do you think that is fair. 
SwissMiner

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 07:12:12 PM

He's just bumping his post count so he can scam people in the future.

uhhhh ... dogie and the crystal-ball ... he can see the future  Grin

americandesi

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:35:19 PM

What I don't like is someone who agrees to sell you something at a specific BTC price and then gets offers from others and cancels your deal even when both have agreed on price. If nothing has been exchanged then there is no contract but still it is a matter of honor. What if you when to a car dealership looking to buy a car and they had one that was a great deal. You tell the sales person that you want to buy the car and as they are working on the paper work another person comes in and offers more. The dealership sells the car to guy who just walked in who offered more. Do you think that is fair. 

Welcome to the Bitcoin World.! Get used to it.!
I have been in those circumstances myself several times.! When i sell on the forums, many people come, make deals and then never turnup or later deny to go ahead.

If you are expecting people in the virtual world to treat you the same way like your car dealer treats you in the real world, then i think you are in the wrong place.! Then dealing in bitcoin are not for you.!

btw the context you are referring to is totally flawed because the blades were in a auction and not retail sales.

americandesi

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:39:04 PM

btw.. talking of honor.. you were heavily underquoting the price to take advantage. First you agreed for a higher price and then came back and reduced the price saying you don't have couple of those extra BTC's to pay. Some guy outbid you in the auction.!

dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:14:28 AM

Sorry then. I guess I don't know how auctions or bidding work. If you didn't like my price then you should have said so. No harm in that. Your blades and so you did what you did to get the most BTC.
SwissMiner

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 05:42:02 AM

Sorry then. I guess I don't know how auctions or bidding work. If you didn't like my price then you should have said so. No harm in that. Your blades and so you did what you did to get the most BTC.

auction?

the whole part was like kindergarten  Cry

Rora

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:42:48 AM

That price is stupidly high.

MILK THE BITCOIN ARMS RACE FOR EVERYTHING ITS WORTH!
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:01:18 PM

Thats the price 100s and 100s of units have been sold at worldwide.
2 more sold at BIN, 2 left.

pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:01:49 PM

The blade is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.  Why is this concept so hard for people to understand?
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:02:47 PM

All my in hand blades sold, however have buyers for more. Anyone wanting to sell, pm me.

ahitman

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 02:31:16 AM

are you serious, you use a camera for screenshots  Huh

never heard about the function "printscreen"  Grin

sorry, but you are running high-tech-equipment and dont know the basics ...

Because you could photoshop screenshots in fucking paint *sigh* Its a hell of a lot harder from a camera, especially a low quality one.

You can just as easily photoshop an image and then take an analog picture of the photoshoped image. This would propably make the fake even harder to discover as a low quality analog picture could hide details that would allow you to discover the fake.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: