Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moneybees Physical shops for buying and selling Bitcoin and Ether  (Read 385 times)
jairusregio (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:36:19 PM

Hi to all my fellow Bitcoin and Ethereum fanatics!

Want to buy and sell Bitcoins and Ethereum but cannot find a reliable seller online? Fear not, you can now buy and sell Bitcoins and Ethereum over-the-counter locally with moneybees physical stores! Moneybees is partnered with licensed remittance centers and money changers to offer fast and secure over-the-counter virtual currency transactions. Moneybees offers its advantages to local online exchanges, wallets and platforms like seamless over-the-counter service just like having a transaction on conventional over-the-counter money changers. You also get security because you will be going to transact face-to-face with our trusted partners to give you the peace of mind that your transaction will surely be completed before you leave the shop. Moneybees are also compliant with legal business partners such as Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Securities and Exchanges Commision (SEC) and Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) which have government required licenses to ensure your transactions are safe and secure. Moneybees require government ID's such as passport, drivers license etc. for every transaction. Amount transaction limit for each day is Php 500,000 but can bypass with the discretion of the owner of Moneybees. You can also find the competitive buy and sell rate of Bitcoin and Ethereum on www.moneybees.net just below the "become a partner" link.

Moneybees have three locations where you can buy and sell your Bitcoin and Ethereum.

1. MONTEAL MONEY CHANGER
Open through Monday to Sunday
Operating Hours: 11:00AM to 7:30PM

2. WILLYN VILLARICA JEWELRY
Operating Hours: 11:00AM to 7:00PM

3. PSULIT MONEY CHANGER
Operating Hours : 11:00AM to 9:00PM
Location: 2/F Cyber and Fashion Mall Eastwood City, Bagumbayan

Moneybees is also open for partnership with existing money changers for over-the-counter buy and sell of Bitcoin and Ethereum. For more details and information, you can visit www.moneybees.net or you can message the hardworking owner of Moneybees Mr. Jay Ricky Villarante on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/jbvillarante).

PS: I also attached pictures of receipts of my successful transactions with Moneybees Smiley

Thanks and God Bless! Smiley

https://imgur.com/a/ign6h
https://imgur.com/a/wep6d
https://imgur.com/a/HvVp8
https://imgur.com/a/pNolR
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jingyu

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:32:08 PM

You did not mention how the transaction is like. Do I need to provide my bitcoin address or an email address is enough? Do I need to wait and how long since this is over the counter. How do I verify if the transaction is successful if I live far from the three locations you provided.
jairusregio (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:40:50 AM

Hi there! thanks for the input and also I'm sorry I miss those parts and for the late reply. Yes sir you do need the Bitcoin wallet address but you dont need the email address. Yes after giving the Bitcoin wallet address to the sales person, they would let you check again the Bitcoin wallet address before continuing the transaction. Upon your inspection and confirmation that the Bitcoin wallet is correct, the sales person will now start the transaction and after that, he/she will tell you that the Bitcoin is sent to your Bitcoin wallet address and you would wait till the transaction is finish by checking your Bitcoin wallet. The transaction will only take a few minutes also based on my experience. Mostly about 10-15 mins for Bitcoin while about 20 minutes for Ethereum. If you do still have a few questions, feel free to beep me up here thanks and God Bless!
PrinceBTC

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:14:48 AM

Moneybees is also open for partnership with existing money changers for over-the-counter buy and sell of Bitcoin and Ethereum. For more details and information, you can visit www.moneybees.net or you can message the hardworking owner of Moneybees Mr. Jay Ricky Villarante on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/jbvillarante).

Wow great! just like "New York's Bitcoin Centre"

and glad to know that Moneybess owner is the former Senior Software Engineer at Friendster, Mr. Jay Ricky Villarante. Smiley

Buy Cheap Bitcoin Shirts & Apparel - https://teespring.com/stores/stake

[HIRE ME] Graphic Designer here! Banner, Header, Facebook Cover and more!!
jingyu

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:26:36 AM

Looks like the owner has a good reputation. I might try to use their service in the near future. I hope they could a few more banks for cash in options because right now I am only seeing BDO.
jingyu

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:02:52 AM

Can I convert my bitcoins to eth using this platform? Let us say I bought bitcoins from moneybees and realized it was eth that I really needed. Is there a way to convert my existing btc from moneybees to eth?
jairusregio (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:58:10 AM

Can I convert my bitcoins to eth using this platform? Let us say I bought bitcoins from moneybees and realized it was eth that I really needed. Is there a way to convert my existing btc from moneybees to eth?

Hello there sad to say for now you cant use paylance to convert btc to eth because paylance only supports btc for now. I can suggest that you can use www.shapeshift.io so you can convert bitcoin to ethereum and many others. thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: