Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How awesome is Electroneum  (Read 459 times)
Gehoff (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:58:52 PM

OK so I got a story but long story short I have 1s and 0s running in my blood but did nothing productive about it for many reasons. When I first learned of BitCoin I KNEW how great it was.  Electroneum seems to know exactly why and what Crypto needs to go public.  I believe that gamers created crypto and that is who they are targeting.  I have been a gamer and loved programming from my first computer (Commodor 64) until now.  Gaming is a whole science on it's own but I saw the evolution.  The first time I saw people selling digital items for cash was in the Diablo 2 days.  The rare items and things you get in games have a value to you that most of us don't even realize. We put time and effort and money into it.  As we see games have capatalized on that.  Free apps and Free to Play games are banking from in game currencies and purchases. For instance I love Team Fortress 2.  The Key bought with cash ($2.50 USD) unlocks boxes that may contain a very rare item. These items are purely cosmetic and have no affect on gameplay.  Yet some go into the thousands of dollars.  in game items became currency when worth a lot of keys. Many games use this and their is a huge market to implement Electroneum into the gaming world because it trickles all the way to the little phone apps and social media games, not just serious games.  If you don't know about Steam then that is the platform.  Steam is now accepting bitcoin, and I hope the Devs have looked into them jumping on board with Electroneum as soon as possible.  Bitcoin is not good for small in game items and not quick enough to satisfy traders.  Electroneums transaction time mixed with it being currency that can be used across any digital gaming platform can make it THE gaming money.  For instance in TF2 I traded up to 20 keys from nothing and I could have bought a game with it or just used the money for anything if I sold it all on the market. Electroneum being the standard currency would be revolutionary to the whole industry.  As much as the powers that be want to regulate things, the information age we live in hard to grasp. No more do we need to seek out information for things we want to learn. It is at our fingertips. Now I barely touched on the game theory but the blockchain makes us all work for what is best for us and the group as every single user agrees on the rules. You don't like the rules, change them. If others don't agree you have nothing, if others do then BAM! Forked. Bitcoin has established value and is the gold to back up other cryptos. So many alts right now but Electroneum has it right.  In order for the general public to see how awesome this Crypto age is they need Electroneum. No complicated blockchain explanation. Security worries are always there with any currency -fiat or digital but crypto is better then fiat hands down in security.   The simple yet genius 2 decimal point system.  If I would have stuck with my dream of video game programming then I would have been onboard with bitcoin so early it would have been me buying that pizza.  As a kid I programmed in QBasic, on my TI calculator, batch files, c++ whatever I could.  The thing about programming logic is that it is just that. Logic. Computers keep you honest in programming.  You can't argue with it although you will.  "I DIDN'T FORGET A SEMI-COLON ITS RIGHT... oh yeah".  I digress.  I thought my dream was gone now that I'm 33 but my lifes getting back together and I don't want to miss this with Electroneum so if any devs read this (doubtful) I am going to try to do what I can to enhance this launch.  I am a social media ghost but I'm guessing you have all the marketing aspect covered so I'm thinking of games that reward with coins from my own wallet or who knows. This alt seems so genuine that for the first time I am not doubting myself. I never loved crypto because of the getting rich quick potential, bonus that I have not yet taken advantage of, but rather the impossible to imagine things I can do if THAT were my money.  Electroneum is bringing crypto to the world, hold on should they deliver. Spoiler Alert: They will.
paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:25:47 PM

is losing all those decimal places the answer?  perhaps the wallet software will be less clunky than Bitcoin Core - shouldn't be too difficult...  if they can avoid the need to decide on transaction fees...  get it wrong with Bitcoin and it can take 30 hours or 30 days to send...
bennybeezy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:50:27 AM

OK so I got a story but long story short I have 1s and 0s running in my blood but did nothing productive about it for many reasons. When I first learned of BitCoin I KNEW how great it was.  Electroneum seems to know exactly why and what Crypto needs to go public.  I believe that gamers created crypto and that is who they are targeting.  I have been a gamer and loved programming from my first computer (Commodor 64) until now.  Gaming is a whole science on it's own but I saw the evolution.  The first time I saw people selling digital items for cash was in the Diablo 2 days.  The rare items and things you get in games have a value to you that most of us don't even realize. We put time and effort and money into it.  As we see games have capatalized on that.  Free apps and Free to Play games are banking from in game currencies and purchases. For instance I love Team Fortress 2.  The Key bought with cash ($2.50 USD) unlocks boxes that may contain a very rare item. These items are purely cosmetic and have no affect on gameplay.  Yet some go into the thousands of dollars.  in game items became currency when worth a lot of keys. Many games use this and their is a huge market to implement Electroneum into the gaming world because it trickles all the way to the little phone apps and social media games, not just serious games.  If you don't know about Steam then that is the platform.  Steam is now accepting bitcoin, and I hope the Devs have looked into them jumping on board with Electroneum as soon as possible.  Bitcoin is not good for small in game items and not quick enough to satisfy traders.  Electroneums transaction time mixed with it being currency that can be used across any digital gaming platform can make it THE gaming money.  For instance in TF2 I traded up to 20 keys from nothing and I could have bought a game with it or just used the money for anything if I sold it all on the market. Electroneum being the standard currency would be revolutionary to the whole industry.  As much as the powers that be want to regulate things, the information age we live in hard to grasp. No more do we need to seek out information for things we want to learn. It is at our fingertips. Now I barely touched on the game theory but the blockchain makes us all work for what is best for us and the group as every single user agrees on the rules. You don't like the rules, change them. If others don't agree you have nothing, if others do then BAM! Forked. Bitcoin has established value and is the gold to back up other cryptos. So many alts right now but Electroneum has it right.  In order for the general public to see how awesome this Crypto age is they need Electroneum. No complicated blockchain explanation. Security worries are always there with any currency -fiat or digital but crypto is better then fiat hands down in security.   The simple yet genius 2 decimal point system.  If I would have stuck with my dream of video game programming then I would have been onboard with bitcoin so early it would have been me buying that pizza.  As a kid I programmed in QBasic, on my TI calculator, batch files, c++ whatever I could.  The thing about programming logic is that it is just that. Logic. Computers keep you honest in programming.  You can't argue with it although you will.  "I DIDN'T FORGET A SEMI-COLON ITS RIGHT... oh yeah".  I digress.  I thought my dream was gone now that I'm 33 but my lifes getting back together and I don't want to miss this with Electroneum so if any devs read this (doubtful) I am going to try to do what I can to enhance this launch.  I am a social media ghost but I'm guessing you have all the marketing aspect covered so I'm thinking of games that reward with coins from my own wallet or who knows. This alt seems so genuine that for the first time I am not doubting myself. I never loved crypto because of the getting rich quick potential, bonus that I have not yet taken advantage of, but rather the impossible to imagine things I can do if THAT were my money.  Electroneum is bringing crypto to the world, hold on should they deliver. Spoiler Alert: They will.

This is all incredible insight!! I was on the fence as to whether or not to invest but after reading your thorough analysis of the potential of Electroneum it has swayed me to make the move. Being that I'm far from an avid online gamer or gambler, I was actually more intrigued by the mobile mining aspect but obviously there's a lot more at stake here (no pun intended). I hope they succeed, and I will be investing! Thank you  Grin 
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:35:27 AM

Thanks for this insight ,because of it i started investing mine too ,hoping electroneum will rock the market soon Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:17:47 AM

Electroneum is going to destroy the naysayers and make them wish they had invested. I happily purchased nearly 100,000 tokens. I look very forward to watching this grow into a massive success in the coming months!
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:00:30 PM

Winning! (i hope!)

https://imgur.com/a/C5KVI
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: