Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?!  (Read 21855 times)
roy12875

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

If you have lost 80% fund in the altcoins, I think nothing you can do now, if you cut your loss in this time, you will be lost all your money, so no doubt to hodl your altcoins and for the market recover again, not you, is all the people who invested from last year, all they lost the money, so hodl it and don't dump it!

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
all your decisions are in your hands, if you sell them now you will experience considerable losses but that can be covered by reinvesting in better and more stable altcoins on the market. but surviving is better because those who experience losses are not just you but many are like you.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

In this situation, it is very difficult to answer your question because in such a difficult time for cryptocurrency many scam projects come to light much easier and it is possible that some of the projects will leave the market. Therefore, it is likely that some investments will be lost, but you should not get discouraged and now there is no point in selling, just waiting for growth.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

There is not much to do but wait for the market to recover again. We all know that it can take a while and it will take a lot of patience. That is why a lot of investors has given up and moved on to the next investment as crypto became an eyesore because of the bear market. There's also the risk of a coin losing more than 50% of its value. Investors became hesitant and just want to play safe than take risk or gamble. Hopefully, it will be different next year.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

You have pretty good tokens , I think in the future they will show themselves more , of course now the drawdown of many crippled, but I think in the future will restore these coins !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

Hey there

In my opinion, you have no choice but to hold.  Now you have to see it as a quantity of x rather than placing a dollar figure on it.

Investing in large established coins can seem like a safe bet/sure thing, but we are reminded regularly that we do not control the markets in crypto, and are therefore at the mercy of those that do. 

Ever notice how the crypto markets swings always favor the big holders and never the little guy?  They always do.  For the money men, crypto is a thorn in their side at the moment, and they sure do notice it, and are actively abusing it to generate negative sentiment.  Clamping down on these markets and crashing them like they do is how scared, angry, petulant, spoiled brats act.  Think about it.  Pure greed mixed with a healthy dose of fear.

Rich people know money is not the end all, power and control is.  They are not about to telegraph their moves as surprise is their best weapon.  Just remember crypto is not going away, ever.  It's here to stay.

There is so much development going on around the world, it is unstoppable.  So no matter what happens or what the govs and corps do, gather crypto assets and hold tight.  You don't want to be left out of what is shaping up to be the greatest wealth transfer in the known history of the world.  And if you can't afford silver and/or gold, crypto is just right for the majority of the masses.

Best of luck to you and always remember, we need patience and vigilance as a community in these trying times.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

Hey there

Of course I will recommend you to hold your coins. Cause selling is not good idea in this bear market. Price will raise again but for this some time need. Don't lose your hope just like me.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

All I think you need is just a fall back and observe more and also learn a lot on what to buy and what are needed to know before buying any coin because I believe you just belive in their silly write up and fall for them and decide to buy you need to learn more on reaching of whatever you are putting your money into.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
  Print  

Jump to: