Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening with Monacoin?  (Read 877 times)
shibob (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:00:45 PM

Could anyone explain what's happening with Monacoin, not only price goes to moon, also trading volume is unbelievable.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AutumnAcacia

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:02:41 PM

People are saying the ol' Pump N Dump, others are saying it's Japan's first coin and they're making it worthwhile. You pick.
shibob (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:14:20 PM

People are saying the ol' Pump N Dump, others are saying it's Japan's first coin and they're making it worthwhile. You pick.

I'm not sure, but I just think Pump N Dump is not suitable for this coin cuz its supply is quite large with ~55M. Maybe Japan's first coin is reasonable, if it's the case, how's about DogeCoin?
Cryptotalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:23:37 PM

A pump with such a high volume? I doubt.

But correction comes soon anyway IMHO.
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

I heard it has been added to one of the big Japanese crypto exchange, allow people to buy it directly with Yen, hence the demand is swamped in. But I think there is also potentially a huge pump riding the news, so I will not touch it for now.
Saifher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:46:29 PM

Standard pump and dump. Once it has already pumped up a good bit, start spreading some generic news like "japan's first coin!" or "released in X exchange soon!" to get the average Joe to join in the pump/increase volume and give it a little more steam - then dump on everyones head and move along to the next coin

intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:54:32 PM

Another pump and dump scheme
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Time to sell, when the coins so pamp you need to be careful to sell in time. I do not know if there is any regularity, but if the coins are on a strong pamp, then dump will also be hug.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
taongam

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

Seeing that first major spike and now it's correcting this solidly, this is nothing but good for MONA, the next spike will take it even higher, buy and HODL for the moon !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: