Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:22:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] 3 KNC Miner Pre- order " Golden Ticket " to sell  (Read 2943 times)
idee2013 (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:43:38 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2013, 09:38:23 PM by idee2013

Auction was not possible. Please PM me if you want a spot.
I had to lock the topic. Why?...please read  the wohle topic. I have informed some moderators about it.

Hi,

i have to sell 2 of my preoders and 1 of my friend(he is not registred in this forum).Only queue positions are for sale.

Escrow through John K. from this forum is possible with BTC. I have talked with him.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=141672.0

KNC is supporting to sell and transfer preorders
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=221312

Please be aware that time is everything because KNC are taking preoders (1-500) orders only until next monday 10th june 2013 and is very busy.
But they should extended the 7 days order time, because they had some order/shopsystem issues in the last days.

KNC newletter from 3th june 18:35 CET time
The order books are now open for the first time allowing full ordering and payment of the Jupiter and Saturn devices. Everyone already has their place in the queue so we are giving everyone 7 days to pay and maintain that place. If there are any technical issues with our website or payment portals over the next 7 days we will of course increase this period accordingly.  Once the 7 days are over we will provide everyone with their final shipping queue placement.

Please write at your bids if you need John as Escrow or not. Be aware that John ist not 24/7 online. And i need a message if he received the BTC from the bids.
Only after it i can write a mail to SAM from KNC.
For this mail, i need your real Email adress and your name. send it to me as a PM directly after the auction end.

All of this preorders are the golden tickets as sam have written me as i asked him how
it is possible because they are order IDs over 500.

Screenshot from preorder mail:

Mail from SAM (KNC) :

> Hi
>
> You have a golden ticket and you will be able to buy a jupiter with
> that number.
> There is no need for you to buy mars
>
>
> Sam

My preorders #: 531 and 532
of my friend #: 551

If someone is wondering how it could be a golden ticket:

A few weeks ago, there was a possibility to choose between 2 KNC Products at the the KNC shop.
1. 100% price for products 1-500
2. 50% price for products over 500

I have choosen  the first one and preordered it.

Here is a screenshot of my KNC account if someone don't belive it:

Only the first 500 Customers can see 4 miners (1-500) to order how myself. Other customers over 500 can see only 2 miners to order:

my question to sam (KNC):

Answer from Sam:

i hope this a clear answer for many peoples here

I will wait until this friday for the highest offers and of your course  minimum after the KNC Openday because i do not want to scam anyone
and want that the buyer of my preorders can get maxium possible evidences from KNC

Note: The buyer has to pay the miner at KNC shop until 7/8 days(from 3th. june) to don't lose the early order positions.  

I hope i have described everything you need.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redcomet

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:50:13 AM

People trying to sell things they took 0 risk in acquiring instantly make my ignore list
idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:51:51 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2013, 05:04:56 AM by idee2013

People trying to sell things they took 0 risk in acquiring instantly make my ignore list

Do you really think reading and searching things about KNC to reakt best possible since weeks and preorder transfers do not much take time?
Why are there so many peoples have late order IDs wihout preorders and searching to buy a low preorder ID?
Because they did not make the things which i have done spending a lot of time !
And of course...i have made nothing.
And i am not the man taking money for preorders in this forum before KNC shows most possible evidence (openday) how other peoples!
swappermall

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 05:56:17 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2013, 06:23:19 AM by swappermall

Do you really think reading and searching things about KNC to reakt best possible since weeks and preorder transfers do not much take time?
Why are there so many peoples have late order IDs wihout preorders and searching to buy a low preorder ID?
And i am not the man taking money for preorders in this forum before KNC shows most possible evidence (openday) how other peoples!

Can't you find a way to help others without placing an order in bad faith (not intending to actually go through with the transaction with KNC)?

Do you enjoy paying extra money to ticket scalpers?  How about getting into a wheelchair and offering your services to help people cut ahead of the line at Disney World? Ethically speaking, selling KNC's queue positions is no different as far as I'm concerned.  You may be "helping" some people, but you're doing so at the expense of others.

Please reconsider what you're doing.  You're hurting your own reputation.  If you want to help people by researching a topic and then sharing what you've learned, people will appreciate that, but I personally do not think highly of people whose only intent when placing an order is to make a profit by selling a queue position.  If this is not your intent, feel free to accept my apology and ignore this post.  I'm sure in that case you would no longer accept any bids and you would just gift your advanced queue position to a stranger in this forum out of a sense of sheer generosity.  If your research into KNC is so valuable to others, then surely you can find a way to market your expertise without engaging in line cutting.  The fact that KNC is allowing you to do this on a limited basis doesn't impress me.  If I were in their position I wouldn't want to hassle with you either.  I believe you can do better than this.
idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 07:24:54 AM

Can't you find a way to help others without placing an order in bad faith (not intending to actually go through with the transaction with KNC)?

Do you enjoy paying extra money to ticket scalpers?  How about getting into a wheelchair and offering your services to help people cut ahead of the line at Disney World? Ethically speaking, selling KNC's queue positions is no different as far as I'm concerned.  You may be "helping" some people, but you're doing so at the expense of others.

Please reconsider what you're doing.  You're hurting your own reputation.  If you want to help people by researching a topic and then sharing what you've learned, people will appreciate that, but I personally do not think highly of people whose only intent when placing an order is to make a profit by selling a queue position.  If this is not your intent, feel free to accept my apology and ignore this post.  I'm sure in that case you would no longer accept any bids and you would just gift your advanced queue position to a stranger in this forum out of a sense of sheer generosity.  If your research into KNC is so valuable to others, then surely you can find a way to market your expertise without engaging in line cutting.  The fact that KNC is allowing you to do this on a limited basis doesn't impress me.  If I were in their position I wouldn't want to hassle with you either.  I believe you can do better than this.

why do you not write this to other preorder sellers? or sellers of BFL miners in auctions here taking 300%/400% and more of the original BFL prices.there are many at bitcointalk doing this.

sorry, but i said it here in my original post why i am selling this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224935.msg2369658#msg2369658

i had no intent to sell preorders !!! at the preorder time i did not know, which KNC products at the end will be possible to order!!!
And of cause this i have used only one preoder ID for me because i have not so much money to buy 3 miners!
At the very first preorder time the prices were not so high for preorders! At this time a few weeks ago, KNC had any concrete products  at their website.

it's really waste of time to react to wrong allegations all the time....but don't worry, as you can see you are not the first one.
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:22:41 PM

BTC0.5 for 1 slot.  No need for escrow
idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:47:02 PM

Sorry, i have forgotten to write a start price of 3btc because of the little time.Please be fair and start from 3btc.
idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:22:23 PM

Sorry, i have forgotten to write a start price of 3btc because of the little time.Please be fair and start from 3btc.

Please forget the 3btc startprice and the chaos. It was my fault.
Actually bid : 0,5 BTC from LiteBit
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:39:12 PM

So this I guess this is the new equivalent of ticket scalping for the BTC world.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:51:45 PM

So this I guess this is the new equivalent of ticket scalping for the BTC world.

how the most things at the auction section...for example preordered bfl miners and so on....
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 05:03:26 PM

Nah I'd say this is different.

For BFL pre-orders , folks had to lay down a significant amount of money to pre-order. Totally okay with that; folks can sell or keep their pre-orders as they liked.

This on the other hand is folks not intending to pay for an item. Instead of the products that were intended to be available for sale to folks who would buy them, these 'preorders' were secured only for profiteering... OP is not contributing anything, I highly doubt they had the funds available for the 4 'preorders' , and making a quick buck was the idea for the get-go.

Not saying this shouldn't happen or that people should not be able to buy this...but IMHO it's a jerk move, just like concert ticket scalpers who make themselves middlemen by keeping products out of legitimate customer's hands.

If anyone is to blame though I think it's more the KNC system they used...

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 05:14:41 PM

sorry, but i said it here in my original post why i am selling this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224935.msg2369658#msg2369658

i had no intent to sell preorders !!! at the preorder time i did not know, which KNC products at the end will be possible to order!!!
And of cause this i have used only one preoder ID for me because i have not so much money to buy 3 miners!
At the very first preorder time the prices were not so high for preorders! At this time a few weeks ago, KNC had any concrete products  at their website.

it's really waste of time to react to wrong allegations all the time....but don't worry, as you can see you are not the first one.

LiteBit
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 06:24:10 PM

Nah I'd say this is different.

For BFL pre-orders , folks had to lay down a significant amount of money to pre-order. Totally okay with that; folks can sell or keep their pre-orders as they liked.

This on the other hand is folks not intending to pay for an item. Instead of the products that were intended to be available for sale to folks who would buy them, these 'preorders' were secured only for profiteering... OP is not contributing anything, I highly doubt they had the funds available for the 4 'preorders' , and making a quick buck was the idea for the get-go.

Not saying this shouldn't happen or that people should not be able to buy this...but IMHO it's a jerk move, just like concert ticket scalpers who make themselves middlemen by keeping products out of legitimate customer's hands.

If anyone is to blame though I think it's more the KNC system they used...

+1
This has been a VERY FRUSTRATING situation a bunch of us are in because we want to order but can't without paying someone that has nothing to do with the project.  There have been some classy users that have given there spots away because they won't use them, but most are folks that are trying to make money.
idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 07:26:11 PM

+1
This has been a VERY FRUSTRATING situation a bunch of us are in because we want to order but can't without paying someone that has nothing to do with the project.  There have been some classy users that have given there spots away because they won't use them, but most are folks that are trying to make money.

1. First why are saying such things in an auction topic. Discuss it in an other one or open a new topic.
2. As you can see in this frist post i have ordered one miner for myself. So i am in the project! I thought as i have made the preorders  in april, KNC
will approximately will have the same prices as BFL. So i have made 3 orders.
Peoples asked me, if i could make an auction with the orders, therewith everyone get a chance to get an early preorder ID. So i made it to make it transparent and fair. And how you can see, i did not consist for the 3btc startprice.
In your version (to give it away), how does it work, that everyone can get a chance to get a preorder number??? I think you do not have an answer.
And as i have said you in an PM i had allready bids for 5 and 4 BTC. And if had sold it at this PM prices you would not have the chance to get it here.
So what so you want??? You are one of the peoples  those i am offering the chance!!
Think about it!

LiteBit
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 07:39:03 PM

+1

1. First why are saying such things in an auction topic. Discuss it in an other one or open a new topic.
2. As you can see in this frist post i have ordered one miner for myself. So i am in the project! I thought as i have made the preorders  in april, KNC
will approximately will have the same prices as BFL. So i have made 3 orders.
Peoples asked me, if i could make an auction with the orders, therewith everyone get a chance to get an early preorder ID. So i made it to make it transparent and fair. And how you can see, i did not consist for the 3btc startprice.
In your version (to give it away), how does it work, that everyone can get a chance to get a preorder number??? I think you do not have an answer.
And as i have said you in an PM i had allready bids for 5 and 4 BTC. And if had sold it at this PM prices you would not have the chance to get it here.
So what so you want??? You are one of the peoples  those i am offering the chance!!
Think about it!

The frustration is with kncminer.com not us or you. Trust me, I'm thankful to have a chance.
idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 08:20:35 PM

well, after hopefully cleared the situation and posts:

Actually bid : 0,5 BTC from LiteBit
idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:06:33 AM

Sorry LiteBit and all to want take part to this auction. I slept and thought about my forgotten startprice and i have decided to make a startprice
of 3 BTC for each spot, because i have allready bids if 4 and 5 BTC in PMs. Pleoples asked me if  can  do it as an auction to make it fair. So if all particpants  and who had write me a PM and wanted that i am fair, then its only fair when i am insisting for the forgotten startprice.

Well,
NEW auction start with startprice of 3BTC

FlappySocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:07:41 AM

That's a bit unfair.  I had every intention of completing my order with KNC.  However, the deal changed, and I want out.  I wasted hours researching, and reading the threads. Hopes dashed again and again.
It might be 0 risk now, but at the time, it didn't feel that way.

I don't understand/trust the order queue system at all.  So for my auction, I am doing Escrow on the understanding I only get paid if the buyer actually gets their order confirmed in the top 500 after the 7 days is up.  Fairest way I think.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 10:09:17 AM

Last post, scammer tag requested https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227961.0
Stop using your fake accounts to flag my posts.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 10:10:02 AM

Now that's honest and ADDING value.

That's a bit unfair.  I had every intention of completing my order with KNC.  However, the deal changed, and I want out.  I wasted hours researching, and reading the threads. Hopes dashed again and again.
It might be 0 risk now, but at the time, it didn't feel that way.

I don't understand/trust the order queue system at all.  So for my auction, I am doing Escrow on the understanding I only get paid if the buyer actually gets their order confirmed in the top 500 after the 7 days is up.  Fairest way I think.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: