Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 300 ETH worth of DIGI Bonus  (Read 626 times)
digitoken (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:41:44 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 11:53:59 AM by digitoken

*Please note this post is not intended for users to spam and is not intended as gambling.

Please note this is not a competition. This is simply a bonus for 4 contributors of our token sale who will be automatically entered. Please read through our token sale and only contribute if you believe in our project. Each contributor will receive 600 DIGI per 1 ETH as per the usual token sale.

DIGI, a blockchain based platform for digital goods and services are giving away 300 ETH worth of DIGI Tokens to 4 contributors of our initial coin offering. It is extremely simple to enter, all you have to do is contribute more than 1 ETH during the token sale and you will be automatically entered. Randomly selected contributors will be chosen at the end of the token sale and awarded with the Bonus listed below:

1st Bonus - One contributor will receive:
90,000 DIGI (150 ETH Worth)

2nd Bonus - One contributor will receive:
45,000 DIGI (75 ETH Worth)

3rd Bonus - One contributor will receive:
30,000 DIGI (50 ETH Worth)

4th Bonus - One contributor will receive:
15,000 DIGI (25 ETH Worth)

About DIGI
DIGI Token is a new coin that will be used within a digital marketplace. The aim is to make this marketplace one of the world’s largest digital goods & services platform. Our coin aims to solve three core issues in the digital goods industry which are copyright issues, high commissions for sellers and the restricted global reach. DIGI itself represents more than just a coin or marketplace, it envisions the future of downloadable digital goods and services. The digital goods market is a multi-billion dollar industry that has been expanding year on year. Market research experts assessed the ten main growth factors in digital trade and have predicted that the value of the digital goods market could exceed $500 billion by 2019.

Token sale ends in less than 1 week. Join us and be part of this project!

Find out more about DIGI here

Find out more about the 300 ETH worth of DIGI Bonus here
HPC1984

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:58:45 PM

You realize a giveaway is by definition done at no charge right?

I mean you could argue you're giving away tickets with the purchase of tokens...not ETH.

And it isn't an Eth giveaway anyway, it's for DIGI.
digitoken (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:02:53 PM

You realize a giveaway is by definition done at no charge right?

I mean you could argue you're giving away tickets with the purchase of tokens...not ETH.

And it isn't an Eth giveaway anyway, it's for DIGI.

Hi it is a giveaway based on contribution. And the giveaway is for DIGI for the value of ETH.
Apologies for any confusion
djaliel

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:36:14 PM

i think this is gambling not giveawy  Cheesy
digitoken (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:38:04 PM

i think this is gambling not giveawy  Cheesy

Hi this is not gambling as each contributor will still receive 600 DIGI for 1 ETH.
We apologise it comes across this way.
This is actually more of a bonus for 4 of our contributors.

djaliel

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:43:32 PM

oh okay, but there is no information if payment 1 eth for 600 digi, I have not opened his website yet  Grin
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:43:47 PM

But how is it that you have set the price already?
Not even launched and you have mentioned the worth of your token?
The market decided the value
ThaBigNec

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:47:40 PM

I have invested in some ICO's and with some had success and with some not. But man this is not a way you promote your ICO.
HPC1984

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:55:52 PM

But how is it that you have set the price already?
Not even launched and you have mentioned the worth of your token?
The market decided the value

It's a token sale, so setting the price of the token is part of the ICO process. After it's on an exchange the market will definitely decide, but for now it's just whatever value the devs have estimated (real or not).

The point I was making is that there's enough suspect coins entering the market that I think people should be careful about the way they word their announcements so it doesn't come across as shady.

So to me the title of the announcement should probably be changed to something like "180,000 DIGI Lottery (Worth 300 Eth) for ICO Contributors" to be more truthful.
digitoken (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:07:22 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback totally understand how this comes across.

The marketing guys had an idea that they thought would help with our token sale and give one final push.

We are not shady at all and it is unfortunate this has come across, we will actually be returning every contribution if we don't reach our minimum target of approximately 400ETH. This is because we will not be able to deliver our project and feel it would not be fair on contributors. Our intentions are completely clean and we do not want to force anyone to invest/contribute if they feel uneasy. We completely feel our project has potential but unfortunately we did not have the huge marketing budget as some other ICOs so maybe were not able to resonate this correctly.

We only have 6 days left so we are hoping we can reach our minimum target and make this project a success.

Many thanks for all your comments though.
digitoken (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:55:34 AM

Just an update:
Due to the responses we have received we have updated the content to try and be more transparent.
We thank you for all the support and comments.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: