Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:57:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [New Exchange] - IAZO  (Read 201 times)
IAZO (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:13:45 PM

Hello everyone!

We are pleased to introduce a new crypt exchange. At the current level of competition, it is very difficult to surprise anyone with a decent interface, professional team and safe environment. It is not enough to go through and get your fair share of the market.

Having a deep understanding of today's reality, we have an interest in always being close to the crypto community and attending whenever possible.

So what is special about IAZO?

- the rates of orders super low, currently at 0.10 / 0.15 (maker / taker), being able to reach zero.

- Servers monitored 24/7.

- safe environment, we are very concerned about our environment, all our services are tested frequently and with external auditors, to guaranty a robust and safe environment.

- We work with cold wallets.

- company registered in Brazil.

Policy to add currencies

We will be adding coins to the list according to requests and votes from the community, so just contact us, we will always be creating polls. We are really interested in adding the most popular and promising currencies and will constantly monitor the market. Let's first add popular currencies.

Safety

Writing about crypto exchange security is no easy endeavor. We have done everything possible and implemented all modern security standards. But there is room for improvement. That's why we invite you to participate in our "rewards rewards program."

Any feedback will be welcome, we are open to new ideas.

We are currently accessible by 2 channels. Choose the one that is most convenient for you:

Main channel: https://iazo.zendesk.com/hc/en/requests/new
By Email: contact@iazo.io
FreakingPingo

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:05:21 PM

I am by no means a big trader or anything but IAZO seems like a solid exchange that just needs a bit of volume.
It have some really satisfying effects when a transaction goes through Smiley Guess I am easily lured by flashy lights and cool sound effects.
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:39:36 PM

You should really announce a new bitcoin exchange in the service announcements board here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0

The altcoin service announcements board for announcing a new altcoin exchange is here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0
fabriciogomes

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

Essa IAZO é uma porcaria, aceita coisas que fazem te dar prejuízo, caiam fora. Depois veem com papinho de livre mercado.

This IAZO sucks, accepts things that make you lose money, get out. Then come with free-market shit.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

I do not see anything that is not on the more established exchanges. The list of coins is small. If you could make it different in some way from other exchanges eg list ERC-20 tokens then I would be interested. Best of luck.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

I do not see anything that is not on the more established exchanges. The list of coins is small. If you could make it different in some way from other exchanges eg list ERC-20 tokens then I would be interested. Best of luck.

Agreed. Every single feature that they've listed in "what's so special about IAZO" is already industry standard. There is absolutely nothing special with having a cold storage wallet or having servers monitored 24/7. Every other exchange already do this.

BTW, what is your rewards rewards program?

The maker/taker is actually high compared to some exchanges which started out being feeless and then only later on added a maker/taker fee. Some exchanges even have a negative maker rate.

You really need to establish trust first, because right now, people don't trust exchanges anymore in general.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: