Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan leading the way with crypto currency  (Read 1133 times)
lokkom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:13:12 PM

The japs are leading the way in Crypto currency acceptance, it's why Monacoin has been mooning recently. It will continue to moon $50. History tells tales Smiley
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:26:21 PM

Maybe japan are overtaking China after they blocked the use of bitcoin in their territory. Monacoin is created by a japanese founder ?

lokkom (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:32:41 PM

Yes the japs are not waiting for BTC to jump or be dumped. They are focusing on their own coin, and monacoin seems like it’s the first in line. This jumped from $2.50 to $4.50 in one night. Expect it to go to $7 very soon
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:31:52 PM

That a 80% increase in a single night !! Guess this coin will attract a lot of attention these days.

Getting 7$ will need some time as we wait for another big news about Monacoin

TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:35:00 PM

So might be a good time to invest in monacoin?
That's a good price increase & now that BTC is more than 5k$, seems that this might be a good altcoin for short-term investment in trading.
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:52:39 PM

I was always amazed with how disciplined and structured Japan is. I would expect this move from them as China's desire to dominate crypto market is not good for Japan.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:54:36 PM

Leading and taking large numbers of Chinese investors.
The country was probably hoping  that China would ban Cryptocurrency , it happened eventually and they are reaping bountifully.

Still do not understand why a very advanced South Korea would make the same mistake as the Chinese.
Femhab

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:18:34 PM

Japan has been taking adoption role of blockchain technology. This week, Japan's 3 mega banks collaborated on blockchain P2P money transfer, it would rather be wise of the country to take care of it's own cryptocurrency rather than watching bitcoin at eye. With proper regulations to blockchain project in Japan, their coin may become valued more just as MONAcoin is doing great.

eleck

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:22:50 PM

The country was probably hoping  that China would ban Cryptocurrency , it happened eventually and they are reaping bountifully.

Still do not understand why a very advanced South Korea would make the same mistake as the Chinese.

+1 on the SK mistake

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

Korea didn't ban all cryptocurrency, they just want to regulate it. They want to recognize which coin are legit and which one is a scam coin. Sooner  or later they would make an announcement which cryptocurrency is acceptable and which one is not.
Densitymax

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:54:12 PM

It seems to me that this can cause another wave of mega pamps of cryptocurrency linked to Japan, as it was with coins with the technology of masternodes.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:02:33 PM

Yes the japs are not waiting for BTC to jump or be dumped. They are focusing on their own coin, and monacoin seems like it’s the first in line. This jumped from $2.50 to $4.50 in one night. Expect it to go to $7 very soon
this is interesting, i think there are a lot of governments in other countries watching how this works out. Japan seems to be making its own crypto history

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
coleman268

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:09:39 PM

Pretty sure if any country will take the lead in making use of cryptos it'd definitely be Korea. However before they can make it huge there has to be a way to regulate the it so people don't think negatively of what they're buying.
lokkom (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:09:53 PM

It’s 7 am in Japan right now. Everyone is slowly waking up. Hardcore trading will happen in about 2 hours. Hope the coin moons. I’d buy some right now if I was everyone.
Vlad113

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:47:36 PM

The japan is Leading right cause of the ban of ico from china who was the leader before ... i think chiness people are moving there investor of ico in japan Cheesy
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:52:46 PM

The japan is Leading right cause of the ban of ico from china who was the leader before ... i think chiness people are moving there investor of ico in japan Cheesy
as i know some of chinese exchanges have a plan that move to japan, and some already move to other country , like binance

maybe japan will replace china become the leader of bitcoin. Smiley
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:42:01 PM

these asian scam cuntries, a couple months back it was korean who is the leading volumes and before that was china, but now is japan. these fake volumes change from cuntry to cuntry, i bet soon will be malaysia, singapore or hongkong. to me i think just one whale go arounds to creating mass fake volumes, jumping from cuntry to cuntry.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:00:54 AM

these asian scam cuntries, a couple months back it was korean who is the leading volumes and before that was china, but now is japan. these fake volumes change from cuntry to cuntry, i bet soon will be malaysia, singapore or hongkong. to me i think just one whale go arounds to creating mass fake volumes, jumping from cuntry to cuntry.

I hope that Philippines will be next! Lol. It is very obvious that Japan is now leading the way with crypto currency because China recently ban ICOs in their country and Japan is the brave one to tell the world that they accepts Bitcoin by announcing the different exchanges in their country. I'm pretty sure that Japan is one of the countries with higher income from Bitcoin in the future.
CrypticSatu

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:23:00 AM

I dont see anything special about monacoin. No update or anything. Coin from 2013 suddenly mooned?
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:35:51 AM

In its beginnings this cryptoactive was valued at $ 0.078, a week ago had a value of $ 0.5 and is now worth $ 5.11 per unit. It seems that the reasons for this surprising jump is the announcement of the addition of the MONA / JPY exchange rate in the Japanese exchange house bitFlyer, which is the third exchange house with the largest volume of bitcoin exchange.

Monacoin is the first cryptocurrency developed in Japan and is the first blockchain to add the SegWit protocol. This currency is well established in Japan where there are web markets exchanging products and services with it, as well as Neweggs-style virtual stores that accept it as a form of payment. There are also social networks that give MONA tips and have developed several tools around it. so it can still surprise us!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: