Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Developers looking for new Oppertunities  (Read 594 times)
cyanic (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:35:47 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 08:50:34 PM by cyanic

Hello, we are two developers that are looking for new opportunities to work alongside crypto projects, we have a diverse skillset but are primarily web developers. Below is a rundown of our skills and how we may be able to assist in the creation of your project or platform. We currently run a small web development company which can be found at https://cyanic.io .

Liam
BSC (Hons) Computer Science

Vue, Vuex, Javascript ES6/7, Node JS, Express, MySQL, jQuery, Socket.io, PHP, Sass and HTML5.

Liam has experience working as a full stack developer curating projects and systems in both JS and PHP. He has a keen interest in business as well as cryptocurrency, he also has experience making illustrations utilizing adobe illustrator.

Paul
BA (Hons) Business Studies

HTML5, Bootstrap 3/4, SASS, CSS, UI/UX, Concept Designing, User Interface Designing, Branding and Business intelligence.

Paul has experience working primarily as a frontend web developer focusing on user interactions and concepting user interfaces. He is influenced by modern innovate concept designs with a strong focus on providing a positive user experience. Alongside this he also has experience in business intelligence and project delivery.

Working together we have successfully delivered numerous projects which include a bespoke Content Management System, Mobile Responsive E-sports Websites, Progressive Single Page Applications and Business solutions. We are both highly dedicated individuals that are constantly trying to improve our own skillsets and move forward. We’re hoping by working with blockchain based companies we can continue to progress alongside working within a space that is both unique and interesting.

If you wish to get in contact you can send us a private message or you can email us at liam@cyanic.io or paul@cyanic.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:29:07 PM

You should better move your thread to the Service section, you are not going to receive much attention in here because most people is here only to ask about features in their projects, and most of them are already developed, so i dont think that people are going to hire you in this thread.
Move to Services, a lot of people will be able to see your portfolio and details, there is too many people in that board.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
MorrizeN

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:46:29 AM

Please send me a message i am interested on meeting you
cyanic (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:10:22 AM

You should better move your thread to the Service section, you are not going to receive much attention in here because most people is here only to ask about features in their projects, and most of them are already developed, so i dont think that people are going to hire you in this thread.
Move to Services, a lot of people will be able to see your portfolio and details, there is too many people in that board.

Noted, I'll make sure to post there. Thanks for letting us know.

Please send me a message i am interested on meeting you

Message Sent.
ktemur

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:26:10 AM

Could you please contact with me from  ktemur@hotmail.com
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:53:19 AM

Do you have any portfolio about previous work?
I have few ideas and we can talk about them.
Also you did not say anything about yours charge rate.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:48:49 AM

Where did you graduate from?
I know of someone who can make do with some front end web development.
The project requires creating a plugin that allows items to be added to a wishlist, communicated with a database and then able to receive a 'reply' from the database.
We can discuss this more by PM or email. The project isn't crypto related but I'm sure they could pay with BTC.
cyanic (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:39:29 PM

Sorry we got a flood of message's and had work come up, I'll contact everyone who made a post here.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:02:42 AM

Hello, we are two developers that are looking for new opportunities to work alongside crypto projects, we have a diverse skillset but are primarily web developers. Below is a rundown of our skills and how we may be able to assist in the creation of your project or platform. We currently run a small web development company which can be found at https://cyanic.io .

Liam

Vue, Vuex, Javascript ES6/7, Node JS, Express, MySQL, jQuery, Socket.io, PHP, Sass and HTML5.

Liam has experience working as a full stack developer curating projects and systems in both JS and PHP. He has a keen interest in business as well as cryptocurrency, he also has experience making illustrations utilizing adobe illustrator.

Paul

HTML5, Bootstrap 3/4, SASS, CSS, UI/UX, Concept Designing, User Interface Designing, Branding and Business intelligence.

Paul has experience working primarily as a frontend web developer focusing on user interactions and concepting user interfaces. He is influenced by modern innovate concept designs with a strong focus on providing a positive user experience. Alongside this he also has experience in business intelligence and project delivery.

Working together we have successfully delivered numerous projects which include a bespoke Content Management System, Mobile Responsive E-sports Websites, Progressive Single Page Applications and Business solutions. We are both highly dedicated individuals that are constantly trying to improve our own skillsets and move forward. We’re hoping by working with blockchain based companies we can continue to progress alongside working within a space that is both unique and interesting.

If you wish to get in contact you can send us a private message or you can email us at liam@cyanic.io or paul@cyanic.io

I think this topic should be moved to the service section, which is the best place for you to build your work. I rarely find developers looking for work, most of the new projects are lack of developers, I think you will easily find the job for you.
cyanic (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:30:09 AM

Liam

Paul

I think this topic should be moved to the service section, which is the best place for you to build your work. I rarely find developers looking for work, most of the new projects are lack of developers, I think you will easily find the job for you.

Aye, I'll repost this over there, Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: