Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INSPEER] - Bounty Campaign  (Read 10993 times)
sanaravena (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:03:22 PM

We invite everyone to make the contributions to the project development by joining our bounty program. Completing different tasks will allow you to receive the stakes which are to be distributed between all bounty participants in the following categories: Facebook, Twitter, Bitcointalk Signature campaign, Exclusive Project support, and Inspeer BTT thread campaign. We decided to reserve 3% of all crowdsale funds raised for our bounty program.

18% of bounty pool is to be allocated to FACEBOOK CAMPAIGN
To participate in this bounty category, you need to have 300 friends minimum, follow https://www.facebook.com/Inspeere/, and regularly share project’s posts not missing even one week of your participation.
The bounty campaign will last till the end of the crowdsale. In order to receive the bonus you need to follow the terms mentioned above.If you did not hit Like or did not share posts during one week, or unfollowed Inspeer Facebook page or your friends’ number went down, you are expected to be declined from our bounty campaign. Please mind that all double registered accounts won’t be rewarded!
The list of participants is being updated and analyzed once per week. After the Inspeer bounty campaign is over, each responsible member will receive the reward in Inspeer tokens.
Once registered, you can monitor the statistics of your participation here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF3AHBYx_OIhdII98pdV1VHP5zcOfFajsrylzRuiqbU/edit?usp=sharing

18% of bounty pool is to be allocated to TWITTER CAMPAIGN
If you have 300 followers on Twitter, you have an opportunity to join this bounty section. In addition, you must follow Inspeer official Twitter page https://twitter.com/Inspeer_io, and regularly retweet project’s tweets not missing even one week of your participation.
  • Register your participation here https://goo.gl/forms/Ys1fDWcWP51NWvVJ3
  • Like and retweet at least 1 Inspeer tweet every week. You will receive 1 stake per week for that.By retweeting 2 Inspeer tweets and above you are to receive 1 additional stake.
  • Your Twitter profile should be older than 3 months, otherwise you can not join this bounty section.
The bounty campaign will last till the end of the crowdsale. In order to receive the bonus you need to follow the terms mentioned above. If you did not hit Like or did not retweet the tweets during one week, or unfollowed Inspeer Twitter page, you are expected to be declined from bounty campaign. Please mind that all double registered accounts won’t be rewarded!
The list of participants is being updated and analyzed once per week. After the Inspeer bounty campaign is over, each responsible member is to receive the reward in Inspeer tokens.
Once registered, you can monitor the statistics of your participation here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sw-MHQtfUXt4GjVyXAKMgY5KWVff6zwuXoRMi2fyDGE/edit?usp=sharing

26% of the bounty pool is to be allocated to BITCOINTalk SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN
You can help spread the awareness about Inspeer project on BitcoinTalk forum by wearing our signature and avatar. Please mind that you have to be at least of Jr. Member rank to join this bounty campaign section.
You must wear Inspeer signature until the end of the campaign. Wearing Inspeer avatar is not mandatory, however, it will give you additional 2 stakes for each week of your participation.
Each BitcoinTalk campaign member is to receive signatures’ points weekly, considering his or her profile rank:
  • Legendary/Hero: 4 points
  • Senior member: 3 points
  • Full member: 2 points
  • Junior/Member: 1 point
Find the signature codes here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwLka__jrPcqRUprSGIzX3UyVkE?usp=sharing
In case of any technical issues, please contact the admin of Inspeer official BTT thread.
  • Another campaign option is wearing Inspeer avatar, be at least in Junior member rank for it.Once you set it, you are restricted to remove it until the end of the campaign, otherwise you won’t be rewarded.The Inspeer avatar is hosted here. https://imgur.com/b7O3Qk0
The bounty campaign will last till the end of the crowdsale. The list of participants is being updated and analyzed once per week. Every week your signature and avatar possession are verified and you are given a number of stakes corresponding with your BTT rank plus extra avatar stakes. If you removed Inspeer signature or avatar before the end if the campaign, your account is not eligible for a reward. If you have acquired a new status, please change the signature code accordingly. All rewards are to be paid in Inspeer tokens.
Once registered, you can monitor the statistics of your participation here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_D7ZV4TJ4nLTDxUhV5IImvjUzd-PEuFVvSdJ7yaxTWQ/edit?usp=sharing

28% of the bounty pool is to be allocated to BITCOINTalk TRANSLATION CAMPAIGN
You can try your hand as the translator of the Inspeer BitcoinTalk Thread official post, white paper, and ANNs, as well as the moderator of your own local thread of Inspeer project.
The following languages are welcome: German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Russian. Other languages are the subject of discussion, so please contact the admin of Inspeer official thread.
All accepted campaign participants will be contacted and provided with all needful stuff for their translations. It is possible that the official BTT announcement and white paper may undergo some modifications. In this case, bounty campaign participants are to be contacted personally via email.
Once you have registered to this campaign, please wait till we contact you!

Format of all original posts and documents should be retained. Non-qualified and incomplete translations and posts are to be excluded from the campaign. After ICO is finished, the whole bounty pool is to be redistributed among all campaign members considering the number of stakes each member gained. Bounty tasks success will be verified and estimated after the ICO ends. To receive bonus, each member must participate until the end of the ICO and follow the terms enumerated above. All rewards are to be paid in Inspeer tokens.

10% of bounty pool is to be allocated to EXCLUSIVE SUPPORT CAMPAIGN
We offer you an opportunity to promote our project in a creative way. Any ideas are welcome, any help to Inspeer project will be encouraged.
**Meet-ups arrangement - spread a word about Inspeer in your city/region. Register your participation and we’ll provide you with more details and instructions.
** Publications campaign - if you are registered on some of the most readable forums or blogs (Medium, Steemit, Golos.io, and so on) and are able to write an article about Inspeer project, then feel free to join this campaign. After your registration our bounty manager will follow you up.
** Bug campaign - feel free to find any typos, bugs and any other types of mistakes on our website, Social Media channels, and so on. In case your discoveries are consistent and relevant, we will reward you.
** Project promotion campaign - If you can attract potential investors, or you can organize interviews with project executives, or maybe you know some celebrities and they would like to support us, or you have a possibility to promote the project in Mass Media — all such ideas will be definitely reviewed and given a feedback.

Feel free to join this bounty section and share your creative ideas with us. However, please mind that that we won’t accept any badly formulated or unrealizable propositions. We keep right to reject such applications without giving any reason. We hope you understand our position.
The bounty campaign will last until the end of the crowdsale. Register your participation and we’ll contact you as soon as possible to provide with more details and instructions. All bonuses are to be paid in Inspeer tokens.

- POST BOUNTY CAMPAIGN INFORMATION AND BONUS PAYMENT DETAILS -
To get your bounty please create a personal account on Orderbook. http://www.orderbook.io/ You need to use the same email address that you put in bounty registration form. Once the crowdsale is concluded, your tokens will be credited directly into this account. Since it may take several days for counting all participants’ stakes, some short delays might occur in the process.

Inspeer Bounty program was launched on October, 6th and will last till December, 4th. We hope you enjoy your participation in it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ligareaux

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:41:51 PM

Reserved to spanish translation

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:25:14 PM

Joined FB, good luck!
Koloulinger

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:41:32 PM

i want reserve indonesian translation dev if you need

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
RickyCardero

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:11:45 PM

Hi, dev!
Where i can find information about your company? (whitelist, website or smth)
Cause we even don't know what your project will do.
Which sum is gona be soft and hard cap?
Thanks!

VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:25:28 PM

Hallo!
Can I join the twitter campaign, if my Twitter account exists since August?
Inspeer.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:52:18 PM

Hi, dev!
Where i can find information about your company? (whitelist, website or smth)
Cause we even don't know what your project will do.
Which sum is gona be soft and hard cap?
Thanks!
Hello!
Our site - https://inspeer.io. There you can find WP, Prospectus and all information about project. Also you can ask your questions in our telegram - https://t.me/Inspeer_io.
Inspeer.io

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:33:00 PM

Hallo!
Hello
Yes, you can join it
Good Luck Smiley
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:37:13 PM

I start topic on mmgp in Russian http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=541813
I will moderate it.
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:06:06 PM

hi.
I joined twitter bounty. Should i report twitts ? If yes ,When?
Inspeer.io

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:54:07 PM

hi.
I joined twitter bounty. Should i report twitts ? If yes ,When?
Hello
Like and retweet at least 1 Inspeer tweet every week. You will receive 1 stake per week for that.By retweeting 2 Inspeer tweets and above you are to receive 1 additional stake.
sepa

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:35:46 AM

joined the facebook and tweeter. Good luck!
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:55:43 AM

I reserved Vietnamese translation. I hope you accept  Smiley
Regards !

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:40:24 AM

I have joined the facebook and twitter campaign, but your facebook page show the error message
"The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in." 

Please fix it, thanks!

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
UDIENK76

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:56:22 AM

Joined FB
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:28:18 PM

Please fix the link of FaceBook I'm unable to get access there it showing error while try to open this link. Anybody else having this issue or it's me who is getting this error?

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:59:57 PM

joned the campaign, but something wrong with your FB profile.
Inspeer.io

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:53:39 PM

We are glad to tell you that you can ask your questions about bounty campaign in our telegram
https://t.me/inspeerbounty
Inspeer.io

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:04:02 AM

joned the campaign, but something wrong with your FB profile.
We have already fixed this problem
Thank you for reporting about it
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:37:10 AM

Hallo!

can not join this project because the rules are clear at least your twitter profile account must be more than three months while your account has not even three months so do not qualify for this project more you are looking for another project than later can not gift
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: