Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INSPEER] - Bounty Campaign  (Read 10996 times)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:59:18 PM

Can not find information about the media campaign, do they have it?
What exactly do you mean by a media campaign?
I mean writing articles, mentioning blogs, creating a video for the project. Usually all the campaign baunties include this item.
Hmm...
Strange, I thought they have this campaign
But at the same time they have EXCLUSIVE SUPPORT CHAMPAIGN, where you can offer them your ideas.
And what about the reward of this campaign?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiak2

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:05:03 PM

I mean writing articles, mentioning blogs, creating a video for the project. Usually all the campaign baunties include this item.
Hmm...
But at the same time they have EXCLUSIVE SUPPORT CHAMPAIGN, where you can offer them your ideas.
10% of bounty pool
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:09:39 PM

Hmm...
10% of bounty pool
This is a fairly small amount, in fact
wiak2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:12:51 PM

Hmm...
10% of bounty pool
Why do you think so?
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:25:09 PM

Hmm...
10% of bounty pool
Why do you think so?
Because the media company requires much more effort than the rest of the campaign bounty. Sootvestvenno and reward should be much higher!
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:27:17 PM

I was very surprised why the bounty of the signature campaign is so much appreciated. It seemed to me that this is the most ineffective PR strategy
wiak2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:33:55 PM

Hmm...
10% of bounty pool
Why do you think so?
Because the media company requires much more effort than the rest of the campaign bounty. Sootvestvenno and reward should be much higher!
Yes, probably you are right.
But I think that these issues can be solved individually by contacting the developers Smiley
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:46:07 PM

I was very surprised why the bounty of the signature campaign is so much appreciated. It seemed to me that this is the most ineffective PR strategy
How do you know how effective this or that campaign is, did you compare them?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:51:48 PM

Actually no, it's just my guess
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:58:35 PM

Actually no, it's just my guess
I think the developers know better which bounty campaign is more important for them, and for which to allocate more environments.  Wink
Inspeer.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:05:31 AM

Hmm...
10% of bounty pool
Why do you think so?
Yes, probably you are right.
But I think that these issues can be solved individually by contacting the developers Smiley
Exclusive support campaign offer you an opportunity to promote our project in a creative way. Feel free to join this bounty section and share your creative ideas with us. However, please mind that that we won’t accept any badly formulated or unrealizable propositions. So, you can easily contact us and offer you idea, and if it will require more effort we will discuss your reward.
You can contact us in our telegram chat: https://t.me/inspeerbounty
Or register your participation here and we’ll contact you as soon as possible to provide with more details and instructions https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLsiO4eaEv2d1RtQ-f4DZosCzxohSP8nq0iZSXtym_jQYZXg/viewform?usp=send_form
tlasan

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:19:32 PM

joined in facebook bounty campaign
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:37:49 AM

Join twitter and facebook campaign sir , thank you ..

shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:49:14 AM

Hi I joined for Facebook bounty! Wink

I see that you guys are into lending service as well. I hope you guys can compete with other ICOs.

I will support you full time ! Smiley
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:52:54 PM

Beware of scam !
Today the project team has faced a terrible kind of fraud!
As you know, the Inspeer team is successfully preparing for the start of the ICO. Since the announcement of the project, a great deal of work has been done to improve and modernize the project, we also had many releases in various networks. The unique INSP project token has been registered since the announcement of the project. And today many of our users, investors and friends were have got surprised by the fact that INSP tokens began to arrive at their electronic purses, in the amount of 777. We would like to remind that the pre-sale phase of our project will begin on the 15th of November. We’ve conducted an investigation of this situation and found out that the project "INS Ecosystem" decided to conduct a PR campaign in this way. Under the guise of the additional 5% bonus to buying of its token, the company decided to release another token called, as you could guess, - INSP. As they present - "INSP is a promo-token and can not be exchanged for an INS token." However, what happens in reality, 777 INSP is credited to users who hasn’t  even been familiar with the project. Using a similar method of promoting their project, they decided to use the entire promotional company of our project. We have been refused to contact with them and they also refused our suggestions to change the names of the token, and we have been completely told that everything had planned in a similar way.
How to react to it? This kind of fraud should be punished! We will protect our customers, and solve this situation !
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:22:52 AM

Beware of scam !
As you know, the Inspeer team is successfully preparing for the start of the ICO. Since the announcement of the project, a great deal of work has been done to improve and modernize the project, we also had many releases in various networks. The unique INSP project token has been registered since the announcement of the project. And today many of our users, investors and friends were have got surprised by the fact that INSP tokens began to arrive at their electronic purses, in the amount of 777. We would like to remind that the pre-sale phase of our project will begin on the 15th of November. We’ve conducted an investigation of this situation and found out that the project "INS Ecosystem" decided to conduct a PR campaign in this way. Under the guise of the additional 5% bonus to buying of its token, the company decided to release another token called, as you could guess, - INSP. As they present - "INSP is a promo-token and can not be exchanged for an INS token." However, what happens in reality, 777 INSP is credited to users who hasn’t  even been familiar with the project. Using a similar method of promoting their project, they decided to use the entire promotional company of our project. We have been refused to contact with them and they also refused our suggestions to change the names of the token, and we have been completely told that everything had planned in a similar way.
How to react to it? This kind of fraud should be punished! We will protect our customers, and solve this situation !

I think you should change your token name or symbol if the case is not being solved because the other party refuses to communicate with you -- this is so because they think they own the INSP as a symbol because they registered it first as their token symbol.
devandaru

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:32:38 PM

hi dev, i just check my spreadsheet,
why my retweet on 3 nov, not counted?
my number on spreadsheet: 75

thnkyou
ramirkz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:27:13 AM

Hi dev! My status on bitcointalk is upgrade to Member and I take part in your signature campaign like Jr. Member. Can I change the signature & you update information?

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
archermeehan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:19:29 AM

Hello dev, I want ti join your bounty program as I'm so interested in your project. But unfortunately as a newbie this is impossible too join this bounty. Can you suggest me a way to go ahead?
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:03:47 AM

Beware of scam !
As you know, the Inspeer team is successfully preparing for the start of the ICO. Since the announcement of the project, a great deal of work has been done to improve and modernize the project, we also had many releases in various networks. The unique INSP project token has been registered since the announcement of the project. And today many of our users, investors and friends were have got surprised by the fact that INSP tokens began to arrive at their electronic purses, in the amount of 777. We would like to remind that the pre-sale phase of our project will begin on the 15th of November. We’ve conducted an investigation of this situation and found out that the project "INS Ecosystem" decided to conduct a PR campaign in this way. Under the guise of the additional 5% bonus to buying of its token, the company decided to release another token called, as you could guess, - INSP. As they present - "INSP is a promo-token and can not be exchanged for an INS token." However, what happens in reality, 777 INSP is credited to users who hasn’t  even been familiar with the project. Using a similar method of promoting their project, they decided to use the entire promotional company of our project. We have been refused to contact with them and they also refused our suggestions to change the names of the token, and we have been completely told that everything had planned in a similar way.

I think you should change your token name or symbol if the case is not being solved because the other party refuses to communicate with you -- this is so because they think they own the INSP as a symbol because they registered it first as their token symbol.
We want to remind that fact that our token was registred 2 month ago, and they token only on November 8.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: