Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: schrodinger's trade  (Read 219 times)
mast3rm1nd (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:05:35 PM

sometimes when I'm interested in buying a coin I just know that if I buy it the price will go down and if I wait the price will go up. I can't explain it it just f***ing happens...
(I did buy and it did go down...)

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:26:27 PM

sometimes when I'm interested in buying a coin I just know that if I buy it the price will go down and if I wait the price will go up. I can't explain it it just f***ing happens...

Trading is about setting your rules and following them to make consistent profit. It doesn't matter if you COULD have made more money, as long as you're following your rules and hitting your return goals. In situations like that, it's easy to get greedy and want to keep riding it up, but that also leaves you open to hit losses too. It's more of a gamble.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:56:11 AM

Stop trading, that is the best advice I can give to you, trading is not supposed to be about premonitions or anything like that, you need to have a reason to make a trade, if you are not able to understand the charts maybe you could just trade the news, we have known that bitcoin was going to be forked twice for some time, you could have bought and wait for the bull run, as you can see there are several ways to trade but for what you are describing, it seems you are doing it all wrong.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:17:21 AM

If you bought it in the first place, it's because you're probably confident in it due to it being a good project(unless you bought because some people told you to) and you probably think it would go up in the future. So what's the problem? Seriously. People in the crypto-space always expects to be overnight millionaires. This is an investment. It is going to take time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████