Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100+ BTC stuck at Liqui for 1 month  (Read 170 times)
JackBlocks (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:28:35 PM

Hi BitcoinTalk community,

I am posting this to BitcoinTalk because I have a month-old 100+ BTC withdrawal at Liqui that they have not processed yet. I highlight that I have used Liqui for some time and they have been great -- this is the first time that something like this happens.

Liqui, if you are reading this, the withdrawal ID is #270313. I have opened several support tickets, and have had only one reply, incorrectly saying that no transactions are stuck. However, I can right now in my screen the transaction with the status "Processing", since September 16, 2017, when I asked for the withdrawal.

Hopefully, someone from Liqui will read this and help me withdrawal my BTCs.

Thank you all very much.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:02:26 PM

It smells like a scam and you should consider making a scam accusation.

This thread should belong to scam accusation because I doubt anyone of Liqui will see it here and here comes only generally questions. Therefore, please use a proper report form like the below one, when making a new thread in scam accusation. Please attach some TXID and detailed information. If anything is not clear, just leave it away or blank.

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: