Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:12:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin change the distribution of wealth in the world?  (Read 3485 times)
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:32:52 AM

Bitcoin does not change the distribution of wealth in the world. As always rich people have the greater opportunity to earn big here because they have the resources already that they can use in investment. As we all know there is no equal distribution of wealth in this world, the gap between the rich and the poor is very far. In bitcoin, yes it gives us the opportunity to earn and the chance to the unemployed people earn also but we cannot definitely say equal distribution of wealth exist.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

Does anyone have information whether bitcoin would distribute wealth more equally across people than the current wealth distribution?

Or would the distribution be even more unfair?

For some reason, it will still a little bit unfair.  Wealthy people do have an edge because they can buy many bitcoin right before hand.  Unlike other people who have bitcoin just because they do some things in exchange for their service.  But as to opportunities to earn, it is given to all equally.

I think wealth is not distributed evenly because many of us are not connected with bitcoin and with it they will not feel the benefits. Many bitcoin users are now rich. And wealth is in the hands of people who are eagerly working hard to make more money
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

Does anyone have information whether bitcoin would distribute wealth more equally across people than the current wealth distribution?

For some reason, it will still a little bit unfair.  Wealthy people do have an edge because they can buy many bitcoin right before hand.  Unlike other people who have bitcoin just because they do some things in exchange for their service.  But as to opportunities to earn, it is given to all equally.

I think wealth is not distributed evenly because many of us are not connected with bitcoin and with it they will not feel the benefits. Many bitcoin users are now rich. And wealth is in the hands of people who are eagerly working hard to make more money
There is a common misconception that a majority of the people that are super rich are going to get displaced if bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies become worth a massive amount of money.In reality the way that wealth distribution works is some people will get insanely rich, but the vast majority of people will  just getting  and selling their coins to people who are extremely wealthy now.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

I think that bitcoin at the moment, can not affect the money of the whole world. It really does give an opportunity to make money to many people, but rich people can influence the market with the help of huge capital. On this I believe that at the moment it is still too early to talk about the distribution of wealth.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

Wealth distribution is in a hand of people,but limiting influance of greedy financial institutions,central banks,big corporation may equal chances and improve economic situation of people living in poor areas.But without people solidarity it cant be done

yes I agree with this statement because it seems that really rich people are the only ones who can buy as much bitcoin as they can but it seems that there is currently no limit to having bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

Wealth distribution is in a hand of people,but limiting influance of greedy financial institutions,central banks,big corporation may equal chances and improve economic situation of people living in poor areas.But without people solidarity it cant be done

yes I agree with this statement because it seems that really rich people are the only ones who can buy as much bitcoin as they can but it seems that there is currently no limit to having bitcoin.
What is the matter with that? That is the truth and we need to accept that but there is no reason to get jealous to that because even we are poor, we can still own some bitcoin and that is an advantage for us because we are hungry for more and that feeling of being hungry will bring a lot of positive things in life like seeking for more opportunities that will help us to get more experience and knowledge.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

Everyone attitude towards the opportunity to determine the potential of the how much money will you make any speculation or gambling is in danger of sinking cost, so don't worth the heavy pressure, affect their emotions and judgment, hold the attitude of the sunk cost, bold but cautious buy and hold for a long time, the market enters the high stage or before the game is about to be confirmed or falsified
I do agree with you at the drowning market price of bitcoin is making every one shiver and they are shaking but it is not advisable to make panic selling as everybody knows bitcoin nature is very different from all other currency, it use to recover very fast it gives profit and will never let you be in lose, even in my society bitcoin most of investors very good in financials and it is getting high in price so, I hope in future bitcoin will introduce most rich generation who will be wealthy and financially independent generation of the age.
luton1point5

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

Wealth can never and will never be distributed evenly. I feel we are trying to paint some picture here and forgetting reality at the same time. One fact here is that, there is just no way will some people not always be richer than the others. Some will take a great opportunity at an early stage, some will join in the middle of it and the rich ones will always have a good amount to buy at any time, those who lag behind and lower in class at the same time will still remain on that level.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

I think if many people join bitcoin world and they try to trade with many coins and they can also make a profit, I think they can have much money. and if more people do it the same with that person and many of them make a profit then in the future, we can see that there are many rich people in many places and this mean bitcoin change the distribution of wealth in that places. and soon, if bitcoin can reach all of the countries and all people can do like that, more people will become a rich person that have much money.
Perhaps i think it will mostly like change the distribution of wealth in the world.There is a common misconception that a majority of the people that are super rich are going to get displaced if bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies become worth a massive amount of money. However, in reality the way that wealth distribution works is some people will get insanely rich, but the vast majority of people will end up just getting rich and selling their coins to people who are extremely wealthy now. Due to many of us having much lower opportunity costs it makes sense that the majority of people buying will be people who had money before bitcoin. The issue of rich or poor is really a mental one. A poor person cashes out fast because they have not seen riches like that before and rich people much slower because they already have the riches before BTC.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

The distribution of wealth to the world is much better to those who in need. But for those rich who want to get more richer is not good for them. But because of bitcoin every thing in cryto world wiil be better because of decentralize that couldn't control buy anyone.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

I think if many people join bitcoin world and they try to trade with many coins and they can also make a profit, I think they can have much money. and if more people do it the same with that person and many of them make a profit then in the future, we can see that there are many rich people in many places and this mean bitcoin change the distribution of wealth in that places. and soon, if bitcoin can reach all of the countries and all people can do like that, more people will become a rich person that have much money.
Well, the unfortunate thing about all of this is that not everybody will be accepting bitcoin and very few are definitely going to while most of them really are even looking for quick profits. I do not see how bitcoin is going to end up redistributing wealth, what I see here is just the early adopters doing well, those who join in the growth getting lucky and those who are laggards just being a part of an already made structure, but at the end, some will always be richer than the other.

The fact here is that unless we want to deceive ourselves, if rich people start finding the whole bitcoin interesting to put in their funds, then you will definitely discover that they still have an upper hand. Those who adopted earlier and have a lot to hold will definitely have some good hand as well, but most of the people that would be trying to climb the ladder when the early adopters and the rich are already in, are basically the lower class.
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

No. It will give additional opportunities to earn (and loose) but finally through the natural evolution everything will come to the logical result: smarter and more successful people, and some lucky ones, will have more money and less smart, less lucky and not careful gamblers will loose everything.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

Not all people are using bitcoin for now and not all people have a potential to use bitcoin because its for a users who have a access to internet that can use it, so the distribution of wealth may depend on the people who use bitcoin now in present and near future.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

I think its the other way around. Remember that you need to have large amount of cash to invest in bitcoin. Those who are in the poor level cannot afford to buy bitcoin since they cannot afford to buy computers, laptops and others. The distribution will still be unequal. Those with knowledge and skills in crypto will become richer and those who are not will just stay the same.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

And the problem lies in the field of accepting and authorizing it by the authorities. Third world countries are far behind in this matter.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

I think that bitcoin at the moment, can not affect the money of the whole world. It really does give an opportunity to make money to many people, but rich people can influence the market with the help of huge capital. On this I believe that at the moment it is still too early to talk about the distribution of wealth.

There is nothing early here because distribution of wealth whether equally or however anyone wants to think it is something that cannot happen. See it this way, as long as you are able to get in now, you are better off than someone in your category who is getting in later on, but you are not better off than a wealthy man who is joining now or has joined earlier or joining later since they would not be getting in small anyway. So, distribution of wealth equally is farfetched.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

I'm not sure of that, and I think wealth is not just about financial stuff, this is just my opinion that I think people who deserve to be wealth are those who keep fighting hard and never give up and I'm sure the world is fair enough.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

Doubt it. While some of the new entrants might be not from the uber rich, that is not the case now. People can only afford to buy with a small portion of their savings so the fat cats can still have a large part of pie.

At this point buying tiny amounts is what the average Joe can do to get in (remember, you don't always go all in). Mining is capital intensive and not everyone got money for that.

Bitcoin is first and foremost, designed to keep money out of the government's reach, not to address wealth inequality.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

It can be both. Through crypto currency, people can invest their money, no matter how big or small it is, and be part of a big project or company. However, it can be unfair especially to those who will be late to learm about it and to those who have a small capital for investment.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

I was recently done analysis about Bitcoin contribution to the world wealth. Here we cab't talk about only bitcoin because we have many kinds of crypto currency. So crypto will change the wealth distribution in the entire world in future. But Central bank will not want to give authority to P2P network like blockchain technology . I think it will be regulated first before implementing to the economy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: