Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin change the distribution of wealth in the world?  (Read 3482 times)
commlinx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:11:01 AM

one of the major grouse against it is on the basis of distorting the current order where the poor are at the mercy of the rich and with bitcoin on board, a lot of that will change with people having control of their money rather than being forced to put in the bank, put some restrictions in other to make the fund available for the rich to borrow and continue to improvise the poor while they become richer. Bitcoin will make people who don't deserve to be rich,  very rich.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

I think wealth distribution here in bitcoin is not equal because it varies upon your campaign. But if you have the same campaign then the distribution is equal.
yes we know that its not equal for the distribution of wealth but everyone is gonna be a millionaire if only they know what to do and its not easy but i think bitcoin can really change the distribution of wealth in the world because we all know that even the poorest person on earth can have wealth that can give by bitcoin.

Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:06:20 AM

Does anyone have information whether bitcoin would distribute wealth more equally across people than the current wealth distribution?

Or would the distribution be even more unfair?

There is a bigger possibilities that wealth will be equally distributed. Even the ordinary people can succeed in bitcoin. It needs a lot of hard work and be updated all the time.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:27:56 AM

Bitcoin is already considered the largest wealth distribution across the world and there's no reason bitcoin can't change that. With many people already benefited from it, i believe that bitcoin is the savior of our financial necessities.

Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

Bitcoin is already considered the largest wealth distribution across the world and there's no reason bitcoin can't change that. With many people already benefited from it, i believe that bitcoin is the savior of our financial necessities.

Maybe because others started this bitcoin earlier so i think they invest bitcoin in multiple and saved more points to have more money. So if members earn earlier and they started to earn money in cash,  i think they are already richer or a wealthy people because they invest earlier in bitcoin, than the beginners.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

I agree with the post that says "Wealth distribution is in a hand of people..." that is with the helped of Bitcoin because of its decentralized nature. Also it gives equal opportunity to all people willing to use it, regardless of their job, financial status, race, age, etc. Bitcoin is giving us the chance to redistribute the wealth to those people who directly worked for it.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
maslovp

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

This really an interesting question and in my opinion, bitcoin can help poor people and the middle class. But current situation shows that mostly the rich are benefiting from crypto.
clarky

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

Distribution of wealth is pretty a massive vary of two subject matter but i assume bitcoin will positive assist people to come to be extra financially stable. It gives possibility for people who are searching for a full time and section time job. If you meant to center of attention on bitcoin then it is no longer that terrible specifically when you are sensible sufficient on how you are going to control your digital currency. If you are just havibg it as phase time it is not horrific as well when you consider that it virtually consumes much less time of you and you get to earn it.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

People that are super rich might abuse the power of bitcoin to give money, and that would really change the distribution of wealth. And perhaps you might say that with bitcoin, everyone can be rich or have a stable life, but now all has the access to bitcoin and that would make some people in the world left behind with the wealth that the ones that can access bitcoin has. People that are super rich will become even richer and the people that cannot access bitcoin will remain like what they are now.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

It takes less effort and spent time to obtain bitcoin, and that is good, it’s like a part-time job.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

With the way that Bitcoin is at currently, I think we should forget about wealth distribution because it’s only the wealthy who are able to buy huge amounts of Bitcoins and this they seem to be the ones who are able to make even profits than the average people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

It is known that world wealth is distributed unevenly. 1% of the population controls more than 50% of the world economy.
From this we can conclude that the advantage of those who either "extracted", or bought bitcoins several years ago.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

Does anyone have information whether bitcoin would distribute wealth more equally across people than the current wealth distribution?

In fact, we need very long discussion and research. First of all, we need to investigate people who have assets above 10 Bitcoin. A better interpretation can be made by distinguishing between countries and geography. My opinion is that people who are Bitcoin are richer, not just equally wealth.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

BTC is designed to achieve the average distribution of wealth!

Mainly because the spread of the idea of BTC is too small, many people have not heard of BTC!

Now it is accelerating the gap between rich and poor, and those rich people are more willing to try to encrypt money, they have gained a lot of wealth! The rich get richer in real society!
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

BTC is designed to achieve the average distribution of wealth!

Mainly because the spread of the idea of BTC is too small, many people have not heard of BTC!

Now it is accelerating the gap between rich and poor, and those rich people are more willing to try to encrypt money, they have gained a lot of wealth! The rich get richer in real society!
Yes if people did not think about poor people and did not give them dome money to make their life easy so poor people will never become rich and distribution of wealth will never create in this world, so I think we should aware to people that they go to help for poor people and government should do something about this important way, but if bitcoin can do something so it will very good.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:59:15 AM

f the society does not use cash it will be difficult for the elderly or the backward farmers because they will not know how to use the card, digital currency can use cash by converting ey. Paper will have many ways of converting digital money into paper money for cash
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:14:30 AM

I don't think bitcoin has something to do with the distribution of wealth in the world because it has not yet covered all countries of the world. But then, i believe that it has contributed to a sudden change of wealth distribution. However,for me it is not yet enough because there are also other factors to considers. First and foremost is the government and the large corporations in the world.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:17:42 AM

For an equal distribution of worth, i can say no because all of us cannot have in our possession the same number of Bitcoins in our wallet. Bitcoin offers financial satisfaction to the user because of its decentralized mode of operation. Users own total control over their transactions and experience no third party interruptions in transactions. For Bitcoin creating worth, it depends on the effort you put in place to get hold of some bitcoins and the patience you have to hold for a certain period of time to get much profit.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:14:40 AM

I do not think so. Because the number of poor people in this world is very much and most of the people do not know about bitcoin. Bitcoin has not been able to change the distribution of the world's wealth. For example some people then get to know and work with bitcoin it will only change his life not all poor people his life will change. Bitcoin is only able to provide additional income to its owners to achieve financial freedom.

JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

Bitcoin is useless by itself, because it is just a tool, like a knife or a gun. It can't do anything without people, who can use it wisely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: