Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:43:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin change the distribution of wealth in the world?  (Read 3485 times)
broilsemla0

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

May be its of some help, but generally it doesnt seem so, to me. Its a mere virtual currency
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

Bitcoin is changing it already. Most of people who invested in it on early stages were mostly it-people and libertarians. Now most of them are miraculously rich.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:51:34 AM

Or would the distribution be even more unfair?
In my opinion, the distribution of money in bitcoin is more fair. It is a method of circulating money in a closed and repetitive cycle without external effects or any intermediation. That means the cost to transfer from a bank or finance company will be reduced. The currency is maintained and distributed decentralized in the nature of bitcoin.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

Yes i think so...because there is a big volume of the circulation of money in the bitcoin community, it gives a lot of opportunities to the supporters. Therefore i can say it affects the distribution of wealth because money circulates and distributed to the players and when market goes up the investments of the bitcoiners are gaining too
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

Yes i think so...because there is a big volume of the circulation of money in the bitcoin community, it gives a lot of opportunities to the supporters. Therefore i can say it affects the distribution of wealth because money circulates and distributed to the players and when market goes up the investments of the bitcoiners are gaining too
For me the biggest change is that people who are just small part supporters gain lot of possibilities to earn somethink from doing so, that is changing distribution by their activity in this market.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:58:30 AM

Wealth is already distributed around the world there are poor people and there are wealthy ones and here comes Bitcoin that has the power to help people become millionaire by means of investing in good projects.

Uvidify

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

that could be a hard thing to say. well, its possible and still impossible.. looking at it from the onset, the bitcoin and crypto investments have made many millionaires and also made many millionaires poor.. it can make or mar you! thats the bottomline. but its still impossible to predict if bitcoin can change distribution of wealth in the world!!
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

Does anyone have information whether bitcoin would distribute wealth more equally across people than the current wealth distribution?

im not really sure if they would do that cause many of billionaires or the top billionaires in the world wouldnt have bitcoin or doesnt need bitcoin to succeed. i think bitcoin is not good at all on millionaires. maybe we could buy bitcoin but not all billionaires or even millionaire dont have mindset to buy bitcoin cause they are have their own ways to become rich and that what they do thats why they in their position right now. just waiting our luck to become rich also.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

Does anyone have information whether bitcoin would distribute wealth more equally across people than the current wealth distribution?

For me, bitcoin can help the distribution of wealthvin the world, bitcoin can help people around the world to be rich. Bitcoin can change the social status of every users in bitcoin because bitcoin helps users to earn money, helps users to grow their money.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

Definitely, well each of us want to be have a good wealth as we need to be comfortable on what we have right now. Also, we need a ggreat wealth to have a good health also which make sense to our environment. Hopefully, those people have a great way of living may continue their great start.simce many of them help those in needs throughout the world.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

I don't think bitcoin has something to do with the distribution of wealth in the world because it has not yet covered all countries of the world. But then, i believe that it has contributed to a sudden change of wealth distribution. However,for me it is not yet enough because there are also other factors to considers. First and foremost is the government and the large corporations in the world.
Bitcoin is even not acceptable in many countries. so for the time being it is not possible. May in the future there are such rules that the distribution is likely well. First thing is that the controllers should ban big investment if there is no proof of savings. They should monitor any transaction so that the use of bitcoin for illegal activities should be banned and there is white money to be invested in bitcoin.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

All bitcoin operations and structure is based on wealth repartition between those who gain the coins.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

I believe the answer is yes, bitcoin will be the reason of changing the distribution of wealth in the world in the future. Bitcoin will change the world map economically and many will benifit of that.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

I believe the answer is yes, bitcoin will be the reason of changing the distribution of wealth in the world in the future. Bitcoin will change the world map economically and many will benifit of that.
Really though? I mean, bitcoin is merely a currency, it doesn't have brain or intelligence capacity to solve such complicated things, in other word, not a living things. so, why does bitcoin as you determined capable to solve those problem? even poor people who doesn't have internet access can't have bitcoin, the distribution of wealth will stick among those who capable of using bitcoin and technology in which most of them are upper middle class, sigh, even investing requires higher capital.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

Wealth distribution is in a hand of people,but limiting influance of greedy financial institutions,central banks,big corporation may equal chances and improve economic situation of people living in poor areas.But without people solidarity it cant be done
I agree with your idea. But with the presence of greed wealth cannot be distributed equally. If the people in one area is not united the lesser the chance that bigger wealth will be earn by that place. It is really true that solidarity is a big factor of gaining wealth or whatever endeavor the state want to attain successfully.
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

If you're asking for a concrete data about that, I don't think no one can provide.

Answering your question, equal distribution of any form of wealth would be unfair both to low class and high class citizens. Why would someone work hard if they could only have same as to those who are lazy enough even to wash their own dishes?

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

No chance, you may have a few new "elites" but the wealth distribution remains the same with the minority controlling the majority of wealth.

0.00088% of addresses own 17.49% of Bitcoin
0.01% of addresses own 20.47% of Bitcoin
0.10 of addresses own 21.9% of Bitcoin
0.94% of addresses own 28.02% of Bitcoin
3.06& of addresses own 7.02% of Bitcoin
41.93% of addresses own 0.01% of Bitcoin
24.94% of addresses own 0.09% of Bitcoin
19.61% of addresses own 0.53% of Bitcoin
9.41% of addresses own 2.84% of Bitcoin

.00000748% of addresses own 0.73% of Bitcoin

Summary
4.1% of addresses own 96.53% of Bitcoin
95.89% of addresses own 3.47% of Bitcoin

Wasn't it nice of the elitists to allow you to own 3.5% of Bitcoin?
startblouse8

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

Btcs can change it, because btcs are taxless currencies and so everyone can earn them irrespective of cast and creed!
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

Right! Bitcoin is of great value and it is converted in US dollars. So it will change the distribution of wealth in the world. Countries with more bitcoins will be rich and will attract bitcoin operators. Which bitcoin is invested and developed, the country is financially strong.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 04:00:48 PM by markj113

Btcs can change it, because btcs are taxless currencies and so everyone can earn them irrespective of cast and creed!

Except they are not tax free in the majority of countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: