Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:56:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin change the distribution of wealth in the world?  (Read 3485 times)
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

The potentials of bitcoin cannot be underestimated and who knows maybe it can give the equal distribution of wealth around the globe. Maybe this could be one of the reasons why most great nations are trying to ban cryptocurrency. Maybe they think equal wealth distribution will not be good for their economies or less powerful nations will become powerful.

stely41

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

The potentials of bitcoin cannot be underestimated and who knows maybe it can give the equal distribution of wealth around the globe. Maybe this could be one of the reasons why most great nations are trying to ban cryptocurrency. Maybe they think equal wealth distribution will not be good for their economies or less powerful nations will become powerful.
Cryptocurrencies are capable of bringing change in the world. They can transform the entire distribution of wealth, and enable the two billion people who have been denied financial inclusion access to the same type of financial services that everybody else has.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

The cost of planning the distribution of wealth is a very valuable cost, as you will save a lot in planning the distribution of wealth (inheritance and grants), if you do it right.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

Does anyone have information whether bitcoin would distribute wealth more equally across people than the current wealth distribution?

Or would the distribution be even more unfair?
It is more equally and it wouldn't be unfair. The distribution of wealth is fair because people will work for that wealth. It is good to work for it rather than not working for money.

and if we compare with bitcoin, I think we can get much money and we can have a better life. I can say this because I still trying to make money and so far, I see that in the cryptocurrency, I see a big chance for me to earn more money and I think we can earn unlimited money but it depends on how big our passion to keep continue our works. besides that, we need to have a skills to earn money and I am sure that skills will help us to earn more money.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

Does anyone have information whether bitcoin would distribute wealth more equally across people than the current wealth distribution?

I think bitcoin can make rich for those who have bitcoin, and those who do not have bitcoin or even do not understand with bitcoin will not feel the benefit of bitcoin.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

Actualy in other words we can say that bitcoin become a wealth that we can inherit to our family or our sibling,and only we can do is to educate them how to use it,while in other hand,as of now i cannot heard some information that bitcoin would distribute the wealth equally  compared to the current wealth distribution because its a personal matter and cannot been publicize.

icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

Bitcoin will make new set of millionaire and billionaire in the world and bring new employment and as well as self employed individuals good for the country economy growth
Nylesor

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

I dont know if bitcoin will change the distribution of wealth in the world. All i can say is bitcoin may help some to earn more and to lift up their economic status individually. But still it depends on the motivation and effort the bitcoin member will put into to earn more. It also depends on their strategy.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

For me, it depends on the person if they can, but as you can see, some people become wealthy because of bitcoin. But on the other hand wealth is wealth, there are so many kinds of business in this world that you can use to become millionaire or billionaire. But in this kind business or cryptocurrency world that most of the time its cost is changing I cant say that bitcoin can equal the current wealth distribution because you can be a wealthy person in just a moment if you convert it fast or you can lose most of your investment if bitcoin's value plummet and panic sell. Smiley
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

For me, it depends on the person if they can, but as you can see, some people become wealthy because of bitcoin. But on the other hand wealth is wealth, there are so many kinds of business in this world that you can use to become millionaire or billionaire. But in this kind business or cryptocurrency world that most of the time its cost is changing I cant say that bitcoin can equal the current wealth distribution because you can be a wealthy person in just a moment if you convert it fast or you can lose most of your investment if bitcoin's value plummet and panic sell. Smiley
I don't think that it will change the distribution of wealth since we are just treating bitcoin as just like an alternative currency, it would be hard to recognized for now the distribution of wealth but I could say that it really change the life of many individuals and with that I think it has a big impact in the economy of a certain country.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

I'm sure it will change. Already now the banking systems have felt on itself passing-many of those who did not pay a visit could allow, became the millionaire, to visit addressing them.

bliomancy

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

Normally, the concept of wealth redistribution involves government using force to take from some people and give to others. But the bitcoin revolution is redistributing wealth differently.
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

Bitcoin does not change the distribution of wealth in the world. As always rich people have the greater opportunity to earn big here because they have the resources already that they can use in investment. As we all know there is no equal distribution of wealth in this world, the gap between the rich and the poor is very far. In bitcoin, yes it gives us the opportunity to earn and the chance to the unemployed people earn also but we cannot definitely say equal distribution of wealth exist.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

in my opinion yes of course it might happen, but it all takes time to do it. Because bitcoin is still a developmental stage, so it is not possible that it can change the glory of the world.  Smiley
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

Not sure because honestly Bitcoin hasn't slowed down in terms of changing hands right now. We may know more in the future when people report taxes and Bitcoin is moving around less. I would like to believe the wealth distribution would get better because of it, but I could also see it being worse due to the barrier of entry to own Bitcoin (the level of sophistication understanding the system).

Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

Well distribution of wealth has already begun and Bitcoin has shown glorious out come for quite some year now and distributed wealth. To many people specially member.. And it's would be impossible that Bitcoin can participate more wealth in the near feature no doubt about it..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

Bitcoin can't make all people in the world wealthier. Yes, definitely a lot of people got richer thanks to bitcoin, but what about those who don't even know about it? They will stay in the same position as they are now. And also some poor people don't have access to the internet. So it is not possible for them to earn money this way.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:29:06 AM

Under the change of wealth distribution I mean the result when some people who are involved into the business will get very rich by getting lots of profit from the bitcoin.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

It doesn't change anything. The world's 80 percent wealth is in the hands of 20 percent.

Bitcoin is simply a tool that requires people to operate in the right way.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

It doesn't change anything. The world's 80 percent wealth is in the hands of 20 percent.

Bitcoin is simply a tool that requires people to operate in the right way.
In bitcoin, this ratio is even greater. Yes, it's not entirely fair, but it's reality. In the crypto-currencies there is no communism, there is no equality.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: