Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Onion" - THE BABY GIANT! 10000%+ coin for 2018  (Read 5628 times)
Jeanrogerrabite

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

Cool but my rank isn't enough  Lips sealed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HoLeeDik

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:05:10 PM

I think this coin could have potential but I don't advice to buy before the Air drop ends.

In March probably more than half of the DO community will dump their coins and it will probably be like $ 0.20 for a couple of weeks.
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:58:03 PM

https://imgur.com/a/RnjME  <--- click this link for more images design

How to get this great design to my DeepOnion Wallet? I really like it!
maeddes

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:12:31 AM

I think this coin could have potential but I don't advice to buy before the Air drop ends.

In March probably more than half of the DO community will dump their coins and it will probably be like $ 0.20 for a couple of weeks.

Im afraid you could be right in that point, yet i hope it wont happen. But anyways i think it will rise back up and will be a strong coin in the future. I believe if the work of devs and community stays the same it has the potential to be in top 50.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:13:19 AM

I dont think this coin can do musch.. there are a lot of coin better then this coin out there. But if you believe with what you said. Why dont you sell your real asset and buy as many as you can with the money you get.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:19:48 AM

I dont think this coin can do musch.. there are a lot of coin better then this coin out there. But if you believe with what you said. Why dont you sell your real asset and buy as many as you can with the money you get.
Alright even this coin not better so much rather than tor coin, Looks this just another rebrand from the tor coin itself. I think that this gonna be true. a lot of tor based (claimed) projects are fail

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:40:25 AM

the name is terrible, who wants to buy an onion coin.?

sorry but branding matters to most of the mainstream.

It is only name. Most people do not focus on name. It will be silly to do not buy coin because i do not like this name. If you are focusing on name you can not be good user in bitcoin
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:44:35 AM

Alright even this coin not better so much rather than tor coin, Looks this just another rebrand from the tor coin itself. I think that this gonna be true. a lot of tor based (claimed) projects are fail

there are plenty of these TOR coins
its not that hard to integrate into TOR...
this coin claims to be " the only coin integrated to TOR"
its the first big lie
can not be trusted
litmus

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:27:31 AM

the name is terrible, who wants to buy an onion coin.?

sorry but branding matters to most of the mainstream.

It is only name. Most people do not focus on name. It will be silly to do not buy coin because i do not like this name. If you are focusing on name you can not be good user in bitcoin

In this case, however initially goofy it may strike you, the name really will benefit the project in the long run - and I've given this some thought, comparing to Verge, DASH, ect. I can see how there must have been bit of deliberation on the theming and naming of the project, but DeepOnion strikes the perfect balance of "Dark WEB" capability, going with the softer "Deep Web" and it's associated connotations, and with Onion being the perfect nod to TOR, and quite easy to think of in a Brand fashion...

The TOR aspect is going to be crucial for the coins True Utility, and this name says it perfectly.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:26:45 PM

DeepOnion is proving that is here to stay. You can see in the official thread that we have news every day. The community is growing and the dev is doing a great job to create more and interesting features. At this point I´m not worried about the price. We are at initial stages. So we just need to support the project and see what happens in some months.
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:25:20 PM

The thread already reached 1500+ pages.
The reason why the price is still lower is due to airdrop campaign.
Once the airdrop campaign is finished, the real ONION will born.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
JShort

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:32:34 PM

The fact that you're appraising ONION is a good thing. But encouraging people to buy accounts to join the airdrop is a no-no in my opinion...
KwikKilla

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:33:47 PM

What would make me want to invest in the DeepOnion? I just do not know enough to want to invest and I do feel like tor coins have not been too successful in the past.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

This coin had experienced hitting $4.88 in the pass. Current price now stays at $0.90-$1.00.
Once it get listed in more exchange sites, the price gonna rise even more. (Expect after the airdrop end).

What is ONION? Onion is basically a privacy coin but it offer more unique functions:

- The first coin that is integrate with TOR network, your IP will look like XsFadTGdSdc.onion
- More private than MONERO, DASH, or any other privacy coin.
- Offer more unique function other than "privacy currency", such as DeepSend, DeepVault, DeepMessage, DeepVote, QuickSend and many more function to comes.
- Low supply, max 25,000,000 after 10 years.

The community is hugeee. The thread on the bitcointalk already reach 1400+ pages in just 4 months!

They got their own forum with so many active members: https://deeponion.org/community/

They got their own community support including web/wallet design:
https://imgur.com/a/RnjME
(please click the link above for "drooling").

Currently, only 1 exchange website support this coin witch is NovaExchange.
But you can get this coin for FREE! 500-1000 (worth $500 - $1000) coins per week just by joining their airdrop bounties through: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php
REQUIREMENT: you must have 1 BitcoinTalk account with a minimum  jr.member rank, that is reg before 1/Sept/2017.
(if you dint have account that reg before 1/sept/2017, you can purchase old account through bitcointalk marketplace, but beware of scammer).

You must active on bitcointalk and deeponion forum by making 10 high quality posts per week (each post must have 50 words and above).

They offer 40 rounds of airdrops.
Please visit https://deeponion.org/ .
Scroll-down, and you can see they are offering 12,000,000 ($12,000,000.00 - worth) FREE coin distribution / airdrop to the public!
No ICO. Just FREE coin!

And the most important part is, look at the

I think it will gain value but it will never surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin has been trying to reach out and have a mass adoption of merchants accepting it.

With bitcoin as strong as it is now I do not see how can anyone argue that any coin can possibility overcome bitcoin, however deeponion seems like a good project, however the prediction is simply too high and I do not think the coin is going to get close to give profits of 10000%.
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:17:03 PM

This coin had experienced hitting $4.88 in the pass. Current price now stays at $0.90-$1.00.
Once it get listed in more exchange sites, the price gonna rise even more. (Expect after the airdrop end).

What is ONION? Onion is basically a privacy coin but it offer more unique functions:

- The first coin that is integrate with TOR network, your IP will look like XsFadTGdSdc.onion
- Offer more unique function other than "privacy currency", such as DeepSend, DeepVault, DeepMessage, DeepVote, QuickSend and many more function to comes.

The community is hugeee. The thread on the bitcointalk already reach 1400+ pages in just 4 months!

They got their own forum with so many active members: https://deeponion.org/community/

But you can get this coin for FREE! 500-1000 (worth $500 - $1000) coins per week just by joining their airdrop bounties through: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php
REQUIREMENT: you must have 1 BitcoinTalk account with a minimum  jr.member rank, that is reg before 1/Sept/2017.
(if you dint have account that reg before 1/sept/2017, you can purchase old account through bitcointalk marketplace, but beware of scammer).

You must active on bitcointalk and deeponion forum by making 10 high quality posts per week (each post must have 50 words and above).

Scroll-down, and you can see they are offering 12,000,000 ($12,000,000.00 - worth) FREE coin distribution / airdrop to the public!
No ICO. Just FREE coin!

I think it will gain value but it will never surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin has been trying to reach out and have a mass adoption of merchants accepting it.

With bitcoin as strong as it is now I do not see how can anyone argue that any coin can possibility overcome bitcoin, however deeponion seems like a good project, however the prediction is simply too high and I do not think the coin is going to get close to give profits of 10000%.
My bad. I think using this term is more accurate "10x coin".

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
hanskan

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:04:19 AM

No ICO. Just FREE coin!

My bad. I think using this term is more accurate "10x coin".

from current price ($.7) 10x by the end of next year is very reasonable if dev team is able to keep up with the roadmap.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:35:18 AM

Waoh, i have never actually look at this project once people call it scam as the OP Developer in the ANN Thread has like what
-16 Trust?

But i gotta say that wallet design is awesome, and the thread is neat and awesome too.

Uhmm, the downside of the project now i think is just the Trust of Dev lol. Thread, everything is so clean and neat, Coins are Airdrop but not ICO
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:45:44 AM

I don't think many will say it will surpass bitcoin that is too optimistic! However, most will agree it is at least a 10x coin (probably more) and at current prices you can snap up a real bargain. Lots of new features being added next year, you'd be crazy not to hodl some onions.

stifler_matricker

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:31:24 AM

10x in 6 month? 1 year?
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:05:22 AM

Yes Onion is really looking like the baby giant. I agree that it is the best coin suited for privacy ,as it is integrated with TOR network which i was specially looking for few days back  Smiley . I have been using Nova exchange to track the price and their charts. I have also watch their thread and discussions in our forum and then also watch their Community and forum discussions which made me to research more on them. Their wallet and web design are looking quite attractive and good in use, and even me expecting this to be good one in future. Before that Just want to see it being traded in some more exchanges and want to see their rank increases from 344 to atleast in top 150 with some more development in their projects,right now there are many good projects similar to them available in this forum.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: