Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Onion" - THE BABY GIANT! 10000%+ coin for 2018  (Read 5628 times)
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:00:24 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 09:08:12 AM by tech72

This coin had experienced hitting $4.88 in the pass. Current price now stays at $0.90-$1.00.
Once it get listed in more exchange sites, the price gonna rise even more. (Expect after the airdrop end).

What is ONION? Onion is basically a privacy coin but it offer more unique functions:

- The first coin that is integrate with TOR network, your IP will look like XsFadTGdSdc.onion
- More private than MONERO, DASH, or any other privacy coin.
- Offer more unique function other than "privacy currency", such as DeepSend, DeepVault, DeepMessage, DeepVote, QuickSend, SmartContract and many more function to comes.
- Low supply, max 25,000,000 after 10 years.

The community is hugeee. The thread on the bitcointalk already reach 1400+ pages in just 4 months!

They got their own forum with so many active members: https://deeponion.org/community/

They got their own community support including web/wallet design:

https://imgur.com/a/RnjME  <--- click this link for more images design

Currently, only 1 exchange website support this coin witch is NovaExchange.
But you can get this coin for FREE! 500-1000 (worth $500 - $1000) coins per week just by joining their airdrop bounties through: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php
REQUIREMENT: you must have 1 BitcoinTalk account with a minimum  jr.member rank, that is reg before 1/Sept/2017.
(if you dint have account that reg before 1/sept/2017, you can purchase old account through bitcointalk marketplace, but beware of scammer).

You must active on bitcointalk and deeponion forum by making 10 high quality posts per week (each post must have 50 words and above).

They offer 40 rounds of airdrops.
Please visit https://deeponion.org/ .
Scroll-down, and you can see they are offering 12,000,000 ($12,000,000.00 - worth) FREE coin distribution / airdrop to the public!
No ICO. Just FREE coin!

And the most important part is, look at the ROAD-MAP!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267679.msg22990013#msg22990013

(e-commerce adoption in the future just like bitcoin)

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:28:41 PM

I do like Onions...  10000% tho??  Why?  Have a look at CRAVE - only 1.4 Million.. and TOR can be used with it too, and it's got Dark Send.. 
CrypticSatu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:42:20 PM

What rank is needed for joining? Im guessing newbs are excluded.  Cry
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:50:46 PM

This coin had experienced hitting $4.88 in the pass. Current price now stays at $0.90-$1.00.
Once it get listed in more exchange sites, the price gonna rise even more. (Expect after the airdrop end).

What is ONION? Onion is basically a privacy coin but it offer more unique functions:

- The first coin that is integrate with TOR network, your IP will look like XsFadTGdSdc.onion
- Offer more unique function other than "privacy currency", such as DeepSend, DeepVault, DeepMessage, DeepVote, QuickSend and many more function to comes.

The community is hugeee. The thread on the bitcointalk already reach 1400+ pages in just 4 months!

They got their own forum with so many active members: https://deeponion.org/community/

https://imgur.com/a/RnjME
(please click the link above for "drooling").

But you can get this coin for FREE! 500-1000 (worth $500 - $1000) coins per week just by joining their airdrop bounties through: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php
REQUIREMENT: you must have 1 BitcoinTalk account with a minimum  jr.member rank, that is reg before 1/Sept/2017.
(if you dint have account that reg before 1/sept/2017, you can purchase old account through bitcointalk marketplace, but beware of scammer).

You must active on bitcointalk and deeponion forum by making 10 high quality posts per week (each post must have 50 words and above).

Scroll-down, and you can see they are offering 12,000,000 ($12,000,000.00 - worth) FREE coin distribution / airdrop to the public!
No ICO. Just FREE coin!

And the most important part is, look at the

I think it will gain value but it will never surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin has been trying to reach out and have a mass adoption of merchants accepting it.
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:15:51 PM

10,000%, do you know what you are saying?
You are saying each coin would be worth more than $10,000 next year which is a bit optimistic don't you think, considering the airdrop would be complete and there would be more coins in circulation than bitcoin. That means according to you, DeepOnion would have a greater market cap than Bitcoin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:38:58 PM

lol you made me laugh
onion is more secure than all the private coins?
the first TOR integrated coin?
will do 10000x%?
you guys make it look like a joke when you make posts like this
the coin is useless, there are tons of better projects out there
green547

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:42:30 PM

the name is terrible, who wants to buy an onion coin.?

sorry but branding matters to most of the mainstream.
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:25:06 AM

You are saying each coin would be worth more than $10,000 next year which is a bit optimistic don't you think, considering the airdrop would be complete and there would be more coins in circulation than bitcoin. That means according to you, DeepOnion would have a greater market cap than Bitcoin.

Current price $1.00 x 10,000% = $100.00 (they got  low supply 25M max with current circulating supply only 3M)

The community is huge. The road map, future update and function are depending 100% via  community.

The community will determines the direction of ONION. That's why they will add another new function called voting.

They will add smart-contract function in the future.

This project is huge. They are not just focusing on privacy coin only, like other privacy coin.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:27:32 AM

Feature/Community > All

How many people can't still remember how to spell ethereum?

Zeru.com
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:46:22 AM

I also think 2018 will be a great year for the onion, not sure about 10000% though, might be a bit pessimistic there Grin But it is a safe investment and with all these new features on their roadmap it will certainly rise up by a massive percentage! Go Novaexchange and bag yourself some onions.

MatrixMining

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:51:22 AM

I like DeepOnion and it will probably go up in price, but 10000% is way too exaggerated. Current market cap is about $3 mil, in long term if it's very successful it can go to approx. $300 mil, which is x100. But only about 20% of coins is released now, so at $300 mil. market cap the coin price would be only x20.
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:17:58 AM

DeepOnion or Dash - Which is the Better Anonymous Cryptocurrency?
https://steemit.com/deeponion/@cryptocoinpro/deeponion-or-dash-which-is-the-better-anonymous-cryptocurrency

Why is DeepOnion better than Monero?
https://steemit.com/deeponion/@cryptocoinpro/why-is-deeponion-better-than-monero

DeepOnion - The New DeepVault Feature Verifies File Integrity
https://steemit.com/deeponion/@cryptocoinpro/file-storage-with-the-new-deeponion-deepvault-feature

Zeru.com
maeddes

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:16:12 AM

Actually the name is kinda awesome. Just think about all the layers of an Onion and now set that in comparison to the coin with all the features it brings along!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:34:39 AM

10 000% profit? I still haven't seen any reputable review saying that it is better that shitcoin is somehow better than all other anonymous coin. There is no info about who and why should use it. Right now you only have a huge airdrop where users till have to keep the most part of their coins (and even now the price is low). I would expect a huge dump when everyone will be able to sell all his coins.
NoMar02

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:13:33 AM

This looks solid and just impressive GUI. I fear good times are ahead for the DeepOnion..

For those who value security and privacy should take a look on DeepOnion.

The latest added feature called DeepVault enables to verify if a copy of the file is authentic and unaltered by comparing it to the original hash stored in the DeepOnion blockchain. Again this is very good use of the blockchain techology.

vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:37:11 AM

post made by a desperate member trying to enter into this scam coin airdrop... this forum, is full of hyppers and fudders trying to earn money at any cost....
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

Nice and detailed write up. With deepvault and many exciting developments coming up, the future for deeponion is really promising.

Actually the name is kinda awesome. Just think about all the layers of an Onion and now set that in comparison to the coin with all the features it brings along!

Yes, the name reflect its main feature and it is catchy. To me, it is easier to remember than many other coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:53:47 AM

post made by a desperate member trying to enter into this scam coin airdrop... this forum, is full of hyppers and fudders trying to earn money at any cost....
You are very true in this momrnt dude, Some people are feeling depreesed caused by the volume trade of the deep shit tokens decrease everytime and you can see about the fact this time the volume just over 20k dollar.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xfaqs01

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:29:15 PM

I pressume your nor not familiar in the deep web or have not been into it before, bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that is widely use in the deepwed market and transaction before it was known to the common people, and judging by your words you dong what onion mean as its coin brand name.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:30:56 PM

Lol maybe in 10 years we can see that kind of gain. But for now onions are valued at around $1. We've already seen it come close to $5. Soon maybe in a year from now we can expect to see around $10. But for that to happen we need to see it on more than just 1 exchange.
Geoff999

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:50:28 PM

I think DeepOnion has a great future, its one of the reasons I support this coin.

We have a need more than ever for true privacy coins, and this is one that really stands out.

It has a huge community so should be able to surpass other privacy coins such as Monero and Dash in the future.
luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:20:38 PM

deeponion looks like a really nice project. The value of Deeponion is very suitable for investing.
I will follow developments
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:22:31 PM

Guys, I don´t understand the hurry about the price. The DeepOnion community is growing every day and the dev is working very hard to implemment more features. He and his team are developing every thing that they prommised in the roadmap.

That´s why we don´t need to see the price at this stage. The coin is still under distribution so we need to be patiences to see an increment of the price.

For sure the price will raise because the features are really good, but we need to wait some time.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:41:44 PM

Deep onion has some really great potential if development goes as planned, I can see big price rises but obviously there is the dump that will occur once all of the airdropped coins are freed up when the last round concludes.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:45:59 PM

Deep onion has some really great potential if development goes as planned, I can see big price rises but obviously there is the dump that will occur once all of the airdropped coins are freed up when the last round concludes.

That's normal, this is why i'm asking for more people to join the airdrop.
So the coin dsitribution would be more spreading too many users.

I belive it would drop, but no more than $0.90

And its good opputunity for the investor. But once the airdrop end, we got no more dump and no more cheap coin.

Because after the airdrop (last round), when more exchange support onion, the buy wall would be more bigger than the dump wall.

Come on bitcointalk user, you dont want earn free $700 - $1000 dollars per week just by joining their airdrop?  Wink

Zeru.com
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:52:09 PM

Hey 10000% or not, free coins are free coins.

Palirai

Activity: 434
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:57:47 PM

I completely support the community DeepOnion, because I see a great future in the project. Administration, which is not a word, but a showcase of its work. Responsive and pleasant participants on the forum.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:13:03 PM

Not to forget the story of XMR , i feel  that deeponion will reach at least 20 X of the current price in Q1-Q2 2018 because the development team are very active with huge community behind the project i think our story will be bigger than XMR and DCR . Time will tell and 2018 is not far only 2-5 months ahead.
Thank you
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:24:15 PM

These guys here talking very optimistic. And its too optimistic it becomes lie.
Deeponion in my opinion, is good community backed project that will do around 5x easily in a year. But 20x. You gotta be kidding me.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Shotz

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:29:20 PM

Onion is very well known since deepweb sites always end in .onion

Based on the target market of ONION which is being an anonymous coin, I would say the name fits perfect and will be adopted by many users of the deepweb community. ONION used a different protocol to make transactions a little more privatized than the more well known anon-cryptoes like XMR, ZEC, DASH.  ONION definitely has a nice future ahead.

lordzc

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:33:28 PM

I bought a little. According to the road map, the price rise is potentially.
Shotz

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

The airdrop will be putting a lot of coins in circulation at one time once they're all over.  You have to hold onto atleast 90% of the airdrop coins you receive in order to be eligible for all the airdrops.  After the last airdrop a lot of users may sell and smart ones will hold.  After the airdrop event is when ONION will start its path to its true value!!!

green547

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:54:17 PM

another shitcoin with no volume, move along folks.
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:34:24 PM

thread created by the author just to be admitted at the airdrop... nothing more than that...
Coin with no volume. Shit exchange (that devs wants to continues that way for convinience of controlling more easely the coin)... A few hundreds that holds the coin.... and a huge dump when devs have enough to buy their lambos.... Smiley)))

blankz13

Activity: 67

https://www.facebook.com/shamim.ansari.7334

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:37:53 PM

No way! dash is king, no way any other coin will replace it

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:55:50 PM

I'm not sure about 10000% because sounds too big.

But 1000% for sure with technologies like DeepVault and DeepSend backing it. I didn't spend a single Onion from mines.
green547

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:42:33 AM

theres no point buying now, once the airdrops are ended there is going to be a massive dump.  Since the airdrop participants get disqualified if the spend more than 10 percent of their air drop.
sellrai

Activity: 462

BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:18:28 AM

my opinion is that onions have a great future. The main reasons for this are good technologies in the field of anonymity and a strong community. After all, what is the value of this or that coin? The way people use it. If there is a strong community, then the future of DeepOnion looks very briht!

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

BIBITBOT

Twitter
Youtube
Support
  Telegram
Chat
Register now!
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:47:37 PM

thread created by the author just to be admitted at the airdrop... nothing more than that...
Coin with no volume. Shit exchange (that devs wants to continues that way for convinience of controlling more easely the coin)... A few hundreds that holds the coin.... and a huge dump when devs have enough to buy their lambos.... Smiley)))

They got their own forum https://deeponion.org/community/ with so many active member

ANN thread already reach 1500 pages

forum post on their own website, already reach 60,000 post

Zeru.com
tyuner4

Merit: 179

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:55:37 PM

Onion is an interesting coin. I am a Monero lover, will definitely research about Onion.
Jeanrogerrabite

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

Cool but my rank isn't enough  Lips sealed

HoLeeDik

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:05:10 PM

I think this coin could have potential but I don't advice to buy before the Air drop ends.

In March probably more than half of the DO community will dump their coins and it will probably be like $ 0.20 for a couple of weeks.
lpxcc

Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:58:03 PM

https://imgur.com/a/RnjME  <--- click this link for more images design

How to get this great design to my DeepOnion Wallet? I really like it!
maeddes

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:12:31 AM

I think this coin could have potential but I don't advice to buy before the Air drop ends.

In March probably more than half of the DO community will dump their coins and it will probably be like $ 0.20 for a couple of weeks.

Im afraid you could be right in that point, yet i hope it wont happen. But anyways i think it will rise back up and will be a strong coin in the future. I believe if the work of devs and community stays the same it has the potential to be in top 50.

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:13:19 AM

I dont think this coin can do musch.. there are a lot of coin better then this coin out there. But if you believe with what you said. Why dont you sell your real asset and buy as many as you can with the money you get.

chanc3r

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:19:48 AM

I dont think this coin can do musch.. there are a lot of coin better then this coin out there. But if you believe with what you said. Why dont you sell your real asset and buy as many as you can with the money you get.
Alright even this coin not better so much rather than tor coin, Looks this just another rebrand from the tor coin itself. I think that this gonna be true. a lot of tor based (claimed) projects are fail

bhantom

Activity: 673

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:40:25 AM

It is only name. Most people do not focus on name. It will be silly to do not buy coin because i do not like this name. If you are focusing on name you can not be good user in bitcoin
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:44:35 AM

Alright even this coin not better so much rather than tor coin, Looks this just another rebrand from the tor coin itself. I think that this gonna be true. a lot of tor based (claimed) projects are fail

there are plenty of these TOR coins
its not that hard to integrate into TOR...
this coin claims to be " the only coin integrated to TOR"
its the first big lie
can not be trusted
litmus

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:27:31 AM

It is only name. Most people do not focus on name. It will be silly to do not buy coin because i do not like this name. If you are focusing on name you can not be good user in bitcoin

In this case, however initially goofy it may strike you, the name really will benefit the project in the long run - and I've given this some thought, comparing to Verge, DASH, ect. I can see how there must have been bit of deliberation on the theming and naming of the project, but DeepOnion strikes the perfect balance of "Dark WEB" capability, going with the softer "Deep Web" and it's associated connotations, and with Onion being the perfect nod to TOR, and quite easy to think of in a Brand fashion...

The TOR aspect is going to be crucial for the coins True Utility, and this name says it perfectly.
glynbueso

Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:26:45 PM

DeepOnion is proving that is here to stay. You can see in the official thread that we have news every day. The community is growing and the dev is doing a great job to create more and interesting features. At this point I´m not worried about the price. We are at initial stages. So we just need to support the project and see what happens in some months.
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:25:20 PM

The thread already reached 1500+ pages.
The reason why the price is still lower is due to airdrop campaign.
Once the airdrop campaign is finished, the real ONION will born.

Zeru.com
JShort

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:32:34 PM

The fact that you're appraising ONION is a good thing. But encouraging people to buy accounts to join the airdrop is a no-no in my opinion...
KwikKilla

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:33:47 PM

What would make me want to invest in the DeepOnion? I just do not know enough to want to invest and I do feel like tor coins have not been too successful in the past.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

- Offer more unique function other than "privacy currency", such as DeepSend, DeepVault, DeepMessage, DeepVote, QuickSend and many more function to comes.

No ICO. Just FREE coin!

I think it will gain value but it will never surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin has been trying to reach out and have a mass adoption of merchants accepting it.

With bitcoin as strong as it is now I do not see how can anyone argue that any coin can possibility overcome bitcoin, however deeponion seems like a good project, however the prediction is simply too high and I do not think the coin is going to get close to give profits of 10000%.
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:17:03 PM

No ICO. Just FREE coin!

With bitcoin as strong as it is now I do not see how can anyone argue that any coin can possibility overcome bitcoin, however deeponion seems like a good project, however the prediction is simply too high and I do not think the coin is going to get close to give profits of 10000%.
My bad. I think using this term is more accurate "10x coin".

Zeru.com
hanskan

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:04:19 AM

No ICO. Just FREE coin!

from current price ($.7) 10x by the end of next year is very reasonable if dev team is able to keep up with the roadmap.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:35:18 AM

Waoh, i have never actually look at this project once people call it scam as the OP Developer in the ANN Thread has like what
-16 Trust?

But i gotta say that wallet design is awesome, and the thread is neat and awesome too.

Uhmm, the downside of the project now i think is just the Trust of Dev lol. Thread, everything is so clean and neat, Coins are Airdrop but not ICO
ukloon

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:45:44 AM

I don't think many will say it will surpass bitcoin that is too optimistic! However, most will agree it is at least a 10x coin (probably more) and at current prices you can snap up a real bargain. Lots of new features being added next year, you'd be crazy not to hodl some onions.

stifler_matricker

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:31:24 AM

10x in 6 month? 1 year?
hitrawal91

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:05:22 AM

Yes Onion is really looking like the baby giant. I agree that it is the best coin suited for privacy ,as it is integrated with TOR network which i was specially looking for few days back  Smiley . I have been using Nova exchange to track the price and their charts. I have also watch their thread and discussions in our forum and then also watch their Community and forum discussions which made me to research more on them. Their wallet and web design are looking quite attractive and good in use, and even me expecting this to be good one in future. Before that Just want to see it being traded in some more exchanges and want to see their rank increases from 344 to atleast in top 150 with some more development in their projects,right now there are many good projects similar to them available in this forum.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
keziakusayang

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:07:15 AM

Deep onion is good project with a lot of airdrop. Thats why this project has many support and community. But i dont think it will goes that high in 2018. There are many altcoin out there and also offer us anonymity. I think slow growing will be better for this coin. 3-4 years from now and when bitcoin hit 100k this coin also will be up.
maeddes

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:15:43 AM

Deep onion is good project with a lot of airdrop. Thats why this project has many support and community. But i dont think it will goes that high in 2018. There are many altcoin out there and also offer us anonymity. I think slow growing will be better for this coin. 3-4 years from now and when bitcoin hit 100k this coin also will be up.

I think that the devs decide to change airdrop rules a little again and get more and more users to join the DeepOnion world. Its a good thing to spread around instead of having like 100 whales and nothing else. A lot of stuff incoming, changes in the official looks, wallet etc. I expect to hit a good 2018, but we will have to wait until airdrops are over and how decisions will be made until that time Smiley

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:31:30 AM

Well it is an airdrop coin and there are some skepticism around it.

However, i think that there is room for it to grow. When it gets on a major exchange such as the likes of bittrex instead of being stuck being traded on Novaexchange, then the trading volume and price will both go up dramatically.

It's quite a risky venture, though.
andrei56

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:51:41 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 08:49:09 PM by andrei56

No ICO. Just FREE coin!

from current price ($.7) 10x by the end of next year is very reasonable if dev team is able to keep up with the roadmap.
10x is a lot more reasonable and I think it can be reached I hope it does especially to all of those that have dedicated a lot of time to get those coins by participating in the giveaway, I’m not currently holding any but it is one of those coins that is on my radar and I will invest soon enough.
the-doctor

Activity: 542

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:40:45 AM

I see this thread very honest and enthusiastic but This coin does not need thread like this.

No need for hype, it will come true very naturaally and all expectations will be overridden.
I hold significant ammoint of many project/coins
But the dev team of this - the clear vision - hard work and unseen support of huuuge community will make this happen. Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nofuture

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:47:09 AM

nice concept. very interesting on this image. Smiley Hope I can join deeponion bounty after complete my campaign

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Geoff999

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:23:24 AM

They are in the process of changing the rules for the Airdrops.

It will now be based on how many coins you hold, rather than your rank on the forums I believe, and there will no longer be a 90% holding cap required to participate.

Just a minimum of 100 Onions to start the airdrops which is good.
Buckwheet

Activity: 169

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:49:59 AM

hard to join this signature bounty. they say need user active on the forum. but Sad I have my work so I can't online everyday like other member. so sad

d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:12:52 AM

hard to join this signature bounty. they say need user active on the forum. but Sad I have my work so I can't online everyday like other member. so sad

You just need to have 10 post every week , follow the rules, have an account on the official forum and be helpful to the community. DeepOnion's community has a lot of helpful member and support.

Keep in mind that DeepOnion's future is in our hands it will not grow if the community is not supporting it.
andrei56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:51:39 PM

You just need to have 10 post every week , follow the rules, have an account on the official forum and be helpful to the community. DeepOnion's community has a lot of helpful member and support.

Keep in mind that DeepOnion's future is in our hands it will not grow if the community is not supporting it.
That is true for any project no only deeponion, a coin may be one of the best projects out there but if there is not a community supporting and promoting the project the coins is going to die very rapidly, this is why it is important to always remember that despite the high technology business we are in the people are still the ones that are the most important factor for the success of a coin.
bouldou

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:17:15 PM

Hello guys, you need to know that DeepOnion is coming to Cryptopia soon !

Cryptopia is a great exchange, and price will PUMP hard after Cryptopia release : I would advise you to BUY some Onions now Smiley

You can't tell I did not warn you after that... Smiley

Source : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/hey-you-guyss-cryptopia-is-coming.5812/

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:28:27 PM

Yes they claim community big, the reason community is big is only for free coins, nothing to do with serious investors.

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
yua_na

Merit: 175

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:38:51 AM

What makes it baby giant ? Because of its name is onion which related to darkweb ? Or because of its anonymousity ? Many coin offer the anonymousity transaction like zcash and monero. Monero is the great anon coin so far. You cant track the coin if you have sent it.deep onion price is still high because the people who got the airdrop cant dump it all or they will be kicked from their airdrop. In short time the price high, mid time it may be goes low and long term it possibly up.
maeddes

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:36:22 PM

deep onion price is still high because the people who got the airdrop cant dump it all or they will be kicked from their airdrop. In short time the price high, mid time it may be goes low and long term it possibly up.

Well, thats not true anymore Smiley The rules have changed and the community tries to open up a lot more then it did before. And for me personally its still a long term thing. But in the end we will see where it ends up once the airdrop phase is over Smiley

Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:39:22 PM

It looks good so far, but Novaexchange is delisting it. I hope other exchanges list it. Is it only obtainable by the airdrop right now otherwise?

maeddes

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:46:04 PM

It looks good so far, but Novaexchange is delisting it. I hope other exchanges list it. Is it only obtainable by the airdrop right now otherwise?

You can buy them on Cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ONION_BTC it got listed there last week i guess (not sure though).

pablopsantos

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:00:33 PM

I am expecting grat things from Onion in 2018. I think it has a lot of potential to become the biggest anonymous cryptocurrency in the world and that it can easily achieve hits 5 dollars in the next year.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:14:55 PM

There is no doubt this will be a huge project if the team can sustain their level of development, just 21 million tokens, I believe that a market cap of $200 million is achievable, all they need to get right is their marketing and work on the use case
lokinator

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:48:39 PM

I see this thread very honest and enthusiastic but This coin does not need thread like this.

No need for hype, it will come true very naturaally and all expectations will be overridden.
I hold significant ammoint of many project/coins
But the dev team of this - the clear vision - hard work and unseen support of huuuge community will make this happen. Wink

My thought exactly. I personally believe that posts such as the one the OP made are entirely counter productive and make the entire DO community look silly and desperate.

Which couldn't be further from the truth. In reality, DO has a great community, and a fantastic administrative and development team.

DO is far from my only holding, but I do have very high hopes for it's future.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
andrei56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:14:52 PM

Yes they claim community big, the reason community is big is only for free coins, nothing to do with serious investors.
Lets see if it works for them, deeponion seems like the most active bounty campaign, we do not know if the developers were right about distributing so many coins but we are going to find out eventually if they were correct about their strategy or if it was a major blunder.
clrpod

Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:00:05 PM

The real fear I have always had with and still have with onion is what will happen when all the airdrops are finished? At that point it is hard to see anything other than a huge dump and I worry if it can continue on from that point.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
maeddes

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:28:21 PM

Well, sure there will be kind of a dump. It always was and always will be, but thats not related to DeepOnion itself, its just a part of human behavior. If you believe in it, stay with it. Or buy in after it dumped and be happy afterwards Smiley

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:18:05 PM

I continue to be amazed how widespread and massive this coin's community is. Will watch from the sidelines with interest, because when I hear TOR I run away.
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:53:28 PM

Usually when i hear TOR, It registers as something that wont go mainstream, But there really is alot of good tech behind this project.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andrei56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:31:27 PM

The real fear I have always had with and still have with onion is what will happen when all the airdrops are finished? At that point it is hard to see anything other than a huge dump and I worry if it can continue on from that point.
If you believe in a project a huge dump is in fact good news, it may seem that it does not make sense, but if the project is any good then that is the moment to get it for cheap, you will get a lot more more deeponion than you could get otherwise and benefit in the long term thanks to the dump in the price.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

I was in the DeepOnion airdrop which is actually a very good signature campaign.

But I can tell you why I left it - the community is full of teenagers or at least people who totally behave like teenagers. Turning serious technologies like DeepVault into MEME sharing service which is ridiculous. And they are fully tolerated from developers and Onion moderators to do it. 90% of them are posting total non-sense just to cover the requirements and nobody is reading what's already written on the subject.
andrei56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:43:14 PM

Usually when i hear TOR, It registers as something that wont go mainstream, But there really is alot of good tech behind this project.
You are right but that does not mean there is not money to be made, just look at Dash and monero, two anonymous coins that are in the top 10 in market cap so while the amount of people that could potentially use deeponion is small if the project is solid there is chance the project succeeds.
NoxX

Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:12:25 AM

You are right but that does not mean there is not money to be made, just look at Dash and monero, two anonymous coins that are in the top 10 in market cap so while the amount of people that could potentially use deeponion is small if the project is solid there is chance the project succeeds.

The thing with ONION is you don't need any technical knowledge at all, you just install the wallet and all the TOR stuff happens behind the scenes.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
artmen007

Activity: 238

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:58:51 AM

I airdrop not involved but some coins are kept in long. Did not sell when the price of amp was $ 5 and now do not sell. I will wait at least the end of the 2nd quarter of 2018. When most of the updates will be done. Cool idea DEEPPOINT to get people to be active on the forum. whereby the community is constantly growing.

Now the price of 8,000 and has grown to 15,000 caт, hopefully this trend will now be ascending

High risk high payoff
bengems

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:23:53 PM

So many good ttings are under the pipeline for deeponion....onion price will explode in 2018, and it is likely to compete directly with top privacy coins like Monero.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
CryptoJojo

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:33:48 PM

DeepOnion is proving that is here to stay. You can see in the official thread that we have news every day. The community is growing and the dev is doing a great job to create more and interesting features. At this point I´m not worried about the price. We are at initial stages. So we just need to support the project and see what happens in some months.
andrei56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:53:46 PM

The thing with ONION is you don't need any technical knowledge at all, you just install the wallet and all the TOR stuff happens behind the scenes.
That seems like a good thing but the issue is that some members of the forum seem to have deep onion in a bad light and those are respected members of the community so I suppose that is slowing down adoption somehow, personally I do not like to invest in anonymity coins but that is just my preference.
Wonza99

Activity: 89

Crypto Fan

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:32:46 AM

I see many criticizing the currency without valid foundations. I that you I put to buy some onions and to try to obtain them ... it is not thing that in the futro they regret xD
MeGaSonG

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:55:18 AM

Not to forget the story of XMR , i feel  that deeponion will reach at least 20 X of the current price in Q1-Q2 2018 because the development team are very active with huge community behind the project i think our story will be bigger than XMR and DCR . Time will tell and 2018 is not far only 2-5 months ahead.
Thank you

yeah, totally agree. Onion will be my chance to be rich and free in this world. I can feel this day get closer. I like onion from deep heart, because it's resistance to rude regulations like from my country C... If cryptcurrencies get banned happen again and again by different countries, in that situation, coins that can survive must have privacy advantages. And Tor has prove its ability, and onion is based on it. Thus i trust onion will abstract more attention while Bitcoin get too large to grow on without enough security.
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:28:45 PM

I was in the DeepOnion airdrop which is actually a very good signature campaign.

But I can tell you why I left it - the community is full of teenagers or at least people who totally behave like teenagers. Turning serious technologies like DeepVault into MEME sharing service which is ridiculous. And they are fully tolerated from developers and Onion moderators to do it. 90% of them are posting total non-sense just to cover the requirements and nobody is reading what's already written on the subject.

If the DeepOnion Project is full of teenagers, and that may well be the case for all I know, they are teenagers that are making bank.

The official DeepVault website will be published in the near future - a notary service of sorts available to all that may have 'serious' need of one and also for those that wish to 'verify' memes for kicks.

It's a shame you left Dutch - there's plenty of thinking folk onboard to chat to.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
lokinator

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:54:04 PM

If the DeepOnion Project is full of teenagers, and that may well be the case for all I know, they are teenagers that are making bank.

The official DeepVault website will be published in the near future - a notary service of sorts available to all that may have 'serious' need of one and also for those that wish to 'verify' memes for kicks.

It's a shame you left Dutch - there's plenty of thinking folk onboard to chat to.

That is pretty much my thoughts exactly. I have noticed the direct opposite as far as the negative community criticism goes. I don't think there is an ample supply of "teenagers" or folks who act like them on the DeepOnion forums.

Even after the addition of DeepPoints, I feel the DeepOnion community is more mature than most -- by leaps and bounds. Also, the moderators are doing a great job of keeping people who violate rules or spam in check.

Things just keep getting better and better in the world of DeepOnion.  Cool

sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:56:12 PM

Started "working" with onions for a week or so and i can say it' working pretty good.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:26:14 PM

I dont know if the forecast will become real, but after a small research on the official website i can see that the capital is over 5 mil in Bitcoin, so i think i will take in consideration your forcast and i will invest something in it, thanks for the info.
d3nz

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:50:05 AM

I dont know if the forecast will become real, but after a small research on the official website i can see that the capital is over 5 mil in Bitcoin, so i think i will take in consideration your forcast and i will invest something in it, thanks for the info.

You can visit the Official thread of DeepOnion and website to learn more on what is the future development and excellent features. Deep Onion focus more on anonymity and privacy of user.

Better to invest while its cheap, because it will be a history if the value of Deep onion go high and as saying you might lose the train.
litmus

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:22:50 AM

That's one of the reasons that makes this System so great, that as it becomes more mainstream, it also makes underlying TOR usage, ubiquitous (even for other coins that adopt the method- it is the most plausible and "ready-built"), even common. And that's good for us all.

It's an exciting time, to watch these technologies mature and converge.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:35:34 AM

You can visit the Official thread of DeepOnion and website to learn more on what is the future development and excellent features. Deep Onion focus more on anonymity and privacy of user.

Better to invest while its cheap, because it will be a history if the value of Deep onion go high and as saying you might lose the train.
Good on you for doing your research. I'm currently accumulating to and hoping to top up on every dip
VeeTeaSee

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:20:58 AM

im always laughing when i see this post, and comparing the project to the really good projects out there
this guys awful because they are scamming, instead of investing and earning in a good way
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:16:21 PM

When I opened this thread the price is $0.94

Today....  Cool  Cool

Zeru.com
BTCGOLD

Activity: 958
Merit: 256

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:26:16 PM

I really like this project. Looks very promissing and i can invest some for long term investment. I have hope it will be good decision for me and my money

Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:31:57 PM

I exited early and have been accumulating my return to DeepOnin. Much success I presume.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:36:32 PM

At first i thought it was a joke deep union can be big. But now i trust it. Deep union will be big. But only in dark matket since he name is representative to the dark market. Actually the good thing in deep union is the privacy i really dont think it could hit $3 and now it happen

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
NWJBL

Activity: 61
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:28:49 PM

Hoping that onion does alright, decent concept. I like the airdrops, need to get on that.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1184625)
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:49:03 AM

$4.00  Cool  Cool  Cool

Zeru.com
maeddes

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:59:46 PM

Man, that chart looks tasty! Time to chew on some Onions now Tongue Jk, but tbh i think it will be much higher after airdrop ends and the true value shows up after the huge cashout!

tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:11:00 PM

Privacy coin that integrate with TOR network, have extra function such DeepVault(already launch), DeepSend(before jan/2018), QuickSend, VoteCentral, SmartContract, Mascot hero, Merchandise (deeponion.shop), huge community (btctalk thread 2000+ pages in just few months), no ico just free coin, total supply 25,000,000 after 10 years, stored user data inside onion blockchain, video marketing, ecommerce accept onion via onion api/plugin, community lead the future of onion...

this coin can reach $100-$200 easily after all the roadmap achieve and after the airdrop end.

Zeru.com
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:29:17 PM

Hey guys, Just some technical specs that i am citing from another post:

The transactions per second depends on the block size and block interval. The average transaction size is about 500 Bytes. The DeepOnion blocksize is 1.5MB, so each block can hold about 3000 transactions. Now the block interval: DeepOnion is a mixed PoW/PoS coin, PoW interval is 240 second on average, but PoS is a lot more frequent, target at 60 sec. This means our theoretical combined block time is 48 seconds (240 / 5).

To verify this, we checked last 24 hours blocks, this is what we get:
- block 223460 occurs at Nov 25, 2017 11:59:36AM
- block 225285 occurs at Nov 26, 2017 11:59:05AM
This means we have 1825 blocks in 24 hours, which means our average block time is 47 second, which perfectly matches our designed target block time.

Thus, we have one block 48 second, which can handle 3000 transactions, this mean DeepOnion can handle the maximum transaction rate: 3000/48 = 62.5 tx/second.

As a comparison: bitcoin has block interval 600 sec, and has a block size of 1MB, this translate to a maximum process rate of 3-4 tx/second.

Even with BitcoinCash which increases block size to 8MB, that can process only about 27 tx/second

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
maeddes

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:49:18 PM

Privacy coin that integrate with TOR network, have extra function such DeepVault(already launch), DeepSend(before jan/2018), QuickSend, VoteCentral, SmartContract, Mascot hero, Merchandise (deeponion.shop), huge community (btctalk thread 2000+ pages in just few months), no ico just free coin, total supply 25,000,000 after 10 years, stored user data inside onion blockchain, video marketing, ecommerce accept onion via onion api/plugin, community lead the future of onion...

this coin can reach $100-$200 easily after all the roadmap achieve and after the airdrop end.

Thats what i think Smiley I just hope that most Onion hodlers think the same way and not sell out like crazy on every high. Just be patient, hodl and smile in a few years Smiley

salterious

Activity: 258

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:03:19 PM

Probably not 10000%+ but I would say achieving 1000%+ is possible in 2018. Given that the price is roughly $2.50 right now I could see it being upwards of $25 at 2018 end but I don't see a $250 price tag by that time. It has solid fundamentals and community but we need to see how those other features function and if they are up to par with what has already come out.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
ak2004

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:07:28 AM

Sorry for the question, but I dont understand how the airdrop system does something good for the coin or its development ? I understand free is good for people, maybe to get them on board, but the rules for theses airdrops seems pretty tight to me and will discourage many.
thanks for any insights
cheers !
grchina

Merit: 278

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:44:03 AM

Not gonna happen as not a singe coin as far as i know that was distributed by airdrops had any value in the end after initial pump.Also deep onion doesnt bring anything new,tor is already being used buy few coins like xvg and honestly dont see a need for coin like it as we already have monero for privacy transactions
maeddes

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:36:12 PM

Probably not 10000%+ but I would say achieving 1000%+ is possible in 2018. Given that the price is roughly $2.50 right now I could see it being upwards of $25 at 2018 end but I don't see a $250 price tag by that time. It has solid fundamentals and community but we need to see how those other features function and if they are up to par with what has already come out.

Yeah, thats a good and healthy point of view. Im always scared of those ppl dumping numbers like theres no tomorrow. Things need to grow steady, need to be marketed and so on. Just wait and see

ak2004

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:08:36 PM

I read there the name itself is huge for dark web community... maybe that's all of it like doge ...
onion community seems to be really active (2200pages on BCT) and enthusiast about the projet
ABYSSINIA

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:11:01 AM

I need to be junior membre to receive airdrop how i have to do it thanks you
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:22:51 PM

I think this coin is awesome, and has been performing super well over the last couple of months. I really think 2018 will bring big things for Deep Onion. I have no plan of letting my onions go anytime soon!!

NWJBL

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:41:19 PM

I need to be junior membre to receive airdrop how i have to do it thanks you

You basically have to wait 6 weeks for your account to mature! Very annoying, I know. I've been waiting, too.

Geoff999

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:55:56 PM

The coin has been doing great today,

Up to its All time high in terms of its Dollar value, hitting $7!

Great achievement for a coin in its Airdrop stage and less than 6 months old overall! Buy now before the real rises start
ukloon

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:28:47 AM

Great achievement for a coin in its Airdrop stage and less than 6 months old overall! Buy now before the real rises start

Too right about that, it is unbelievable that a coin that is only 6 months old has achieved this much. Next year the ATH will definitely be in double digits. Better grab some now before it goes up to the moon, $7 is still a good price when you look at monero!

d3nz

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:40:31 AM

Too right about that, it is unbelievable that a coin that is only 6 months old has achieved this much. Next year the ATH will definitely be in double digits. Better grab some now before it goes up to the moon, $7 is still a good price when you look at monero!

This tremendous all time high will not happen if community will not support it. Its all thanks to our developer on updating us on what is happening on our precious Deep Onion.

Development is really the key towards to success.

2018 is the year of Deep Onion.
Easx

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:29:34 AM

On my opinion Status Token and Deeponion can x10 on middle of 2018. It should list on Bitfinex, binance and bittrex. All coins listed that platform 2x,3x. It takes time, but i realy believe that

maeddes

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

This tremendous all time high will not happen if community will not support it. Its all thanks to our developer on updating us on what is happening on our precious Deep Onion.

Development is really the key towards to success.

2018 is the year of Deep Onion.

Word! Hard work, much effort and a "together we are strong" menthality are the ingredients that make a powerful Onion.

Silenox

Merit: 122

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:58:52 PM

The community is bigger every day, after the dump at the end of the airdrop and be listed in the largest exchanges the price will have a 10X increment easily.
Rcvlieland

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:06:57 PM

In my portfolio I have some Onions and they seem to look good. Only problem is that I am more of a reader than a writer and therefore I am not participating in the airdrop.
cappieman007

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:14:47 PM

Yeah see now how ONION grows stronger believe that he can be one of the best investments for 2018. Already to 7 dollars and it was approaching the end of the year. Once all the updates are completed we will see 100+
jwrent34

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:02:40 PM

Onion had the marketing in the bag since always because of their incentives are given to members to market. Now the word has gotten out they seem to have created a core team to market from the community to promote quality. Dev is also stepping up with fresh blood coming in. I do feel that Onion will be in the top 100 by Q2 2018 which would take it beyond double digits. 10000%? though? I would not mind that at all but I would not mind 1000%

Lupulei

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

This Onion looks very good right now. Price is still low I think.
Lot of pages are for this coin even this young.
lukemantova

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:20:13 PM

The better and undervalued anonymous coin
bitphonics

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:14:58 PM

I love deep onion, but one of the things that makes me a little nervous about it is the lack of a white paper. We are now very deep into the airdrop campaign and there is no sign of one. Having a more firm road map I think would help to take this coin out of the shadows and into more wallets.
NWJBL

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

I'm finally in on the onion airdrops, pretty excited. I like this coin, nice community and it works, has been a good solid gainer for me since I bought into it.

bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:37:45 PM

I'm finally in on the onion airdrops, pretty excited. I like this coin, nice community and it works, has been a good solid gainer for me since I bought into it.

nice to see new memebers, airdrop is going on till april 2018, but there are also other ways to get onions without going to exchanges

visit community forum and be active, you will be rewarded for this ;-)

orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

nice to see new memebers, airdrop is going on till april 2018, but there are also other ways to get onions without going to exchanges

visit community forum and be active, you will be rewarded for this ;-)

I would be interested in the community forum. I did buy some onion on a exchange and I am happy about it. In my mind is classified as a long shot currency with plenty of potential... and many chances of loosing too.
orkoso

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

- Offer more unique function other than "privacy currency", such as DeepSend, DeepVault, DeepMessage, DeepVote, QuickSend, SmartContract and many more function to comes.

I agree with you, hype is good and that never hurts a project. I hodl some onion long term as I think it can be a rocket. But I am also aware that there is a specific thread that says it is a SCAM. I just love risky stuff I guess Wink
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:29:38 PM

From $0.90 (when I opened this thread) to --------> $9.00+

Zeru.com
Dio_Brando

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

How does it differ from, let's say, XSPEC?
Chironexxx

Activity: 148
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

From $0.90 (when I opened this thread) to --------> $9.00+

This is amazing!...and I'm sure that this is only the beginning! after the end of the airdrop period, the whole thing will go wild!

nothing to see here!
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:09:27 AM

ATH $12 ... wow...  Shocked  Shocked

Zeru.com
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:02:32 AM

novaex died.
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:04:56 AM

novaex died.
Cryptopia
Kucoin

Binance coming soon. Once it hit Binance, you not gonna see this coin lower than this.

Zeru.com
orkoso

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

That is true for any project no only deeponion, a coin may be one of the best projects out there but if there is not a community supporting and promoting the project the coins is going to die very rapidly, this is why it is important to always remember that despite the high technology business we are in the people are still the ones that are the most important factor for the success of a coin.

Deep onion is placing a lot of tokens in the hands of the community and that is going to pay out eventually I think. Is a very good stategy to start with some short of paid adoption like this.
KarlSchwarzschild
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

I really like this project.  Current dip has me seriously considering to buy some.
JustusJones

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

I still think that Deep Onion is a coin to watch... I think it will peak in the next years, the technology is amazing!
tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

here's hoping....
brokk

Activity: 375

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

I really like this project.  Current dip has me seriously considering to buy some.

All alts are dipping now it's perfect time to buy more bags in a few months everything will start going up again like crazy, don't panic, and remember, you didn't lose until you sell Wink
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

always remember that airdrop is still going on, it will end on 2oth april 2018. so if you qualify this is a very good way to earn some more,

there are also rewards for official forum activities ;-)

the-doctor

Activity: 542

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

after the airdrops the real growth will begin. So much development is going on and community is one of a kind after trough research I am balls deep in onion. 2018 here we come!

SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

Yeah it will be a great year for Deep Onion and so many new updates coming out this year. I can't wait!!!!

enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

ONION Withdrawal and Deposits Temporarily Closed for 24 Hours

https://news.kucoin.com/en/onion-withdrawal-and-deposits-temporarily-closed-for-24-hours/
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

ONION Withdrawal and Deposits Temporarily Closed for 24 Hours
Thanks for the info. This is just due to a wallet upgrade though. With all the latest wallet upgrades one has to stay up to date in order not to end up on the wrong hard-forked chain.
apart from that: Onion came down by quite a bit, but the airdrop is finished and the development looks promising Smiley
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

Looks like stealth addresses are here, this means it is one step closer to being one of the top privacy coins in crypto. When you look at the low market cap you can easily see that this is a 10x coin at a minimum. Most likely it will go higher than that

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
biletskiy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

I know that there are too many fans of DeepOnion, and the altcoin is not bad at all. probably, I will also buy it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QoX941aRbk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: