Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 394 times)
WritingG123 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:57:12 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 09:35:06 PM by WritingG123

-
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:55:47 PM

There is no legit or a non legit loan request. There is only collateral.
If you or anybody else offer collateral that covers any possible lender,then a loan will always find someone to fill it. Wink

Btw 0.5% per week it's very small percentage...

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:26:52 AM

Its 22% Annual interest which is pretty good. I am offering 110% collateral in ETH so I am offering a pretty fair loan.

Under the forum's standard it isn't. Usually loans here are charged about at least 10%/month and with at least 120% collateral.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:32:46 AM

Its 22% Annual interest which is pretty good. I am offering 110% collateral in ETH so I am offering a pretty fair loan.

Under the forum's standard it isn't. Usually loans here are charged about at least 10%/month and with at least 120% collateral.

Yeah I am not willing to pay that considering the collateral. If you do not want to fund it, thats cool. Keep in mind that most of the forums loans are no collateral, account collateral, or shitcoin loans.

You don't need to remind me. I deal with these everyday. If it is not bitcoins then it's a altcoin, to be honest. Even ETH had it's moment when it crashed, there's no exception.

I don't think you'll have anyone interested in your offer. Good luck though.
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:51:18 AM

0.15*120%=0.18.

I'll fund this for 3 ETH collateral and if the value drops below 110% of the loan, I will give you time to either add more collateral to make it 120% again, or I can sell the ETH and deal's over.

Also, interest would have to be 1 percent weekly.

Let me know.

DarkArmy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:55:02 AM

Under a bank, .2% interest a month would be satisfactory but here, even with 119% valid collateral (not saying ETH but say someone did have it) even .2% a day is too little. People expect too much hence the reason many get ripped so easily falling for high interest rates.

Sure some people can offer lots of money, but usually they're trust farming or do have an actual method. Other times some people such as OP just need a legitimate loan for something and people want to make it about nothing other than maximising profit (like yeha I get it I'm all bout the money too but a loan is a loan, if you really want money start a business.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: