Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ICO analytics for ICO review writing  (Read 417 times)
smartJEV (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HODL

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:22:47 PM

Hello altcoins and ico enthusiasts,

We are launching new project, Im looking for people who's have knowledges to review and rate an ICO (from investor prospect).

You need to have knowledges in Blockchain and IT itself, to understand is a project good or not. You will need to rate and review project idea, team, ico structure and growth potential. You also need to have fluent english (writing).

If you interested PM me with details about yourself.

We can discuss payment rate or you even can become a partner and get some project shares (only for really passionated and skilled person).

We already have a top domain, website is in development, will be ready next week.

We have budget for IT and marketing, willing to make something good and useful. Too many crap in ICO world, so lets try to help people to choose the right one.

Regards,
JEV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:41:17 PM

We are launching new project, Im looking for people who's have knowledges to review and rate an ICO (from investor prospect).

You need to have knowledges in Blockchain and IT itself, to understand is a project good or not. You will need to rate and review project idea, team, ico structure and growth potential. You also need to have fluent english (writing).

We can discuss payment rate or you even can become a partner and get some project shares (only for really passionated and skilled person).

We already have a top domain, website is in development, will be ready next week.

We have budget for IT and marketing, willing to make something good and useful. Too many crap in ICO world, so lets try to help people to choose the right one.

Regards,
JEV

Hi

Could you, please, answer several questions here:

1. What`s the format of your project, is this something like blog, ICO listing, news resource or something else?

2. Which traffic amount you expect to reach in the nearest future?

ok, these two are enough yet, maybe I will ask something else later..

iungonetwork

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:01:55 PM

Regards,
JEV

Hi

Could you, please, answer several questions here:

1. What`s the format of your project, is this something like blog, ICO listing, news resource or something else?

2. Which traffic amount you expect to reach in the nearest future?

ok, these two are enough yet, maybe I will ask something else later..

additionally, there are many "rating agencies" already, how are you going to stand out?

tothetop

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:13:29 AM

additionally, there are many "rating agencies" already, how are you going to stand out?

Haven`t you noticed? They have a budget Shocked

This is the main thingBTC, and that is why I`m interesting Wink

smartJEV (OP)

HODL

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:49:57 PM

Hello guys,

Actually most of those resources are totally unprofessional. We seeing just few competitors, and I believe we all can stand together, as for investor is important to get as much information about the ICO, and it is always important to hear "other opinion".

The team is already full at the moment, thanks to all who were interested, but didnt got my reply. We are planing to go live next week, I will announce it on a forum.

tothetop

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:44:14 AM

We are planing to go live next week, I will announce it on a forum.

Two next weeks ::)hmm

Any way, good luck to your project Roll Eyes

matthewLog@n274

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:17:01 AM

Regards,
JEV

ico's are good for using so you have to use one of the best ico. generally ico's are giving coin information and details of the coin. you have to try once for using this ico's in the market more ico's are available so choose one of the best ico for using.
smartJEV (OP)

HODL

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:00:54 PM

We are planing to go live next week, I will announce it on a forum.

Two next weeks ::)hmm

Any way, good luck to your project Roll Eyes

Ready project in dev environment and going live is kind of different things Wink Thanks Wink
smartJEV (OP)

HODL

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:02:20 PM

Regards,
JEV

ico's are good for using so you have to use one of the best ico. generally ico's are giving coin information and details of the coin. you have to try once for using this ico's in the market more ico's are available so choose one of the best ico for using.

We will review ICO from investor prospect. What is investment potential short and long term.
Leon.S.Kenedy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:16:51 AM

I will follow your topic , Im looking for new potential ICO too.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:31:32 AM

What ico invest to get profit?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: