Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Basic Income Guarantee  (Read 2289 times)
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:55:53 PM

How do you make sure a receiver exists, alive and is real?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:58:03 PM

why do you think that we need a special form of basic income? all of the cryptocoins can furfill that gap
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:12:01 PM

Interesting. Will read the whitepaper and follow this project.

Good luck!

Bitcoin
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:25:28 PM

I admit, this is a very unique idea I first found in cryptocurrency, but in every region have different government policies, so this will not be a decentralization project, the question is, how does this project solve it all?
DaLiryc

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:47:42 PM

Interesting view, gonna watch where your idea goes !
Ahooleeman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:39:23 AM

How do you make sure a receiver exists, alive and is real?

Right now it's a verification by social profiles. When we'll go to our own blockchain, we'll add decentralised verification system there.

why do you think that we need a special form of basic income? all of the cryptocoins can furfill that gap

Really? May be you can help me to find and get basic income in BTC or ETH? That would be great  Grin

I admit, this is a very unique idea I first found in cryptocurrency, but in every region have different government policies, so this will not be a decentralization project, the question is, how does this project solve it all?

Because of blockchain this project is decentralised. It doesn't depend on country, region etc. So we give equal Basic Income independently on what country are you from.

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:28:13 PM

How can i get get the email  from you  to verify my wallet ? and this basic income is for free or not ? if not free how much i pay to have income ? and this income is every month or every week or every year ?
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:41:19 PM

I think there is a project like this before, that is the universal income for all. I do not know what happened to it, though its a good idea but i do not know if it is sustainable enough.
Ardhi

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:50:55 PM

seems quite promising, and projects with bold enough concepts, decentralized projects with confidence can control governance, this is very exciting, and I am very interested to follow the further development, good luck with this project
Kikai

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:54:26 PM

How the coin will get value?
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:42:16 AM

How can i get get the email  from you  to verify my wallet ? and this basic income is for free or not ? if not free how much i pay to have income ? and this income is every month or every week or every year ?

Just go to http://big.foundation subscribe there. Than you'll get welcome email with form. Fill in the form with your social profile and Ethereum wallet and wait for verification and smart contract address.
This basic income is free however you should verify your Ethereum wallet, so you should make a payment 0.01 ETH once to start getting BIG tokens to your wallet. You can pay more if you want to support our project.
This income is minting with every block, so you'll see tokens increasing every minute at your wallet.

I think there is a project like this before, that is the universal income for all. I do not know what happened to it, though its a good idea but i do not know if it is sustainable enough.

Yes, it was a cicada project. They didn't find way to make value for tokens. We see it in goods and services inside the system.

seems quite promising, and projects with bold enough concepts, decentralized projects with confidence can control governance, this is very exciting, and I am very interested to follow the further development, good luck with this project

Thanks a lot!

As soon as wallet will be ready, or may be even earlier at our webpage you'll have the opportunity to buy and sell goods and services with BIG token. That will add value for it. Of course it will appear at exchanges soon, it's already at etherdelta Smiley So it will have value in any case.

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:35:14 AM

How to get BIG tokens: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8GOnrPq_i-bHlMS3JaRFg5dG8/view?usp=sharing

Kikai

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:38:31 AM

Just go to http://big.foundation subscribe there. Than you'll get welcome email with form. Fill in the form with your social profile and Ethereum wallet and wait for verification and smart contract address.
This basic income is free however you should verify your Ethereum wallet, so you should make a payment 0.01 ETH once to start getting BIG tokens to your wallet. You can pay more if you want to support our project.
This income is minting with every block, so you'll see tokens increasing every minute at your wallet.

Yes, it was a cicada project. They didn't find way to make value for tokens. We see it in goods and services inside the system.

Thanks a lot!

As soon as wallet will be ready, or may be even earlier at our webpage you'll have the opportunity to buy and sell goods and services with BIG token. That will add value for it. Of course it will appear at exchanges soon, it's already at etherdelta Smiley So it will have value in any case.

My question is deeper than that, the value that will be distributed for basic income is based on speculation? that doesn't seem a good plan...
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:02:19 PM

My question is deeper than that, the value that will be distributed for basic income is based on speculation? that doesn't seem a good plan...

The value is based on goods and services turnover inside the system as in usual economics.

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:03:55 PM

Why do I believe in Universal Basic Income?

In March of 2017 I was on Zanzibar. We discussed with my wife about different stages of people's life.

We've found 4 stages:

The first is a state of carelessness. Everyone was there until a certain age, while we live with our parents and we have a roof over our heads, they feed us, they dress us, sometimes they help us to get our own apartment, car, etc. Some people remain in this state for too long, some people are forced to return to this state at a later age when everything goes wrong. Anyway almost everyone goes further to a new state.

The state of earning. In fact, we all have basic needs - food, home and clothing. If you do not have enough of one of those needs, you cannot feel youself good, you have to work more. Usually you begin to work when you are student or even earlier. As a result, you can afford to rent an apartment, buy a jeans and a sweater yourself and at the same time you have a good dinner. You can't stop anymore. You earn enough money for basic needs, but you need a vacation at the sea, a car, your own big house, maybe a yacht. Therefore you go into the next state automatically.

The state of satisfaction of desires. Someone wants Porsche, someone needs a modest apartment in the center of London, some people want to dress in Prada and Chanel, and buy bags only from Louis Vuitton. Some want it all at once and another huge yacht, etc. And please do not think I'm exaggerating, because if you change Porsche to Hyundai, an apartment in the center to a studio in a sleeping area, and Prada to H&M then you immediately recognize yourself in this state when you have your first money in your pocket. In fact - this state is awesome. This is a state in which you feel your "achievements" every day. When you get out of the bed with one thought - I must! And working for 16 hours a day, doing your own business, because a little bit more and you will already buy a new restyling Range Rover, and it still needs to be tuned! It seems to me that we spend most of our life in this stage. But sometimes we break out a little into another state.

The state of accumulation. People consider that if a person does not seek to buy Pagani Huayra for a couple of million Euros, then he is either a dumb or a sucker. But what is interesting. We characterized the state of accumulation as a state when you have closed your basic needs, satisfied your most essential desires and you do not have to run for a new bundle of money. You are quite self-sufficient, you have built your working or business processes, you have enough income to completely dress yourself, you eat in restaurants, what you want, you travel, you buy a new car periodically. And of course no sensible person will refuse to buy Porsche if such an opportunity turns up (there will be simply extra money or vice versa there will be a smart offer for the price), but it does not seem interesting to work 16 hours in a day for this purpose. Surprise! In this state you have a time for himself! You can look around and start analyzing your joys in life. You can start to throw away the routine and boredom that filled your life on a race for material goals. But the most interesting thing is that you do not stop earning at this stage, rather, on the contrary, you begin to see opportunities to make money how you like to do! And at the same time, there will be a time to do what you love even if it is not bring any money.

You know, the last state is when you like to study and to teach. Both of them. And I believe that if we have no necessity to work hard to satisfy our basic needs we will go to accumulation state more often than to the state of satisfaction of desires. That's why I believe in Universal Basic Income. I believe that, when you have no necessity to work to get food or clothes, than you can choose something interesting: studying, creation, science, interesting business, a job of your dream etc. The only thing is interest! I believe Basic Income will change the world. That's why we are looking for like-minded persons to our concept of Universal Basic Income on Blockchain (http://big.foundation). No politics here, no regions, no centre. Decentralised autonomous system, that can make UBI real nowadays. If you like it, join us! Let's change world together!

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:33:26 PM

Could you paste token address? I am trying but cant find it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

Could you paste token address? I am trying but cant find it.

Here you are:

Contract Address:   0x07e76a4c93ea197cb578fef37d046972890df61b
Token Decimals:    18

vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:15:22 PM

I agree and support.
Waiting for more information about the project.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:04:15 AM

http://www.businessinsider.com/stockton-california-launching-the-first-us-experiment-in-basic-income-2017-10

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16731

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:23:15 AM

Why are you using real government programs to pretend it has anything to do with your own altcoin?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: