Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:22:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Pundi X worth investing?  (Read 520 times)
fastboy619 (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:22:41 PM

There is some resemblance to Omisego in the fact that they:

1. Have a running team in a developing country (Omisego Thailand, Pundi Indonesia)
2. Has a product - it says in their website that they already have 100,000 users
3. Infrastructure for the unbanked - while not said explicitly, both teams try to address the needs of the local community.

However, I find that Pundi X lacks the branding which Vitalik carries for Omisego.

What are your thoughts on this? The are in their pre ICO sales, while sales are ok, it's not a hot cake.
fixens

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:38:04 AM

when you mentioned about it, i can see the similarities... but cause they're both share the same market
it's pretty premature to judge them both at this time. just like HD DVD vs Blue ray *extreme comparison  Grin Grin

but i'm still riding my pony with the latter Pundix, just because i'm not that fond of the company backing the first https://swa.co.id/swa/trends/jurus-sinar-mas-menunggangi-financial-technology i'm familiar with many of their services they provide (50/50 satisfactory).

ps: this is just my experiences, both are quite good on white paper
indr01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:14:08 AM

Actually, Pundi X provides them a retail distribution channel (and they can support Omisego,Tenx,Monaco, etc as a payment method) to normal consumers. They do not need to suffer from the higher channel and exchange charges.

And Omisego Tenx etc are issued by Visa, which is they depend on the third party.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
Grand_Master

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:19:57 PM

I think the team is very systematic and planned.The devices are ready.You can see that the project is serious.
alexk555

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:18:52 PM

It was mentioned in the white paper that it will be used by 100 mil religious organization.
Can anyone share any details about it?
If this statement is not just a marketing trick token will have huge demand.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:22:15 PM

It was mentioned in the white paper that it will be used by 100 mil religious organization.
Can anyone share any details about it?
If this statement is not just a marketing trick token will have huge demand.

How can someone even confirm a thing like that? Have they spoken to all these organisations or something?
slothtrooper

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

Namaste

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

Pundi X winning Binance community vote, set for big Binance pump, Xpos starting to be delivered. Time for Lambo racing on the moon
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

Pundi X winning Binance community vote, set for big Binance pump, Xpos starting to be delivered. Time for Lambo racing on the moon

Hope so, it seem that Binance will happen. Only thing is even now Pundix has good valuation.
But airdrop can attract many new investors.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

Hope so, it seem that Binance will happen. Only thing is even now Pundix has good valuation.
But airdrop can attract many new investors.
I'm not so sure because Fusion has chances for last minute win in Binance vote (Suppoman and ICOdrops communities are for Fusion and very smart for this)
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1054
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

Pundi X is newer than Omisego and has proved it's worth in a shorter time.
The price of Pundi X is currently down as they are swapping a 1:1000 coins to increase the supply of the coin.
It is the best time to invest in it.

TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

Yeah you get 7% a month for holding Pundi X so why not Smiley I think it had a nice price increase yesterday or so!

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: