Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do to earn btc and altcoins?  (Read 9294 times)
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:49:18 AM

What is your daily routine that you do in order to earn btc and altcoins?
Some people use their time to earn crypto with bounties or trading, but perhaps there are other alternatives not known for many yet?
For now my daily routine even if I have a work is to post on forum reading some topics about it to learn more about other strategy in earning btc and altcoins.I earn weekly by signature campaign I also want to try others soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hyperdak

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:58:48 AM

airdrop and bounty.i do sign bounty , blog post bounty and some translate bounty. i am interseting in manager bounty too, if someine need a Chinese speaker ,you can contact me .

i write blog in medium, all of them are about bitcoin & cryptocurreny.

btt, etherdelta, etherscan, medium  my daily website .
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:59:06 AM

Some people use their time to earn crypto with bounties or trading, but perhaps there are other alternatives not known for many yet?

by doing trading of course beside i am doing signature campaign which give me the additional income for my bitcoin amount. bounty is another good choice for us to earn bitcoin and altcoin and with bounty, i heard from my friends, they can earn ethereum as the ico used ethereum network and they earn the tokens which they can sell to get ethereum. i think there are many ways that we can do to earn bitcoin and you can find more if you search on here.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
the.scientist

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:08:25 AM

Some people use their time to earn crypto with bounties or trading, but perhaps there are other alternatives not know for many yet?

my daily routine would be posting here in the forum everyday about 15hrs a day to earn some bitcoins everyweek on a signature campaign and social media campaign. i also do faucets , solving captchas , and doing ptc/gpt outside the forum. there are still many known ways to earn bitcoin and altcoins if your a dedicated hardworking person.
That's a lot of time, and surely you're spending a lot of energy on it. You could see much better returns if you find a daily job that pays in fiat. Then it would be easy to convert that money to the crypto you like.
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:30:33 AM

My daily activities to search for altcoin and bitcoin I follow bounty but I chose a good one, because now there are so many projects to be confused to make choices. rare activities in other people may be mining.
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:40:02 AM

I like to waste my time shilling coins in signature campaigns for pennies when I could be learning the cyrptomarket and making 100x more.  So far it's working out great. 
KriptoCoder

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:45:04 AM

Currently only with mining. I have one small RIG and I actually compiled him to learn more about mining. I use this forum to increase my knowledge and maybe in the future, I will be able to use this experience to earn a coins in a different way. As far as I can see, the most cost-effective way is to participate in campaigns but for that you need to have more activities on this forum.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:27:18 AM

What I do mostly is faucet. Sometimes trading but it's too risky for beginners.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:40:09 AM

Mining and owning some neo :-)

I`m a HODLER Cool
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:09:41 AM

My routine is doing signature campaign and doing trades but I noticed that there's a lot of airdrops here and there so it really helps me to earn many btc more than ever.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:25:48 AM

As of now i earn bitcoin through participate in signature campaign that could you earn weekly salary. And also bounty campaign and airdrop for my altcoin. And i want try to trade my altcoin to get my profit or i invest it to ICO's project.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:12:32 AM

it's true that many people get crypto with bounties and trades, they do the daily routine by doing that as well as I am no different from the others, but there are other activities I do on my daily routine to get the crypto is by making a post every day because I was following a signature campaign that could pay every week.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:21:48 AM

I earn btc and altcoins through bounties and trading as what you said. There are other ways but I don't have enough capital yet like lending in bitfinex. Some earn as much as $1,000+ per day just doing nothing. They are lending their coins and they get an interest daily. Some are also staking their coins to have more coins. These are passive income and that's my goal. For now, I am actively promoting ICOs in social media platforms, find airdrops and join signature campaign. I am also trading but I am just a newbie so I don't trade that much but more of reading and studying the market.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:25:32 AM

it's true that many people get crypto with bounties and trades, they do the daily routine by doing that as well as I am no different from the others, but there are other activities I do on my daily routine to get the crypto is by making a post every day because I was following a signature campaign that could pay every week.

Well that is the main thing they are doing in earning with Altcoins and that is the only thing I think you can do and let's add up mining too, well there are threads here that actually gives free coins, but I don't consider it as earning but just a bonus, and sometimes they are just giving trash coins so it is just good for dumping.
chris330

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:30:05 AM

Trading altcoins is my main way of trying to increase my BTC, I dont tend to day trade I go a bit longer on most of my investments which has worked for me on most coins so far. After seeing everyone posting about signature campaigns that may be something I will look into

Also free token drops is another big one, things like the ATS token which finished recently got quite a few referrals and made some ETH
moala

Activity: 96

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:30:27 AM

I put my money in Bitconnect and buy bitcoin with the interest everyday

CrypticSatu

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:37:10 AM

So far Ive done some trading in exchanges and then joined airdrops. I buy bitcoin with cash. I dont do any mining.
I put my money in Bitconnect and buy bitcoin with the interest everyday
You lend bitcoin and get interest back? That sounds interesting. How long have you done that?

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:42:22 AM

Some people use their time to earn crypto with bounties or trading, but perhaps there are other alternatives not know for many yet?

my daily routine would be posting here in the forum everyday about 15hrs a day to earn some bitcoins everyweek on a signature campaign and social media campaign. i also do faucets , solving captchas , and doing ptc/gpt outside the forum. there are still many known ways to earn bitcoin and altcoins if your a dedicated hardworking person.

Ohh man I am very very surprised that you work 15hrs a day to earn some bitcoins, I appreciate your effort even I am doing only 3-4 hours a day for the same task. I do most work for signature campaign ,bounty and social media campaign. I am very interested to know the other well-known  ways to earn bitcoins because I am managing more time to do some tasks  for good and genuine ways to earn bitcoins and altcoins, thanks.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:49:59 AM

Mostly trading and bounties for me. Also airdrops, but these can often be a waste of time. Faucets I think are irrelevant these days as the payout is not worth the time to even visit the site. Finally I do also stake various coins to increase my holdings.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:56:48 AM

For me, every morning while drinking my coffee I'm doing bounties on different projects. Like social medias campaign, bitcointalk campaign ,facebook campaign or telegram campaign. Second is checking the price of every altcoin I bought in the exchanger. Reading news about different altcoins. Checking some real airdrops here in forum. Before I go to school, all my cryptocurrency thingy are all done.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: