Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do to earn btc and altcoins?  (Read 9294 times)
Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:15:32 PM

The first rule is never to invest your money. I participate in bounty programs and I don't risk)

monkeyking03

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:18:06 PM

to earn btc and altcoins i joining airdrops,signature,twitter,facebook campaign,i do trading,because trading is the nice and fastest way to earn btc.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

I am doing bounty hunting right now,and would like to try trading if i have enough BTC.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
prp101

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:12:57 PM

Well best way is probabbly through bounty's. Build your BTC talk account, twitter and facebook and you will earn huge amounts of tokens.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:37:16 PM

I follow bounty project to get coins, in fact there are many ways to get bitcoin or altcoin, for example by way of trading and others.

cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:39:48 PM

Invested 10BTC for trading the main purpose of my trading is to buy alts when the T.A and Funda agreed and trade it to gain more BTC.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:55:03 PM

I just replying in many thread here in bitcoin forum to be qualified in the payment.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:41:12 PM

involves with the projects from the developer as offering service for the reference for public audience of the wider spheres with the forum of mutuals as the collateral schemes of customs with the relation.

the offers might be delivered with the notice of expression as the majors on focus as the native on nature with thebusiness and the strategics to work on following shifts on development stages with the manage of business.

kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:55:03 PM

bounty, some investment, mining etc
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:10:30 PM

I like to trade sometimes, but it's not my main job. I'm programmer-freelancer so I always trying to find employers at different crypto projects.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:18:37 PM

What is your daily routine that you do in order to earn btc and altcoins?
Some people use their time to earn crypto with bounties or trading, but perhaps there are other alternatives not known for many yet?

I do not know that. But maybe investing on bitcoin and altcoins I think is pretty good. But it takes a long time to earn a profit.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:25:55 PM

I also use my free time to earn a cryptocurrency. I do it by trading it. As for me, this is the most effective way of earning digital money. Maybe there are some alternatives but I wasn't interested in them.
slowlii

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:27:24 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 10:25:02 PM by slowlii

Some people use their time to earn crypto with bounties or trading, but perhaps there are other alternatives not known for many yet?

I do not know that. But maybe investing on bitcoin and altcoins I think is pretty good. But it takes a long time to earn a profit.

Trade is the most efficient way to earn them all, bitcoin and altcoin. Other methods are time consuming and the majority of them doesn't give you significant amount of bitcoin or altcoin. Go for learning trade.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:33:02 PM

For altcoins, usually I do the bounty campaign. This is without a doubt the easiest way to get free altcoins. But if I'm late for the bounty, usually I'll buy it if I see it has potential (even though I'm not good in this kind of things though).
But for BTC, I usually buy some portion of btc and gamble it away Cheesy sometimes it ended up well, sometimes it don't.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:38:23 PM

I got my main income from participating in different ICOs. Usually it helps me to make x2 or even higher. I also participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops, they also can be profitable especially if you choose a good bounty campaign. And of course I used to trade some amount of my assets on different exchanges, but mostly just for fun.

Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:30:36 PM

Well, my daily routine in order for me to earn bitcoin and altcoins was doing trade in the market, and also if I have a bounty campaign I joined I also make post everyday like this account of mine to comply the post requirements needed in the campaign project then sometimes bitcoin faucets too.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:44:47 PM

my daily routine to earn bitcoin is i joined some signature campaign where i advertise their ico through this website or social media platforms like in facebook or twitter and they will paid me in bitcoins or sometimes in tokens.
you can find a freeelance job if you have skills like data entry, programming or graphic design skills you will paid in bitcoin or altcoin.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:51:26 PM

My daily routine is posting I am on a bounty campaigns right now and I post daily in some threads i do 10 post per week and bounty campaigns do not gave you bitcoins weekly but after their project the will gave me bounty rewards where I will trade it and gain bitcoins. I gain a lot in them than joining in signature campaigns where are weekly. But if you are a beginner probably join first in some signature campaigns because it is a lot easier to gain bitcoins there.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:46:36 PM

My daily routine for earning btc and alycoins are just joining in thier perspective bounty that can i do.the most huge payout for the bounties are signature campaign.Just a little invesment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: