Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Bitconnect possibly be the longest running PONZI????  (Read 257 times)
BTC23k (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:14:39 AM

Having reviewed Bitconnect, I have concluded it is most likely a PONZI scheme.  All I see is people showing proof of a payout as a proof it isnt a PONZI, which is actually proof it could be a PONZI.  That is how PONZIs work, to give huge easy money to the early investors.  So they can brag to everyone how "Legit" it is to get much more people to put in more money.   I do also like the idea of a trading bot that is available to anyone not just WALL STREET, but Bitconnect seams to lack transparency on how this works.  Further, their names and credentials appeared to be questionable.  Yet, like all PONZIS, nobody really knows they are a PONZI until the money runs out and you lose out.   Especially, considering we have no regulation.   

However, the reason I feel BITCONNECT could possibly be the longest running PONZI is that it is tied to the ever increasing value of CRYPTO.   As long as the BITCOIN and Bitconnect coins keep going up in value at these rates, Bitconnect will be able to meet its financial obligations for a long time increasing their revenue dramatically.   Considering Bitcoin is probably going to grow much longer and be around for a long time and the positive correlation to other altcoins, this leads me to conclude if Bitconnect is indeed a PONZI, it could have a chance to possibly be the longest running and largest in the world someday.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: