Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

We added LaLa World to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about LaLa World and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support LALA so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your LALA addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in LALA from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the LaLa World profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the LaLa World project!

If you are a member of the LaLa World core team, you can manage the LaLa World profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the LaLa World profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

This partnership between LALA and Cheddar would mutually be beneficial to both Platforms helping users discover the services of both and what value it brings to the ecosystem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

We need more admins in here and more marketing to start creating a bigger community .. the telegram actually gone down since the ICO so something needs handling with
The small exchanges and low volume due to rubbish exchanges is giving LALA a bad reputation, as the price being reflected to people is way under what people would actually pay for it

One major contributory factor to this tanking price of LALA I think is the current market situation which has been  very bearish  in the first quarter of the year, also poor exchange with low volume affects this too, so no much liquidity.
theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

I do not know about you but a crash is great, no many people think about this. When the LTC is for example at 200 Euro and you sell 5 LTC at 205, you make a gain of 25 Euro(5 x 5). That only give you the possibility to rebuy 1/8 of a coin.  When you do the exact same bet at 100 to 105 Euro(during a crash), you still make a again of 25 Euro but this time you can buy 1/4 of a coin with it, it is superb because when it will jump backup that 1/4 at 200 becomes 2/8 for the exact same bet. So, yes crash are a good thing if you want to double your coins with the same amount of effort as when the market is healthy.

Buying in bearish market is for the strategic hard hearted traders who know exactly how cryptocurrencies behave because of their high volatility. Most new traders sell at this time because of losses.

its people hard work and sweat earned money, thus they got panic and sell, therefore, only invest as much as you can afford to lose, and always due your diligence prior to investing
theleaf

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

We need more admins in here and more marketing to start creating a bigger community .. the telegram actually gone down since the ICO so something needs handling with
The small exchanges and low volume due to rubbish exchanges is giving LALA a bad reputation, as the price being reflected to people is way under what people would actually pay for it

One major contributory factor to this tanking price of LALA I think is the current market situation which has been  very bearish  in the first quarter of the year, also poor exchange with low volume affects this too, so no much liquidity.

most are decentralize exchanges with low volume, once Lala lists on centralize exchanges, like KU/Binance, with proven working products and mass adoption, Lala price should rocket
theleaf

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

I do not know about you but a crash is great, no many people think about this. When the LTC is for example at 200 Euro and you sell 5 LTC at 205, you make a gain of 25 Euro(5 x 5). That only give you the possibility to rebuy 1/8 of a coin.  When you do the exact same bet at 100 to 105 Euro(during a crash), you still make a again of 25 Euro but this time you can buy 1/4 of a coin with it, it is superb because when it will jump backup that 1/4 at 200 becomes 2/8 for the exact same bet. So, yes crash are a good thing if you want to double your coins with the same amount of effort as when the market is healthy.

great advice for investing, but not many people can follow this simple rules, especially when they invest their hard earn money that use to put food on the table, thus one should only invest their savings that they can throw away, then check back in a few years
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

Might we be seeing the makings of a recovery?  Market always seem to want to change direction when most people are off of work.
annawill3

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

This project looks promising
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

Like I said they don't disclose what they're looking at.  If they're using pure TA, the only data they have is the first listing and the subsequent bear market.
Realistically I would expect the price to move alongside ETH until the wallet release or a larger exchange is announced
zayzik

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

Interesting that they predict ETH to go up 179% in 3 months.  Hard to believe that prediction and that LaLa will simultaneously go down.
No where on their website do they say who they are, what credentials they have or how their predictions are calculated other than 'we use machine learning and AI'
I just used machine learning and AI to type all that too
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:23:16 AM

Homegrown Bestinet wins world’s best digital innovation award

KUALA LUMPUR, March 26 —  A Malaysian firm that developed a multitouch-point system was judged the winner of the World Summit Award for helping the United Nations (UN) meet its Sustainable Development Goals.

Formulated by local IT firm Bestinet Sdn Bhd, the Foreign Workers Centralised Management System, also known as FWCMS or Migrams, was among 39 projects from 24 countries presented at the World Summit Award (WSA) Government & Citizen Engagement Global Congress in Vienna, Austria last Thursday.

Bestinet CEO Ismail Mohd Noor said its system was designed to assist in compliance and regulatory processes related to employing migrant workers — right from the selection process to the safe return of the workers back home.

“FWCMS or Migrams is a system that highlights four core components — security, health, welfare and compliance — in a single management system,” he said in a statement.

WSA chairman Peter A. Bruck said the award highlights the diversity and excellence in digital content with impact on society.

“This year’s winners are an excellent selection of matching local solutions to local needs, with global relevance,” he said.

Forty winners from 24 countries made the cut from over 400 nominations from 180 countries.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

I hope that there trust will be won when they see that i am willing to travel round the world to meet them
Because i have suggestet them to make me admin but i think every coins have a hard time to take strangers onboard so i hope that soon enough i will win there trust
zayzik

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

37.5 Million is for team and 25 million is for advisors and community developers
150 million was for sell
Other than this 37.5 million is reserve
So we can say 150+25+7.5 (Bounty tokens)= 182.5
And out of 37.5 million of team tokens, around 2 million has also been unlocked so total will be 184.5 million
hassanchahrour

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

Nope, In short form Bitcoin Improvement Proposal 32 states standards for hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet), these are wallets which can be shared partially or entirely with different systems, each with or without the ability to spend coins
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:33:13 AM

LALA World Weekly Roundup #2 (March 26 - April 1, 2018)
Here is the second LALA World Weekly Roundup covering everything that happened in the last week: https://medium.com/@ritsab/lala-world-weekly-roundup-2-a78b90286ed0

CEO & Founder Sankalp Shangari speaks at “Blockchain and Business” by “Nanyang Blockchain Association”
https://goo.gl/uFx85D

LALA World’s Partner “Bestinet” wins the “Best Digital Innovation Award”, for helping the United Nations meet its Sustainable Development Goals
https://goo.gl/enHQQP

@ritsab named the second “LALA Of The Week”
https://goo.gl/YovRej

@sankalpLALA thanks the LALA World community for their continued support:
“This community has been very supportive of us. All of you. Each one of you. We want to keep it this way. There is no upside for anyone of us for creating FUD or lying about the projects. So far we have delivered and we take timelines very seriously. If sometimes we lack behind, we will be the first ones to come out and shout and apologize. This support and back up is keeping us motivated. Please keep this up.”

Trading Promotion on coss.io:
https://goo.gl/xEWkai

Participate in the LALA World section on Ethfinex:
https://goo.gl/RnxS5x

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

Interesting that they predict ETH to go up 179% in 3 months.  Hard to believe that prediction and that LaLa will simultaneously go down.
No where on their website do they say who they are, what credentials they have or how their predictions are calculated other than 'we use machine learning and AI'
I just used machine learning and AI to type all that too
Lets all wish Lala will.back its good play on the market and recover as well.as ETH

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

LALA World Weekly Roundup #2 (March 26 - April 1, 2018)
Here is the second LALA World Weekly Roundup covering everything that happened in the last week: https://medium.com/@ritsab/lala-world-weekly-roundup-2-a78b90286ed0

CEO & Founder Sankalp Shangari speaks at “Blockchain and Business” by “Nanyang Blockchain Association”
https://goo.gl/uFx85D

LALA World’s Partner “Bestinet” wins the “Best Digital Innovation Award”, for helping the United Nations meet its Sustainable Development Goals
https://goo.gl/enHQQP

@ritsab named the second “LALA Of The Week”
https://goo.gl/YovRej

@sankalpLALA thanks the LALA World community for their continued support:
“This community has been very supportive of us. All of you. Each one of you. We want to keep it this way. There is no upside for anyone of us for creating FUD or lying about the projects. So far we have delivered and we take timelines very seriously. If sometimes we lack behind, we will be the first ones to come out and shout and apologize. This support and back up is keeping us motivated. Please keep this up.”

Trading Promotion on coss.io:
https://goo.gl/xEWkai

Participate in the LALA World section on Ethfinex:
https://goo.gl/RnxS5x

Great update, thank you for sharing.

It's great that LaLa keeps this continuous flow of updates coming, it keeps people engaged and gives more exposure to the project which in turn should make sure that it gains more traction.

I hope everyone does their job my sharing this on social media too!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

So many good news, but the price of the token still falls down. Undecided I hope that this is temporary and connected with the general decline of the market.

They are really hard at work and they ramped up the publicity factor so much. They have been attending conferences non stop and they keep doing it. If the technology is good they only deserve to climb up the letter on all scales. Awesome jobs they are doing.

I must say it is impressive, the constant flow of news and engagement for the community. If only the market conditions would be better. Hopefully sometime soon in the coming few weeks!

Yep and they also have an awesome mission. This is not just to make a few people rich, but to help humanity overall. I like such projects as they - if successful - can prove the point of blockchain in our world.

Xemesis113

Activity: 247
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:52:00 PM

Well we can hope that Sankalp can start to trust me when i meet him. Because we really need a community admin. Just like all other coins have. I belive other coins call them support...
So i would not be told everything about there secret plans but just made a community admin so i can help to delete spam and ban the ones making spam or like that guy who wrote that nasty dictator name in here..
zayzik

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:52:30 PM

Well i remember that LaLa wrote that it would be possible for LaLa token holders to use them on other coins platform and that must
be Ethos.
But thought that Ethos UW was also the app were people can trade Crypto, stocks and everything and with FIAT gateway but then UW is “only” a wallet and then the other part comes later when they get FIAT gateway or what? Hmm so many months ago i made research about Ethos so maybe i am confused or something
Did not see that you wrote ETH so you got in at a awesome price
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

Well i remember that LaLa wrote that it would be possible for LaLa token holders to use them on other coins platform and that must
be Ethos.
But thought that Ethos UW was also the app were people can trade Crypto, stocks and everything and with FIAT gateway but then UW is “only” a wallet and then the other part comes later when they get FIAT gateway or what? Hmm so many months ago i made research about Ethos so maybe i am confused or something
Did not see that you wrote ETH so you got in at a awesome price
The uw is for every bip32 token, so even neo.
The fiat gateway will allow users to buy cryptos with fiat, just like coinbase
1 click diversification will be a tool to buy many cryptos with... 1 click
Bedrock will be a platform/tool for any businesses to create their own wallet with ease.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: