Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
TimLouise

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:09:56 AM

LALA World build the fiat lending in India when it will be announced for other countries ?

It is yet to announce in India also and waiting for the same what you said in next part so that people can get benefit from there financial services which will help the person in there financial goals.

In there app there are many services which they have shown but not live yet why they are there when they are not live yet or when all these services will get live as yesterday i have done recharge and it was very easy  to use then i headed to other features and found that other services are not live  
Have you really tried it for your personal recharge? I was also thinking to do same but my mobile have enough balance already, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
That's very good from as an investor perspective.
Also, you can pay your friends or family bills buddy!  Grin Grin Grin

yes i have tried and you should also try it is easy to use app and takes less time while doing transaction and also i have saved my financial details of my card so that next time it will take more less time to do the transactions and more over i also got an email that i have saved card which is good thing from security point of view.

I think none of the other use to send e mails like this and you are right if we think according to security point of view this is important that each and every notification is coming through e mails that is good to see.
Receiving notification from the LALA side will be better, But I do not think it is mandatory if they can create a notification section in the App, so every one can get notification in one place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prashantrastogi3027

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

LALA World build the fiat lending in India when it will be announced for other countries ?

It is yet to announce in India also and waiting for the same what you said in next part so that people can get benefit from there financial services which will help the person in there financial goals.

In there app there are many services which they have shown but not live yet why they are there when they are not live yet or when all these services will get live as yesterday i have done recharge and it was very easy  to use then i headed to other features and found that other services are not live  
Have you really tried it for your personal recharge? I was also thinking to do same but my mobile have enough balance already, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

yes i have tried and you should also try it is easy to use app and takes less time while doing transaction and also i have saved my financial details of my card so that next time it will take more less time to do the transactions and more over i also got an email that i have saved card which is good thing from security point of view.

I think none of the other use to send e mails like this and you are right if we think according to security point of view this is important that each and every notification is coming through e mails that is good to see.
Receiving notification from the LALA side will be better, But I do not think it is mandatory if they can create a notification section in the App, so every one can get notification in one place.
Agreed, that would be more easier for everyone who is the little bit lazy Wink , and we can say one more thing if lala will give Us authority to send our feedback in the application. IMO, will be great feature.
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:14:31 AM

In LALA app there is a feature to create pin why it is not a 4 digit pin and other thing that why they have not enabled it through finger print sensor there should be both option as it is easy to use finger print sensor as it would take very less time
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

Agreed, that would be more easier for everyone who is the little bit lazy Wink , and we can say one more thing if lala will give Us authority to send our feedback in the application. IMO, will be great feature.

I think that they should consider small things as it will make huge difference and these are the little things which make everything big GO BIG LALA
FrankyLu

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

In LALA app there is a feature to create pin why it is not a 4 digit pin and other thing that why they have not enabled it through finger print sensor there should be both option as it is easy to use finger print sensor as it would take very less time

Definitely they will come with that feature also as they have launched there application so they will make changes and soon they will come up with new features
Prashantrastogi3027

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

Fingerprint passcode is good, and if I talk about my opinion they selected 6 digit pin instead of 4 digits so every profile every user will feel more safe and more secure. I know it is not possible to crack 4 digit code but is more impossible to crack 6 digit code.
Prashantrastogi3027

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

I think that they should consider small things as it will make huge difference and these are the little things which make everything big GO BIG LALA
You have much experience of all these things, more surely it is true people forget to work on their small issues and small problems so after the time they got stuck in big problem. But it is starting as of now it will be a good platfrom for all of us we need to show some patience for that so we can get excellent app.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

Fingerprint passcode is good, and if I talk about my opinion they selected 6 digit pin instead of 4 digits so every profile every user will feel more safe and more secure. I know it is not possible to crack 4 digit code but is more impossible to crack 6 digit code.
So for future I need to purchase a new mobile so i can use fingerprint passcode feature?
AlbemZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

Definitely they will come with that feature also as they have launched there application so they will make changes and soon they will come up with new features

I was also wondering about this thing that why they have not given the feature of finger print sensor and a six digit pin-code is good if you think according to security point of view
AlbemZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

So for future I need to purchase a new mobile so i can use fingerprint passcode feature?

No you do not need to purchase a new mobile phone you can use pass code option
Prashantrastogi3027

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

Yes, Why will you purchase a new mobile in this app other features available to use. Use that features and secure your account/profile.
FrankyLu

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Yes, Why will you purchase a new mobile in this app other features available to use. Use that features and secure your account/profile.

But i think one should get updated to new technology in the market its good to stay updated with new technology and features. Grin
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

You have much experience of all these things, more surely it is true people forget to work on their small issues and small problems so after the time they got stuck in big problem. But it is starting as of now it will be a good platfrom for all of us we need to show some patience for that so we can get excellent app.

yes you are right these small things should get noticed at the same time so that in future no one face such type of issues. As this also shows that nothing much has been thought at the time of making application
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

Is there any scope for crypto lending?
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

In 2019 LALA World is going to release new product can you please tell me which type of product is this?
theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

In 2019 LALA World is going to release new product can you please tell me which type of product is this?

Go check on their website and roadmap, Lala World is actually doing pretty, just recently successfully launched their Lala app in India, lots more good news to come...
theleaf

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

Is there any scope for crypto lending?

Lala lending is part of their roadmap, however, that might takes some time as the crypto price is still highly volatile, check out their Lala package
theleaf

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:09:52 AM

But i think one should get updated to new technology in the market its good to stay updated with new technology and features. Grin

you would need a smart phone to download and use Lala app, currently just launched in India, this is just the beginning as they are working on adding more features
Rachael94

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:02:20 AM

Website looks very nice. Good luck!
yeah! I went through their website too. Quite smooth and clear.  I really liked it.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

Website looks very nice. Good luck!
yeah! I went through their website too. Quite smooth and clear.  I really liked it.
I agree with you that the website is smooth but I want to ask one thing ,on which Social media platform LALA world is more active and response very fast??
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: