Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 02:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone talk about a bubble but this is only the start  (Read 198 times)
Jfk82 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:48:05 AM

Hi everyone, sometimes I read that cryptocurrencies are just  speculative bubble comparable  to Dutch tulips. Really the blockchain technology is revolutionary. Today statistically 5% of the population know what the cryptocurrencies are. But I ask to me what will happen when really people will start using them, as it has been for the internet or for smartphones?? Will be really the moon there. What do you think about this theory my friends??
Elle47

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:13:19 AM

I think that crypto needs to be easier to usr to become mainstream. Nowadays, buying bitcoin, using exchanges to get altcoins, getting verified by them, installing wallets is far to complicated for an avarage person to get involved without a really important reason.
hgmarral

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:30:34 AM

I think that crypto needs to be easier to usr to become mainstream. Nowadays, buying bitcoin, using exchanges to get altcoins, getting verified by them, installing wallets is far to complicated for an avarage person to get involved without a really important reason.

Blockchain/crypto has gone mainstream in business/corporate settings - every corporate business wants a blockchain team. However I agree in terms of everyday users it isn't quite accessible enough for the unsavvy to fully grasp the concepts and be able to use - so still a long way to go up I feel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: