Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum and Bitcoins  (Read 1329 times)
Daluxx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:17:30 PM

Did you think about a hardware wallet like ledger? Quite more safer and you can also store both coins.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:09:48 PM

Instead looking for new wallet i propose you stay with safe and the most popular options like blockchain.
Is it safier than the other somebody told me?
Each wallet is based on some "own" rules, but of course there are many reasons why the blockchain is worth recommending, I think very much the same.
cucuadam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:45:06 AM

Your wallet can to multi coin bitcoin and ethereum coin
Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:33:24 AM

I have a Doubt and I need somebody help me, Can I have the same wallet to accumulate bitcoins and ethereum?
Coinbase now can work as a single purse for two currencies. But for security, and reducing the risk, I would have for every currency my wallet.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
KingKrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:37:20 AM

Exodus and Jaxx are good for both, plus, you can store many other coins.
zypa

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:12:52 AM

I have a Doubt and I need somebody help me, Can I have the same wallet to accumulate bitcoins and ethereum?

Exodus wallet is what I use and find it really simple and user friendly.
Try it and see if you like it.
mvpz

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:44:39 AM

i use -  blockchain.info
annmarie

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:48:47 AM

Coinbase allows you to store your Ethereums and bitcoins in the same wallet, well, on the same platform, only that you have a wallet for ethereum and one for your bitcoins
It works good, you can also exchange them in there, it is so friendly to use and you can learn about it just minutes after registering in there.
Exodus wallet is a good option too, and i think that this one is a little bit more safe than coinbase.

Thanks for your information, somebody told me to accumulate my ethereums in mytherwallet and my bitcoins in other site is better and safier, but I prefer put them in the same site.

It's better to store them in a physical wallet like a desktop wallet rather than relying on an exchange to store your coins.
Huxleyfree (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:33:37 AM

Instead looking for new wallet i propose you stay with safe and the most popular options like blockchain.
Is it safier than the other somebody told me?
Each wallet is based on some "own" rules, but of course there are many reasons why the blockchain is worth recommending, I think very much the same.
and the blockchain is easier to use than the wallets?
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:33:41 PM

In the online wallets you could store the bitcoin and ethereum. However it is better to store them in a wallet whose private keys are with you. Any wallet who private keys are not with you is not safe for long time. It is better to have different wallet for ether and bitcoin. When you use the native bitcoin wallet then you get better control over options. Same goes for native wallets from ethereum as we.  The extra efforts you are putting here will go long way in future.
Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:49:58 PM

You can have a wallet that supports all kind of currencies, including ETH and BTC, but that depends on the wallet provider. They basically decide what coins to support, so you'll have to find a provider that offers both of these options, it shouldn't be difficult though as there are many out there. There used to be only Bitcoin wallets and as crypto's became more popular there are now multi-wallets available that even have exchange features integrated, it's quite neat. Check out these wallets:

https://www.exodus.io/
https://jaxx.io/

Remember to user this wallets only as "hot wallets", what this means is that you shouldn't keep all your holdings in them, but only smaller amounts

Keep all of your holdings always in offline wallets, and send from your offline wallets to Exodus or Jaxx to make transactions
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:00:07 AM

Use coinbase. I am using it.
EliseIhado

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:31:53 PM

I choose Exodus I think it is good
Isaac 666

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

so you want web wallet or for android

Best one for newbie is blockchain.info
bmichael05

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:57:55 PM

Why you want to keep both coins in one pocket?
It will be much more safer if you will keep them separate.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Huxleyfree (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:01:10 PM

Why you want to keep both coins in one pocket?
It will be much more safer if you will keep them separate.
Somebody recommended me the same and told me for Ethereum myetherwallet, what do you think about myetherwallet?
yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:44:26 PM

Obviously you can use same wallet to keep ethereum and bitcoins. There are lots of wallet in crypto currency market such as coinbase ,exodus, coin desk etc. But i think coinbase is the best wallet to keep those.And its safe , you don't need to worry  Smiley.
Huxleyfree (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:05:24 AM

Obviously you can use same wallet to keep ethereum and bitcoins. There are lots of wallet in crypto currency market such as coinbase ,exodus, coin desk etc. But i think coinbase is  the best wallet to keep those.And its safe , you don't need to worry  Smiley.
coinbase or blockchain? what is better and safier?
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:58:37 PM

Obviously you can use same wallet to keep ethereum and bitcoins. There are lots of wallet in crypto currency market such as coinbase ,exodus, coin desk etc. But i think coinbase is the best wallet to keep those.And its safe , you don't need to worry  Smiley.

Ethereum develops well and will be very valuable. Actually it is expensive, but I think it pays off. My friend took a little risk because he thinks he will be very good. He is experienced in this industry and I think he may be successful.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:17:14 AM

I guess it's safer to use separate wallets than lumping btc and eth in same wallet. In case of hack and scams not all coins will be affected.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: