Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've just been hacked!! :-(  (Read 1667 times)
dz4921427

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:47:06 PM

I feel sorry that  Sad Sad Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:48:19 PM

its sad to see another little investor has been hacked by someone who never care about stealing someone's money, its sad to say that there's no way to ask for that money to be send back to you OP, the only thing that you can do is try to trace the address but no assurance whether this wallet will still hold this btc or it will be cash out and exchange with fiat, this post should reflect as warning for those who still using web wallet to fully secured using 2fa.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

Everything I've done has always been on Blockchain.info. I've never bought anything with BIT, only saving it over the last months.

I've contacted them and given the details. Fingers crossed they can do something...but I doubt it.

Is there a way to contact the owner of a wallet?
This is where it ended up: 1Pbs1z5rK4vUWLtjTkK1vxksWHyswTndzj
Can I contact them somehow?

Thanks for your help!
Even if you contact the wallet address owner, they won't return your btc because their aim already is to stole from you. Meanwhile, you need to be more careful next time by activate your wallet 2fa, don't register some crypto site, news etc you're not sure of, don't use a public or share computer and check if keylogger etc were on your computer.

Avity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:55:28 PM

Where you using 2fa?

Is 2fa always secure?
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:31:30 PM

Hi all,

I'm quite new to bitcoin and only started collecting a few months ago. I've been using Bitcoin Wallet on Blockchain.info

I'm aware (now) that I should have been protecting my bitcoin better and using an offline wallet (which I've just purchased). My main issue is that last night someone somehow hacked my wallet and transferred my 0.831 BIT to another account.

Is there anyway to get it back?? Please help! That's a lot of money I've invested and just gone in a blink of an eye :-(

My wallet is: 74d2adcd-f1e2-4058-a55b-70f151610a1a

It was transferred to several others by the looks of it, then to one single wallet:

Transaction View information about a bitcoin transaction: ebded65e533a2054d87526cbcb2234e9eda37d3413505513781f19c074103db4

Transferred to these:
1FNWrWZvrbK1TYZV6yRJ8hMLU4paddModA (0.08612858 BTC - Output)
194JaKreEL3twQt54xwnbfNVnz61r2VLQ6 (0.00789946 BTC - Output)
1517oxYjtxBZz9qMa55oAZn2a9gcE66Bfz (0.13277809 BTC - Output)
13Hsdv1f6Ack1qgXnT69RvLQ1ifk6dQTBF (0.29081893 BTC - Output)
19zf5tDYybwPdygiv5JzH3RVSW1pmb4zcn (0.15567622 BTC - Output)
179q1SsVftLbF9boom5nWCM1z47P52Cbc (0.0760638 BTC - Output)
1N3yegSdqz2tsxL9aRj5q4SYj3F6o4YXHC (0.08489707 BTC - Output)

Then finally to this one:
1Pbs1z5rK4vUWLtjTkK1vxksWHyswTndzj - (Unspent) 0.83165538 BTC  -  0.83165538 BTC

It's unspent, but I don't know if that helps me get it back somehow??

I'm sooooo frustrated and feel so helpless!

Please help me if you can!

Thanks

I really do not want to say this but,  you really need to realize it. You have been so careless. Out of all the things you could've taken for granted, you took for franged your hard earned bitcoin. And i highly doubt that you didn't know that these things really do happen. Apart from news of peoples bank accounts being hacked back then, there are a lot of posts here and all over the internet sharing their experiences of their bitcoins getting hacked. And there are also a lot of advices to prevent this but you know to yourself that you ignored them.

The only person you can blame is yourself. I feel bad for you for I too have lost some things that are important to me back then. But i just had to.say it so it opens eyes. Not only yours but for other newbies out there as well.
I believe in good and bad karma. But it doesnt take away the sadness brougjt by being robbed of something very important to you.
For what its worth, i hope you get back what you lost.
Goodluck.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

Bitcoin transactions are not reversible. Just to know, did you had 2FA? I believe blockchain.info is not a bad wallet if you have all security measures

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
btcltcetc

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:36:34 PM

I know it's very hard but I still hope you can get your money back. Good luck!
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:37:32 PM

I'm really sorry to hear that.
However would like to keep pushing this post to let people know the importance of security before you head off to buy a large amount of bitcoin.
The safer the bitcoin, the higher the price it could reach.

Be safe.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Uberse

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:38:19 PM

Your blockchain.info wallet wasn't hacked. Your computer was hacked. Blockchain.info doesn't retain your password. And everything is done in your browser. It isn't really an online wallet, like holding your money in an exchange.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

Do a malware and anti-virus scan on your computer, and also empty the data on your internet browser. Lots of bad people around in the crypto world  Angry
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:22:54 PM

Sorry for your loses dude. Literally there is nothing much you can do about it, your device has been compromised and it was unlikely to get your bitcoins back. The best thing you can do it is to find out the source of attack, are you being key logged or somehow over network sniffing?  I'm not a technical person though.

The sum you are losing is heartbreaking, I hope you can get over it asap, a lesson is a lesson.

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:54:47 PM

I am sorry for your lost bro, but unfortunately there is nothing you can do.
Once hacked, money stolen there is no possible way to get your money back, unless you find the person who has stolen money from you but that is impossible. Don't use online wallets, and if you do then make sure you have every possible security option enabled.
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:58:18 PM

Wow I'm really sorry for the loss, that's a big amount of BTC.  I'd recommend getting a Ledger Nano S or Trezor wallet to prevent that from happening again.  If someone gains access to your computer with a virus then your btc are as good as gone, security nowadays isn't that great online.  John McAfee said himself that "There is no security online anymore"

pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:05:29 PM

I think you're the first instance of a SINGLE PERSON being hacked. Exchanges and groups of online wallets have been hacked before, but you as an individual have been hacked and all of your coins have been stolen. If I were you, I would get a new computer because you probably have a lot of viruses and other malware installed that you don't know about. This is probably how they took your coins, hackers already have access to your computer and was able to steal your private key.

There is no way we can find out who's behind this.

Sorry.

Let's believe in karma.

What if OP was a bad guy in real life and he really deserved all his coins being stolen? That might be karma in itself, you know?

But OP, next time don't keep any of your coins anywhere online.

There are some exceptions, I have a couple of thousand dollars worth of coins online because I have no choice... Otherwise, keep it offline.

I really want to know how to use an offline wallet. Because when I hear that some was hacked I am always scared. I do know how an offline wallet can protect because hacker are developing new phishing method everyday to use and penetrate computers.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:10:46 PM

Everything I've done has always been on Blockchain.info. I've never bought anything with BIT, only saving it over the last months.

I've contacted them and given the details. Fingers crossed they can do something...but I doubt it.

This is where it ended up: 1Pbs1z5rK4vUWLtjTkK1vxksWHyswTndzj

Thanks for your help!

Man judging by the type of questions you are asking, you really are new.
Noone knows who owns what wallet. So unfortunately noone will know who owns the wallet your coins were sent to.

The only way you will get your coins back is if the hacker returns them and we both know that is highly unlikely.

As I said before,retrace your steps. Did you click on any links, did you log into a public WiFi?? This is a very important exercise to make sure you don't repeat the same mistake again.
superhelper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:29:02 PM

I'm shocked at your accident. This is a warning signal for us. We must be more careful about hackers! Don't worry be patient and try to overcome your losses. Good bless you!
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:34:07 PM

Hi all,

I'm quite new to bitcoin and only started collecting a few months ago. I've been using Bitcoin Wallet on Blockchain.info

I'm aware (now) that I should have been protecting my bitcoin better and using an offline wallet (which I've just purchased). My main issue is that last night someone somehow hacked my wallet and transferred my 0.831 BIT to another account.

Is there anyway to get it back?? Please help! That's a lot of money I've invested and just gone in a blink of an eye :-(

My wallet is: 74d2adcd-f1e2-4058-a55b-70f151610a1a

It was transferred to several others by the looks of it, then to one single wallet:

Transaction View information about a bitcoin transaction: ebded65e533a2054d87526cbcb2234e9eda37d3413505513781f19c074103db4

Transferred to these:
1FNWrWZvrbK1TYZV6yRJ8hMLU4paddModA (0.08612858 BTC - Output)
194JaKreEL3twQt54xwnbfNVnz61r2VLQ6 (0.00789946 BTC - Output)
1517oxYjtxBZz9qMa55oAZn2a9gcE66Bfz (0.13277809 BTC - Output)
13Hsdv1f6Ack1qgXnT69RvLQ1ifk6dQTBF (0.29081893 BTC - Output)
19zf5tDYybwPdygiv5JzH3RVSW1pmb4zcn (0.15567622 BTC - Output)
179q1SsVftLbF9boom5nWCM1z47P52Cbc (0.0760638 BTC - Output)
1N3yegSdqz2tsxL9aRj5q4SYj3F6o4YXHC (0.08489707 BTC - Output)

Then finally to this one:
1Pbs1z5rK4vUWLtjTkK1vxksWHyswTndzj - (Unspent) 0.83165538 BTC  -  0.83165538 BTC

It's unspent, but I don't know if that helps me get it back somehow??

I'm sooooo frustrated and feel so helpless!

Please help me if you can!

Thanks
Hardluck brother. I really have searched the web for all the possible options but unfortunately once transfered bitcoins cannot be brought back. Moreover addresses as everyone knows are not traceable so you are going to have a hard time getting it back.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:53:28 PM

There is no way that you are able to contact the owner of the wallet,the only thing you can do is to register a police complaint and with the help of authorities could trace the IP address of the hacker from blockchain.info and if you are lucky he might have kept some forensic finger prints and if that is the case you might get your coins back, the possibility of this result is really low,but that is the only thing you could try.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:02:06 PM

As others have said, unfortunately, your coins are lost forever, blockchain.info will not refund the coins because your wallet wasn't the one hacked, it was your pc. I hope this doesn't make you abandon bitcoin, and if you ever get more coins, take the appropriate safety methods to secure your coins. Good luck man!

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:03:51 PM

i feel sad bt you cant recover ur lost bitcoin my frnd.
use offline wallet or increase your security of wallet
thank you

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: