Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain not replying for delivery date of Litecoin minner of september batcch  (Read 589 times)
iamrahlmaurya (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:33:23 AM

Hello guys, i need ur help as i bought the litecoin minner from the bitmain.com and on sales order it shows my order is valid not shipped  and i have paid them  in july and the delivery of the product was on september .but its now 14 october and still no response  not in email nor through phone. i dont know what to do except wait but i already lost so much money on this and they are not giving me reply. here are the screenshot of my purchase sales order in the attachment.
If someone knows what to do please let me know it would be really helpfull
https://ibb.co/iFcmVb  

http://preview.ibb.co/e19uGG/bitmain2.png
https://preview.ibb.co/gSaJbG/bitmain1.png

Please reply asap i need help  Cry Cry Cry CryHuh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:34:07 PM

Hello guys, i need ur help as i bought the litecoin minner from the bitmain.com and on sales order it shows my order is valid not shipped  and i have paid them  in july and the delivery of the product was on september .but its now 14 october and still no response  not in email nor through phone. i dont know what to do except wait but i already lost so much money on this and they are not giving me reply. here are the screenshot of my purchase sales order in the attachment.
If someone knows what to do please let me know it would be really helpfull

Please reply asap i need help  Cry Cry Cry CryHuh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

So many stories like this.  Yet people can’t get there wallets open fast enough when bitmain has a “sale”.  Imagine had you just bought lite coin instead of the miner.  Hire a lawyer about all you can do. Help from this forum for this issue is 0. Take a look at last time bitmain helped anyone on the forum. Only time they post is if it’s “sale” time. Hopefully one day people will figure out that bitmain has and always will be a thorn in crypto. Greedy bunch bitmain is. 

Best of luck getting your miner hopefully more learn From this.  Always seems to be a few stragglers each round of “sales” that get the bitmain treatment.

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
iamrahlmaurya (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:12:10 PM

This is not only happened with me but my friend also bought the minner on same date and he also didnt got the minner yet . 
Hope bitmain reply on this matter
FashionKing

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

CyberMiles

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:47:26 PM

This is not only happened with me but my friend also bought the minner on same date and he also didnt got the minner yet . 
Hope bitmain reply on this matter

Where are you from? I think its important to see that. Maybe they have problems with deliveries to certain places

iamrahlmaurya (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:59:59 PM

I am from india  bro the thing is if the delivery is late then they should tell us or reply to email or refund
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:14:58 PM

Imagine had you just bought lite coin instead of the miner. 

Had he done nothing at all he would have been ahead. Looking at the invoice he paid 0.868 BTC for the order. On July 12 and 13th which are the dates from the invoice, BTC was trading around $2,200 - $2,400 USD. Today it is trading close to $5,800, or close to a 2.5x profit for basically keeping your wallet shut and doing nothing.

I hate to sound harsh, but as d57heinz said, you guys cannot open your wallets fast enough to give scammers your money. Even if Bitmain does ship the product you are unlikely to earn 2.5x your money, and even if by some chance you did, BTC probably would have increased another 5x by then so no matter what you lose.

Oh, and I am sure if you do manage to ask them for a refund, they will only refund you the USD value at the time of your order, or $2,400 worth of BTC which means you will only get 0.413 back or less than half of what you originally sent them. Again no matter what you lose.
iamrahlmaurya (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:24:59 PM

i know what i did but i would really helpful if u guys dont make me guilty of what i did cause i know how much i lost but nevertheless i am still hoping they atleast reply or somehow i can get the bitmain attention cause through email its not working at all.
omya

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:11:27 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 07:31:20 AM by omya

Im in india and also have order from the same batch not yet shipped yet Sad

https://imageupload.co.uk/image/Dwr9
onegiantcock
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:22:38 PM

i know what i did but i would really helpful if u guys dont make me guilty of what i did cause i know how much i lost but nevertheless i am still hoping they atleast reply or somehow i can get the bitmain attention cause through email its not working at all.

Post on their twitter page every day.  That's what I do - always seems to work.   You'll get a bunch of followers who will support you.  Get the ball rolling. Shame them into action.   I'll help.  Good luck.  Happy Mining.  Don't worry - it'll work out in your favor in the end.  You're not alone.
FashionKing

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

CyberMiles

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:13:16 PM

Imagine had you just bought lite coin instead of the miner. 

Had he done nothing at all he would have been ahead. Looking at the invoice he paid 0.868 BTC for the order. On July 12 and 13th which are the dates from the invoice, BTC was trading around $2,200 - $2,400 USD. Today it is trading close to $5,800, or close to a 2.5x profit for basically keeping your wallet shut and doing nothing.

I hate to sound harsh, but as d57heinz said, you guys cannot open your wallets fast enough to give scammers your money. Even if Bitmain does ship the product you are unlikely to earn 2.5x your money, and even if by some chance you did, BTC probably would have increased another 5x by then so no matter what you lose.

Oh, and I am sure if you do manage to ask them for a refund, they will only refund you the USD value at the time of your order, or $2,400 worth of BTC which means you will only get 0.413 back or less than half of what you originally sent them. Again no matter what you lose.

I agree with you on that. It will take some time untill people will realise that Bitmain are deceiving clients

Za1n
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

Yeah, I am sorry man, I didn't mean it to come across as a direct insult to you, but more so as to the general environment we live in that causes this kind of thing to happen. There are too many people on this forum and Reddit, among other places that keep promoting the attitude of throw caution to the wind everything can only go up. Most of these opinions are from people who only just entered the market in the past 12 months. Most of the so called negative posters, which I suppose I could be considered one of, are not necessarily out to bang on people, but more to toss a different perspective  out there.

Basically, a lot of common sense is missing from our current environment, your case while it is indeed sad and I do feel for you, illustrates this. Unfortunately, certain companies and individuals prey on this type of environment and end up screwing a lot of people over in the end. You bought into the Antminer hype thinking it was your ticket to future profits and now may be stuck with nothing, or in the best case get a reduced share of your original investment back. Even if you did receive the Antminer in a timely manner, your profits would have been unlikely to be what you first calculated 2 months ago.

This same thing is occurring with GPU miners thinking the market will return to those 2 month ROIs anytime now, but most people don't have a clue about network difficulty and seem indifferent to the fact that there are 10's of thousands of other new miners are thinking the same thing. The mining bonanza that we just witnessed in not an everyday occurrence and will not happen again until we go through a prolonged period of next to no profits to chase a lot of this hash rate and miners out. So any real chance of great mining revenues returning will be at least another 2 to 3 years away. Sure, you might stay on the plus side of the profit/cost side of things, but there will not be any windfalls again anytime soon.

Anyway, I am again sorry for your situation and hope you can resolve things with Bitmain, but at the same time I hope you walk away from this experience more educated as this will help you avoid such circumstances in the future. I will leave you with "we can't learn unless we fail first" and "it is not that we fall down that's important, its the fact that we get back up again".

manav24

Activity: 122
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:32:29 PM

Guys Bitmain has stopped shipping miners due to issues with Indian Customs.

I have 2 D3 for sep batch but they didnt shipping so I have requested a refund.

They will be processing a refund for shipping to India orders or they can ship to other countires
as per their reply.

Better open a ticket and request a refund

email:
"Dear customers,

For your order 00120170XXXXXXX , the expected shipping date passed and we are sorry about that. Also due to the strict Indian customs issues, we contact you to provide solution below to compensate you. please confirm and reply ASAP~

1. We will cancel your order 00120170XXXXXX .
2. and then we will place new orders for you with a low price 1599 USD per units and then will transfer your payment to the new order(for your new order, due to the strict customs issue, we suggest you to shipping to other countries instead of India). For the new order, we will ship it out ASAP.
 For the money you overpaid, we will credit under your Bitmain account for your future orders.
(if the credit money is enough for ordering more D3, if is ok for you to place more in this time, but if the money is not enough, we do not suggest you to use in this time, because you need to pay the balance and balabala... which will cause a late shipment, thanks for your understanding)
3. So in this case, please setting your shipping address as default of your Bitmain account.
and then let me know your bitmain account and password,  the quantity of D3, the shipping method you want, so that we can place new orders on behalf of you.
4. If you do not agree, refund is also ok. Please let me know.

Best Regards
Janet
Bitmain "

Bitrated user: manav24.
iamrahlmaurya (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:59:21 PM

Thanks for reply manav bro i want to know will give the exact amount that we paid in btc or they do it differently and also will they compensate for the loss of time and money .   thanks Smiley
isukabtc

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:19:44 PM

3. So in this case, please setting your shipping address as default of your Bitmain account.
and then let me know your bitmain account and password,  the quantity of D3, the shipping method you want, so that we can place new orders on behalf of you.
They request your password too?
manav24

Activity: 122
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:30:25 AM

They request your password too?

I guess so, Its stupid but true.

and they will probably be sending same amount in $ as you  paid them $ and way of payment doesn't matter much.
no they will not compensate you in anyway as its not their fault.

Bitrated user: manav24.
real_generalt

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:49:09 AM

I'm pretty sure the real Bitmain wouldn't be asking for your password.  Please be careful.
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:29:23 AM

Guys Bitmain has stopped shipping miners due to issues with Indian Customs.

I have 2 D3 for sep batch but they didnt shipping so I have requested a refund.

They will be processing a refund for shipping to India orders or they can ship to other countires
as per their reply.

Better open a ticket and request a refund

email:
"Dear customers,

For your order 00120170XXXXXXX , the expected shipping date passed and we are sorry about that. Also due to the strict Indian customs issues, we contact you to provide solution below to compensate you. please confirm and reply ASAP~

1. We will cancel your order 00120170XXXXXX .
2. and then we will place new orders for you with a low price 1599 USD per units and then will transfer your payment to the new order(for your new order, due to the strict customs issue, we suggest you to shipping to other countries instead of India). For the new order, we will ship it out ASAP.
 For the money you overpaid, we will credit under your Bitmain account for your future orders.
(if the credit money is enough for ordering more D3, if is ok for you to place more in this time, but if the money is not enough, we do not suggest you to use in this time, because you need to pay the balance and balabala... which will cause a late shipment, thanks for your understanding)
4. If you do not agree, refund is also ok. Please let me know.

Best Regards
Janet
Bitmain "

Is this a legit email from bitmain that you are posting?
Did they actually respond to you with the following quote "because you need to pay the balance and balabala"
This seems very odd to me, especially coming from bitmain.
Also they are asking for your account and password. I can say 100% that bitmain support staffs will never ever ask you for your account and password.

Is this an email? Can you verify the authenticity of this reply by logging into your bitmain zendesk?
I would seriously consider double checking thats a legit email.

Za1n
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:40:08 AM

I'm pretty sure the real Bitmain wouldn't be asking for your password.  Please be careful.

Agreed. They would have no need for it anyway as they are the people who would be filling your order anyway. It is preposterous to think they would need your password to place an order on your behalf that they will ultimately fill anyway. Lol, its a scam designed to get your password and possibly send someone some Bitcoin. Perhaps your email was hacked and some scammer got your order information somehow, but I think it is highly unlikely Bitmain would need your password.
davemanet

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:01:23 AM

Hm  the email seemed legit until the password.  When you browse their website im pretty sure it says their staff will never ask for your pw.

Every time I've emailed them they've responded within 1-2 weeks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: