Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Inquiry] What would you do? Meaning what should I do...  (Read 202 times)
Hello4x (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:21:16 PM

Hello Crypto Friends,

Im a long-term hodl and will invest an additional $2250 either in the following:

Already own coins but would be increasing my stake
BTC
ETH
LTC
XRP

Or

Should I buy the below alt coins to continue to diversify my portfolio (have a total of 30 coins and don't own the below)
$250 each....
ADA
ICN
GAME
Unikoin (UKG - ICO)
SUB
Link
IOT
SALT
SNM

I know alts are supposed to be at a discount now with BTG fork on the horizon.  I'm a long-term hodl and continue to invest in crypto monthly.

I appreciate your professional discussion.  Thanks in advance.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:52:25 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 06:59:23 PM by Poink

TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:46:36 PM

In general I would say that both options you listed are good. The main difference between them in my opinion is that option 1 (BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP) is much less risky, but also eventual profit is smaller. With the other coins listed in option 2 your risk is higher, but also profit. So it's up to you if you are a "conservative" investor who wants to sleep well, or an adventurer who doesn't mind risk and possible loss Wink

Hello4x (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:50:34 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 07:01:02 PM by Hello4x

In general I would say that both options you listed are good. The main difference between them in my opinion is that option 1 (BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP) is much less risky, but also eventual profit is smaller. With the other coins listed in option 2 your risk is higher, but also profit. So it's up to you if you are a "conservative" investor who wants to sleep well, or an adventurer who doesn't mind risk and possible loss Wink

Agree and great advice.  I'm thinking about increasing my stake and buying the additions. Maybe a 60% stake in bundle #1 and 40% in bundle #2.  

Thanks for the feedback all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: