Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or altcoin, which is better to invest into now?  (Read 4833 times)
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:51:41 PM

My primary choice would be Bitcoin. I expect the prices to reach somewhere between $10,000 and $25,000 by the end of 2018 (if everything goes according to the plan). That said, there are quite a few altcoins which show promise, such as Bitcoin Cash (quite cheap at current rates), DeepOnion, Monero, Byteball and Bitsend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:52:48 PM

It seems to be a cycle of altcoins where every week or so 1 lucky altcoin will have a huge price increase. Ripple not long ago, eth a few days ago, dash a few months ago, then they go down eventually and they are not always following bitcoin price, I mean look at the recent bitcoin explosion, most altcoins went down hard because people were selling their alts for bitcoin.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:03:18 PM

About my choice, both are good opportunity getting nice profit. It's mainly depends, user point of view. Just imagine present situation, everyone intend to invest on BTC for getting free gold. I guess it is possible that people sell before the hardfork, thinking that cheap altcoins would be s better pay off than Bitcoin gold. Simple math but decent profits.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:07:53 PM

i think both is good, some altcoins have more potential and also we all know bitcoin still have opportunity more expensive. so both is good for investment for future imo  Wink

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:39:38 PM

i think both is good, some altcoins have more potential and also we all know bitcoin still have opportunity more expensive. so both is good for investment for future imo  Wink
Yes for me they are bith good interms of investment especially on bitcoin and yet there is no wrong to in investing on altcoin too so trying to invest with this two currency is profitable the thing is it depends on the people who investing on how he handle it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:01:11 PM

As Bitcoin keep climbing and altcoin keeps going down, is it better to invest in bitcoin or altcoin now?

I go for bitcoin, the price continuously increasing and if this will not stop I'm sure in the future the save bitcoin has a huge value.  In altcoin the coins has so many you can't know which coins will become successful. There is coins that time it is good but after months it will crash. Additionally in altcoin trading it has many steps before you trade successfully your coins, and it is time consuming.  Unlike in bitcoin that if you think that the price is better you can convert it in just one click in your wallet.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:30:36 AM

I think bitcoin is for long term investment but in my opinion, erethreum as altcoin is very trustworthy. But I think with forks that are continuously coming I think bitcoin is much wiser to invest in. It's much safer, then store it in a hard wallet if you are trying to hold your BTC.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:39:20 AM

I think it's best to diversify at least a little.  Bitcoin certainly has the popularity and momentum right now.  As bitcoin sort of represents the cryptocurrency space as a whole, it's kind of like a stock market index--more stable (compared to alt coins, at least), more desirable, and somewhat safer.  But of course the drawback is that it's now much harder for bitcoin to experience the same kind of explosive growth (e.g., 10x in a month or two) as smaller alt coins.  So I think it's good to have bitcoin as your primary investment, but also hold some good alts to take advantage of any outsized price rallies that they may experience.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:07:39 PM

Although the current Bitcoin price soared but on another side altcoin prices dropped. From both the right investment to make a profit is investing in altcoin it depends on the coin you use. Recommended Altcoin which good to invest is coin with high volume and price movement is pretty good investment on altcoin also the price can be doubled or more.
There is no scope of altcoin right now because bitcoin is completely on the minds of people so investing in bitcoin will, bring a lot of revenue in the future and on top of it bitcoin will give a lot of eases that are not provided by any other coin and whole community only knows about one coin that is bitcoin no other coin is accepted of recognized yet so don’t take risk and invest in bitcoin,
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:15:39 PM

Although the current Bitcoin price soared but on another side altcoin prices dropped. From both the right investment to make a profit is investing in altcoin it depends on the coin you use. Recommended Altcoin which good to invest is coin with high volume and price movement is pretty good investment on altcoin also the price can be doubled or more.
There is no scope of altcoin right now because bitcoin is completely on the minds of people so investing in bitcoin will, bring a lot of revenue in the future and on top of it bitcoin will give a lot of eases that are not provided by any other coin and whole community only knows about one coin that is bitcoin no other coin is accepted of recognized yet so don’t take risk and invest in bitcoin,

Yes its because all wants the bitcoin gold and mostly people are making sure that they had btc so that they will not miss this opportunity, And also bitcoins is the best since the hype given by the fork and the bitcoin gold could bring up the rise of btc so there's no totally negative will be happen and yet we could earn more for the pumps and for the upcoming fork airdrop.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:23:55 PM

In my portfolio I invested 60% Bitcoin, 30% altcoin and 10% for ICO. Because invest in altcoin is more risky than Bitcoin. So many altcoin and token so become hard to choice it, but it will be better if invest in altcoin that has good in fundamental and has big volume & marketcap like ETH,WAVES,XMR and DASH. And for the ICO also in high risk, so that why only 10% in my portfolio.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
mai_mirai

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:48:25 PM

I will put invest 50:50 on both is good choice, 50% on bitcoin and 50% on potential good future altcoin to reduce the risk of losing my capital. So better to invest to both will give us more potential huge profit investment.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:11:42 AM

I will put invest 50:50 on both is good choice, 50% on bitcoin and 50% on potential good future altcoin to reduce the risk of losing my capital. So better to invest to both will give us more potential huge profit investment.

Bitcoin is always an best choice for long term investment as you cannot expect to make huge profits from it overnight but if you have patience of holding it longer then you will surely make good profits from it and investing in good altcoins like ETH, XMR, XRP, Waves will also give you good profits as all this coins have great potential to rise in future.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:31:41 AM

As Bitcoin keep climbing and altcoin keeps going down, is it better to invest in bitcoin or altcoin now?
invest in altcoin you can get more profit. As the value of altcoin and bitcoin increases, i think you are getting double the profit from it.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:35:41 AM

You have to invest in bitcoin if you are going for a long term HODL. It is the reliable coins to HODL than the other cryptos because it is already established and well known. If you are going to invest in an altcoin, you have to look into a potential coin and have a high volume in market. Choose from top 50 coins in market

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:38:58 AM

You have to invest in bitcoin if you are going for a long term HODL. It is the reliable coins to HODL than the other cryptos because it is already established and well known. If you are going to invest in an altcoin, you have to look into a potential coin and have a high volume in market. Choose from top 50 coins in market

Bitcoin for sure as you cannot afford to trust any other altcoin as you can trust bitcoin as it is a long term player and will achieve very high price in future but we cannot have same feeling for any altcoins as price can drop at any time so its good to trade altcoins in short term and hold bitcoins for long term to earn good profits from it in future.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:56:59 AM

Bitcoin for sure as you cannot afford to trust any other altcoin as you can trust bitcoin as it is a long term player and will achieve very high price in future but we cannot have same feeling for any altcoins as price can drop at any time so its good to trade altcoins in short term and hold bitcoins for long term to earn good profits from it in future.

Well, I couldn't agree more. Bitcoin is the most trusted coin of all time, it is the father (will mother be better?) of all crypto don't forget about that.
Take bitcoin as your investment if you want lesser risk while get into altcoins if you want a quick profit but higher risk of losing. Worst scenario you'll encounter on altcoin trading is when the coin/token reach its dead phase. Coin is getting dumped hard and supporters are losing its trust on the project. Somehow, I chose the latter option for my hard earned money.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:12:33 AM

The best invest both bitcoin and altcoin. Bitcoin price will rise very dramatically along with all other alt coins, this is time for optimism this is time for concise action.

Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:15:41 PM

The best invest both bitcoin and altcoin. Bitcoin price will rise very dramatically along with all other alt coins, this is time for optimism this is time for concise action.
That's right, I agree. There is a few good altcoins so why would we have only bitcoins? If we spend some time studying those project we will rewarded at the end Smiley
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:11:18 PM

indeed there are some altcoins that have increased along with rising bitcoin prices such as zencash increasing drastically almost 250% rise from the initial price .0012 has now reached .0045, so not only is the bitcoin worthy of for investment even altcoin also has good potential for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: