Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What online stores will accept these fuchen vanillacards  (Read 351 times)
frignolpsy (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:43:32 PM

Seems like more of a racket these companies who offer them have. They know how hard it will be for you to use the funds and they expect you just just give up so they can keep the leftovers.

I have bought both vanilla mastercard and vanilla visa. The mastercard I couldn't even register it because the fucks have a broken website (maybe on purpose) so that whatever birthday you put in it says it's incorrect so that reduces the already tiny amount of places where these cards will work to almost 0 since every time I try I get booted/banned from sites saying it is high risk/fraud.

The registered visa has fared better but still it gets rejected at some places even when registered.

I just want to know how to use up the mastercard funds because some sites the visa still didn't work whereas one site where I wanted to buy something the mastercard worked but wouldn't work anywhere else and the item I want is one purchase using ~60% of its credit but you can't get smaller ticket items so I am then left with 40% of leftovers on the card I can't use up.

Are there any 'low hanging fruits' for online stores which won't have the usual instalockouts? It is ironic/frustrating because I bought these things legit.
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:16:52 PM

Seems like more of a racket these companies who offer them have. They know how hard it will be for you to use the funds and they expect you just just give up so they can keep the leftovers.

I have bought both vanilla mastercard and vanilla visa. The mastercard I couldn't even register it because the fucks have a broken website (maybe on purpose) so that whatever birthday you put in it says it's incorrect so that reduces the already tiny amount of places where these cards will work to almost 0 since every time I try I get booted/banned from sites saying it is high risk/fraud.

The registered visa has fared better but still it gets rejected at some places even when registered.

I just want to know how to use up the mastercard funds because some sites the visa still didn't work whereas one site where I wanted to buy something the mastercard worked but wouldn't work anywhere else and the item I want is one purchase using ~60% of its credit but you can't get smaller ticket items so I am then left with 40% of leftovers on the card I can't use up.

Are there any 'low hanging fruits' for online stores which won't have the usual instalockouts? It is ironic/frustrating because I bought these things legit.
These cards can be used on almost any USA company, paypal, google wallet and a lot of other places.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: