Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is there not much Xapo faucets anymore?  (Read 216 times)
maokoto (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:56:56 PM

I would like to know why is this. In former times there were lots of xapo faucets, with no minimum withdraw, and few ads and popups.

Nowadays there are very few, and most of the ones remaining are too loaded of ads or require to accumulate 5000-6000 satoshi (which means hundreds of claims) to withdraw. Why is this? What happened?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:02:23 PM

I would like to know why is this. In former times there were lots of xapo faucets, with no minimum withdraw, and few ads and popups.

Nowadays there are very few, and most of the ones remaining are too loaded of ads or require to accumulate 5000-6000 satoshi (which means hundreds of claims) to withdraw. Why is this? What happened?
As i know, they changed the sending fee and it might be the reason.
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:53:47 PM

Now that Xapo STEAL away your bitcoins if the amount is too low because they say it is "dust" I wonder if there is any faucet or lotery or microearning web that sends satoshis to Xapo.

Xapo has been downward since a few month ago, and now that they support 2X I think it is the last nail in the coffin.

I would never use again their services.

peace
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:25:41 PM

There are still several paying Xapo faucets left without withdrawal treshold, you can try it:
http://bitcoins4free.altervista.org/xapo-faucets/
There are several reasons why there are not many Xapo faucets left:
Not many faucet scripts support Xapo payments. So, running Xapo faucet can be more complicated. And in general, Xapo is not designed to be faucet service.
Whole Xapo wallet are getting less popular due to high sending fees, not accepting small incoming transactions. It's not worth to run Xapo faucet, because it will not have many users, better to open faucet on Faucethub wher faucet users can withdraw btc wherever they want with tiny fee.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: