Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:42:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mana coin decentraland  (Read 5933 times)
Jvanmulders (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:36:24 PM

Hello It seems that there is a new coin on Bittrex Called Mana decentraland does anyone knows anything about it?
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:46:42 PM

Sounds like a JRPG Cheesy You should invest some Gald. Wink
ethbringer

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:51:05 PM

it seems to be something relative a game, maybe you can use mana to buy land on this game, and do people really care what the project is? most people just make their trading according to the k line or just follow others

Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:59:26 PM

Well, I was not far off then. This is the website, it is indeed game related. https://decentraland.org/
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:08:16 PM

Hello It seems that there is a new coin on Bittrex Called Mana decentraland does anyone knows anything about it?

lol. Another game related coin. Should i be surprised? I don't think so.
The gaming world is such a big industry and that is why a lot of people take advantage of this. While others do it for profit, others that are true gamers are really after the satisfaction of doing something to improve gaming experience and looks at the profits as just a bonus.

But no matter the case, investing on these tyoe of coins are probably good decisions if you wanna get profit.
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:22:55 PM

they do provide weekly update in their blog

https://blog.decentraland.org/decentraland-weekly-updates-1ceccb0a89de

https://twitter.com/decentraland/status/917488621392924672
Decentraland has acquired Fontus, and their developers joining their engineering team.

Seems that they put their raised money into good use.  This is a good sign.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:13:40 PM

lol. Another game related coin. Should i be surprised? I don't think so.
The gaming world is such a big industry and that is why a lot of people take advantage of this. While others do it for profit, others that are true gamers are really after the satisfaction of doing something to improve gaming experience and looks at the profits as just a bonus.

But no matter the case, investing on these tyoe of coins are probably good decisions if you wanna get profit.

I wouldn't call it just a game coin, since in Decentraland you will be able to build whatever you want, even brothels and embassies, if you are a pimp or an ambassador Smiley
VelureBit

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:05:53 PM

This coin is not about only gaming coin... U can't even read and understand the meaning of a project, guys....

It is about the advertising in Virtual Reality games. Imagine - u r playing games and see billboards and etc with advertising.

Very interesting project !
prlelbnwh

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:16:22 PM

MANA is a very imaginative and interesting atlcoin. Because of the existence of Decentraland, so you can use mana to do a lot of things, not just games, which is a very good innovation. Mana can even be applied to virtual reality, but it should not be mature enough.

magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:37:14 PM

ico was sold out very very fast because of whales. be aware of.
utilitydrive

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:19:04 AM

The Mana project is just cool. It has a sufficient potential to go moon!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: