Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who own the world's biggest bitcoin wallet?  (Read 2046 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:13:58 AM

1 million bitcoins is bit much now. estimated value of that is 5 billion$ just for holding the bitcoin.. what if satoshi nakamoto invest in ethereum and all the top 10 alternative coins today. Smiley do you think bitcoin will be monopolize as well in the near future just like all banks that control by rosthchild?
I think that he wouldn't even be able to sell all of his bitcoins on any exchange that easily. I mean, there is no suffiecient demand for 1 million bitcoins just like that. Maybe that's why we don't hear about it. He keeps it for the future, when everyone will be using bitcoins or when all of them will be mined, so that there is his last supply to the community.

you have a point.. but on this day you buy plenty of things using bitcoin. many countries now accept bitcoins for buying real estates .. so maybe even there is no sufficient demand for 1 million bitcoins. he can use few bitcoins of him to buy real estates or things that he need Smiley because i myself keep bitcoin and use a little bit as a reward for myself Smiley
Apparently, that is why it is a currency and it will gradually exchange hands as you need to keep buying some stuffs and all. However, it is an innovation and satoshi (either one or more persons) apparently will make a whole lot from their innovation as people keep buying into it.

A time will come that even what he will end up having will be too much to go around as it is right now cause even a million bitcoin is not a small amount of money. Then I wonder what would happen when a value becomes extremely large as some have speculated, then mahn! Those accounts would be worth a whole lot. That is life anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:20:09 AM

Who knows maybe these 144к bitcoin has long been walking in the world. Bitcoin for the government has no value and is taken away by the officials. It is interesting to know that amount accrued bitcoin cash? They did no one believes. It's not a bad amount even today. I guess we will never know the fate of that amount.
annmarie

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:27:27 AM

Who knows maybe these 144к bitcoin has long been walking in the world. Bitcoin for the government has no value and is taken away by the officials. It is interesting to know that amount accrued bitcoin cash? They did no one believes. It's not a bad amount even today. I guess we will never know the fate of that amount.

Technically by losing them and not using them its increasing the value for all of us. The FBI probably knows this too. I wonder if they will ever move them or do anything with the funds they seized.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:18:29 PM

There is a user who posted that website that contains all the bitcoin holders, wow, i did not expected that there was a site like this one, it is a little bit risky and it exposes all of the holders all over the world.
Anyway, so those who said that there was a wallet of 500k of bitcoins from Satoshi are all wrong, because the wallet who most bitcoin has, only have 140k bitcoins and it is the cold wallet storage from Bitfinex (the most biggest exchange)

I do not believed that there is a site which all the bitcoin wallet was listed because even blockchain can not get the total number of bitcoin wallet due to all users using multiple wallet with huge fund inside.
I do not think also there are system, device or apps can show the biggest amount hold in a wallet who owned by one person.
It is not possible at all to keep the complete record of all wallets at the same place. There are countless wallets used by people and the main problem in maintaining data of wallets is that there are different types of wallets plus one person owns more than one wallet. So on the basis of technical analysis we can never say that this particular wallet is having biggest amount of bitcoin.
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:09:14 PM

if satoshi nakomoto mined 1 million bitcoins in early days. who own the second worlds biggest bitcoin wallet?  Grin

Nothings permanent so if the one who's holding the record in the past it will be a history. But I dont think if whos next or what ever. Only I thought is "business is business". You tade you earn, you buy you sell, so on and so fort.

Nonakryse

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:02:04 PM

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

This link shows you the top 100 wallets with the most BTC, but pay attention at one thing, the most rich person, has probably several wallets and a his entire stack is divided in these wallets. The richest one is considered Satoshi (the inventor of Bitcoin) who has probably about a million BTC spread through various wallets. His wallets from the other hand, are not well known, and do be honest, I think Satoshi is smart enough and has destroyed the private key of these wallets a long time ago, he's not in this for the money, he's in it for the history, and knows that the only thing that might ruin BTC are these one million tokens being sold by somebody and devaluing the entire BTC price
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:11:29 PM

1 million bitcoins is bit much now. estimated value of that is 5 billion$ just for holding the bitcoin.. what if satoshi nakamoto invest in ethereum and all the top 10 alternative coins today. Smiley do you think bitcoin will be monopolize as well in the near future just like all banks that control by rosthchild?
I think that he wouldn't even be able to sell all of his bitcoins on any exchange that easily. I mean, there is no suffiecient demand for 1 million bitcoins just like that. Maybe that's why we don't hear about it. He keeps it for the future, when everyone will be using bitcoins or when all of them will be mined, so that there is his last supply to the community.

you have a point.. but on this day you buy plenty of things using bitcoin. many countries now accept bitcoins for buying real estates .. so maybe even there is no sufficient demand for 1 million bitcoins. he can use few bitcoins of him to buy real estates or things that he need Smiley because i myself keep bitcoin and use a little bit as a reward for myself Smiley
Apparently, that is why it is a currency and it will gradually exchange hands as you need to keep buying some stuffs and all. However, it is an innovation and satoshi (either one or more persons) apparently will make a whole lot from their innovation as people keep buying into it.

A time will come that even what he will end up having will be too much to go around as it is right now cause even a million bitcoin is not a small amount of money. Then I wonder what would happen when a value becomes extremely large as some have speculated, then mahn! Those accounts would be worth a whole lot. That is life anyway.
I think, assuming satoshi is still alive, it would be very dangerous for them to start to move the bitcoin that were mined quite early on. Because people will start to notice, exchanges will be anble to check previous transaction logs. But it's even more dangerous for satoshi, because if they were to 'cash out' their bitcoin and move their money to a bank account. Of course the exchanges have the data and all it takes is one leak and we've got the true identity of satoshi.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:37:48 PM

The answer to this is easy and I am surprised you do not know it already. The founder of Bitcoin, named Satoshi Nakamoto is believed to own at least 500,000 Bitcoins, with some estimates putting this figure at higher than 1,000,000 BTC. This would make him a multi-billionaire and the largest holder of Bitcoin worldwide. You can read his earlier posts here on this forum, although he disappeared and has not posted in years.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:08:46 PM

Possibly, those people who work along side with satoshi are those who holds large volume of bitcoin. But basically, you wouls not know thw identity of those people. Bitcoin allows someone to hold big funds anonymously, this feature was originally made to make private transaction. There is no way you can find out the people behind you BTC address unless you note it and tried to connect it with someone. Bitcoin users can secure their funds because of this anonymousness feature.
You really do have a huge point there. Looking at the posts of satoshi lately on this forum far back as 2010, some people really participated a whole lot in the technology and development of bitcoin. I don't know but it may be possible he paid them a whole lot for that via bitcoin with the value then.

So, your point may be very valid. I won't be surprised that most of the development coming up lately and those who started early back then in the crypto world, such as gambling sites, wallets, exchanges, etc, there are some of these guys who used it as a way to diversify and put what they have to work while they keep dishing out some at the same time.
esquire042

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:23:37 PM

The answer to this is easy and I am surprised you do not know it already. The founder of Bitcoin, named Satoshi Nakamoto is believed to own at least 500,000 Bitcoins, with some estimates putting this figure at higher than 1,000,000 BTC. This would make him a multi-billionaire and the largest holder of Bitcoin worldwide. You can read his earlier posts here on this forum, although he disappeared and has not posted in years.
Oga I will be glad if you can link me to the post you just mentioned, the post of one of the wisest man on earth "Satoshi Nakamoto" , if you do I will forever remain indebted to you.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:25:13 PM

if satoshi nakomoto mined 1 million bitcoins in early days. who own the second worlds biggest bitcoin wallet?  Grin

Nothings permanent so if the one who's holding the record in the past it will be a history. But I dont think if whos next or what ever. Only I thought is "business is business". You tade you earn, you buy you sell, so on and so fort.
Yes for sure I am also saying the same thing that nothing is permanent and if you will invest the money in the bitcoin than you will get the profit, I love the bitcoin and I like the money of the bitcoin because the amount of the bitcoin is now holding by the people who have invested the money so bitcoin wallets are surely the safe way to hold the bitcoin and it is the chance to have fun with your money.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:38:15 AM

we Already know that satoshi nakamoto is the richest & worlds biggest bitcoin wallet in the whole world especially in terms of digital currency.nakamoto is the father & founder of all  bitcoin that  own  estimated 1000,000 btc in his wallet, and i think the  second world biggest wallet in bitcoin is the winklevoss brothers that have own estimated 1%  all bitcoins.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:23:36 AM

if satoshi nakomoto mined 1 million bitcoins in early days. who own the second worlds biggest bitcoin wallet?  Grin
. This question doesn't have a definite answer and researchers can only speculate. I wouldn't care though who has the biggest wallet as long as i fill up mine Cheesy
Correct, there is not much of a point to worry about the amount of money someone else is holding, we must care about the amount of bitcoin in our wallets, and while I still do not have a lot of bitcoin I’m slowly increasing that amount every month, it is going to take me some time to get to my target amount of bitcoins but I know that I will be able to get there in a few years.
topvmax (OP)

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:36:11 AM

yes we know. you didnt read the content of my topic? we know that satoshi nakamoto has 1 million pre-mined coins through genesis blocks. the question now lies at who is the 2nd biggest holder of bitcoins? maybe the billionaires who adapt bitcoins in early years. i know a few in mind. novogratz, the founder of wikileaks, winklevoss brothers and many more billionaires who understand and fully know what bitcoin or the blockchain technology capable of in the near future.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:11:17 AM

i dont know exactly the name but you can figure it on this site ! satoshi is talking to some people at the start of this site years ago! they were talking bout the mining and some codes here ! search him on the members and then view past post!
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:11:17 PM

i dont know exactly the name but you can figure it on this site ! satoshi is talking to some people at the start of this site years ago! they were talking bout the mining and some codes here ! search him on the members and then view past post!
The value and the bitcoin price is high because of the bitcoin wallets and I know not all the peoples are aware of the name of the person, starship has mode this forum to get the information about the bitcoin wallets and the high income of the bitcoin will be future of the people I am using the bitcoin and I should be sure about the security of the bitcoin, I like to buy the bitcoin and to invest the money in bitcoin to get the high price and the value.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:15:46 PM

Mosr probably Jihan has the largest wallet in the world.
If you don't know bitmain jihan Smiley
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:25:01 PM

And no, there is no way to know who has the most amount of bitcoin, so this thread is useless, there is no way to check it and see who is the most millionaire in here, lol.
Just imagine, a lot of people would try to hack that poor guy's wallet..

So, don't pity the guys in this list. You can try and hack their wallets all you want.

I think none of us can afford to hack a bitcoin from someone. Because bitcoin is the most secure currency, you can not steal someone's bitcoin by invading the blockchain system. We can only take advantage of the carelessness of others.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:50:27 PM

And no, there is no way to know who has the most amount of bitcoin, so this thread is useless, there is no way to check it and see who is the most millionaire in here, lol.
Just imagine, a lot of people would try to hack that poor guy's wallet..

So, don't pity the guys in this list. You can try and hack their wallets all you want.

I think none of us can afford to hack a bitcoin from someone. Because bitcoin is the most secure currency, you can not steal someone's bitcoin by invading the blockchain system. We can only take advantage of the carelessness of others.

I think the FBI who holds the worlds biggest bitcoin wallet estimated of 144 bitcoins now a days as they shut down the silk road online drug market place. But i do believe they are not only one holds the biggest wallet because we have many anonymous person containing bitcoins we can not trace there wallet how much.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:03:40 PM

I think the FBI who holds the worlds biggest bitcoin wallet estimated of 144 bitcoins now a days as they shut down the silk road online drug market place. But i do believe they are not only one holds the biggest wallet because we have many anonymous person containing bitcoins we can not trace there wallet how much.

If you don't know what you're talking about, then please don't. The seized SilkRoad coins have been auctioned off a long time ago, and thus they are back in circulation. They may very well hold a certain numbers of coins from other closed platforms or other cases, but these are neglectable in quantity, and will eventually get auctioned off as well. On top of that, the blockchain is transparent till the extent that everyone can browse through it, and thoroughly analyze it and connect addresses to people in some cases -- there isn't such a thing as anonymity.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: