Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who own the world's biggest bitcoin wallet?  (Read 2050 times)
Zero.X

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:53:23 PM

At the point where all the Bitcoins are released into the market, I'm willing to bet "Satoshi Nakamoto" will be the largest Bitcoin wallet holder.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:49:16 AM

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

This link shows you the top 100 wallets with the most BTC, but pay attention at one thing, the most rich person, has probably several wallets and a his entire stack is divided in these wallets. The richest one is considered Satoshi (the inventor of Bitcoin) who has probably about a million BTC spread through various wallets. His wallets from the other hand, are not well known, and do be honest, I think Satoshi is smart enough and has destroyed the private key of these wallets a long time ago, he's not in this for the money, he's in it for the history, and knows that the only thing that might ruin BTC are these one million tokens being sold by somebody and devaluing the entire BTC price
While satoshi left bitcoin long time ago and he was no in for the money I have no doubt that at some point he has moved on and created other projects and made money that way under another identity, after all, do you think that a genius like satoshi is going to live in a cave for the rest of his life,  of course not, he is out there creating other stuff and making money with his knowledge, or at least that is what I think.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:56:29 AM

I think no one actually has any  idea who owns the biggest bitcoin wallet or the second person who owns the bitcoin wallet because no one in the right mind would flaunt that's how much they have in their wallet.
phutakami

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

if satoshi nakomoto mined 1 million bitcoins in early days. who own the second worlds biggest bitcoin wallet?  Grin
It is difficult to know who own the second worlds biggest bitcoin wallet, but may be someone in the dev group that creates bitcoins.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:28:43 AM

I think no one actually has any  idea who owns the biggest bitcoin wallet or the second person who owns the bitcoin wallet because no one in the right mind would flaunt that's how much they have in their wallet.
only satoshi nakamoto i gues because based on my research satoshi nakamoto is the only one who invest a huge amount of bitcoin when the time that bitcoin is not already popular. Anyways about op question no one knows who own the second biggest bitcoin wallet cause now adays there are more successful user here in forum so its to hard to speculate ithink.  
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:26:51 AM

We all know that we can track their address but it is possible to identify them? because one of the reason of Blockchain is being anonymous user. if someone identified the owner then it could put him in danger and could be targeted by some hackers but I bet that they make a security precaution about it.

fireballsnake

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:36:43 AM

if satoshi nakomoto mined 1 million bitcoins in early days. who own the second worlds biggest bitcoin wallet?  Grin
And that it will give you. It seems to me the founder to keep only interest from this business. People who really have a lot of bitcoins on a purse are 10 people maximum, they constitute a statutory fund and influence the market and the price. The rest are just puppets in their game.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:02:04 AM

We all know that we can track their address but it is possible to identify them? because one of the reason of Blockchain is being anonymous user. if someone identified the owner then it could put him in danger and could be targeted by some hackers but I bet that they make a security precaution about it.
That is the advantage of the feature of the bitcoin for being anonymous. It is safe for a person to own a lot of bitcoin because even his bitcoin address will be exposed, it is still safe for him to stay because his identity is still covered and it will not dangerous for him to stay. For sure the world's biggest bitcoin wallet is the wallet of the creator of bitcoin which is satoshi nakamoto.
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:10:08 AM

I think no one actually has any  idea who owns the biggest bitcoin wallet or the second person who owns the bitcoin wallet because no one in the right mind would flaunt that's how much they have in their wallet.
only satoshi nakamoto i gues because based on my research satoshi nakamoto is the only one who invest a huge amount of bitcoin when the time that bitcoin is not already popular. Anyways about op question no one knows who own the second biggest bitcoin wallet cause now adays there are more successful user here in forum so its to hard to speculate ithink.  
Here too we cannot confirm that Satoshi is the one who has the increased number of bitcoin in the wallet. The anonymity with the transparency in transaction gives the volume of bitcoin in the wallet. But can't find the identity as stated in the above quote. Hope to be one among the top holders of bitcoin in future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:12:13 AM

I think the biggest wallet owner is blockchain, this is because blockchain is the first and most popular web wallet in the world to become the biggest wallet owner.

Cazemiro

Activity: 252
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:39:37 PM

The 10 biggest wallets want use the BTC power like whale.
I Believe, that satoshi sended his BTC to a lot of wallets, because he want to decentralize the power, e avoid the bad use like whale.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3664

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:44:27 PM

Some news say satoshi have about 5.98 of Total bitcoin that make him so rich

need Sources to Support my speak 
rockyram

Activity: 295

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:40:59 PM

Some news say satoshi have about 5.98 of Total bitcoin that make him so rich

need Sources to Support my speak 

They may very well hold a certain numbers of coins from other closed platforms or other cases, but these are neglectable in quantity, and will eventually get auctioned off as well. On top of that, the blockchain is transparent till the extent that everyone can browse through it, and thoroughly analyze it and connect addresses to people in some cases -- there isn't such a thing as anonymity .
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:24:46 PM

It is difficult to know who own the second worlds biggest bitcoin wallet, but may be someone in the dev group that creates bitcoins.
It is really a very difficult thing to tell this thing. There are so many people who claim this thing that they owns the world’s largest bitcoin but no one actually knows the truth. I consider that person to be the luckiest person who has managed to gather most of the bitcoins, in fact much more than anyone else in this entire world. He will for sure going to become wealthiest person in the future.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:09:05 AM

I think no one actually has any  idea who owns the biggest bitcoin wallet or the second person who owns the bitcoin wallet because no one in the right mind would flaunt that's how much they have in their wallet.
Being decentralized and anonymous , bitcoin have made this happen in the history of coins and currencies that anyone else couldn’t find it how much bitcoin or money you are holding. Then why someone is so foolish that he announce openly that okay people I have this much biggest wallet with this much amount and bitcoins. And if you get to know about someone that will be probably fake.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:54:25 PM

Nobody knows about the second most BITCOIN HODLer as there is no way to detect it. Being decentralized and Anonymous, nobody can trace the wealth of an person in BTC. I think any of the satoshi's close friend or family member might be holding a great amount of BTC coz satoshi do want them to be rich and financial stable after his departure.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:34:06 PM

The 10 biggest wallets want use the BTC power like whale.
I Believe, that satoshi sended his BTC to a lot of wallets, because he want to decentralize the power, e avoid the bad use like whale.
No, his BTC never moved, don't know the reason behind this passive activity, some people even assume he's a deadman, but who knows.
besides, satoshi never move his btc to many wallets, he's not going to laundry his bitcoin and it's have nothing to do with the power decentralization either.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
foxbat

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:42:26 PM

Actually nobody knows if he is really holding more than 500k bitcoins, but there are a lot of conspiracies saying that he does, but it is a little bit weird and there is no way to check it to see if it is real or only a conspiracy.
And no, there is no way to know who has the most amount of bitcoin, so this thread is useless, there is no way to check it and see who is the most millionaire in here, lol.
Just imagine, a lot of people would try to hack that poor guy's wallet..

In fact, we do not know who nakamoto satoshi is, and we do not know how many bits he holds. But that does not matter, we should be concerned about the bitcoin value now and the number of bitcoins we own.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:33:39 AM

You will be surprised at how many people will flaunt their riches, obviously not many are going to believe the story of someone that says it has a lot of bitcoin but if that person could sign a message from an address with a lot of money then we will believe it, but just look at all those people wearing expensive clothes, jewelry and sports cars they are flaunting their riches, a rich person in bitcoin cannot flaunt like that but as I have said he can flaunt by signing a message.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:48:05 AM

I think NBI are holding the biggest bitcoin so far, coz  what happened to Mt. GOX Although 200,000 bitcoins have since been "found", the reasons for the disappearance—theft, fraud, mismanagement, or a combination of these—were initially unclear

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: