Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Write Articles?  (Read 266 times)
omitusaf (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:41:57 PM

In most ICO bounties, there are stakes reserved for articles, blogs, etc.
Now, I don't have any idea how to write a good article. Could anyone describe the process on how to write about projects and ICOs. You may link to your past blog articles you've written or any one you find interesting.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
varole

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:33:35 PM

Regarding ICO bounty campaigns I usually check the white paper and collect information from there. Then I shape my articles according to that information.
omitusaf (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:38:47 PM

Regarding ICO bounty campaigns I usually check the white paper and collect information from there. Then I shape my articles according to that information.

Could you pls link to your article so that I can see how it's done

joker19

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

STEP 1: SELECT YOUR TOPIC.
STEP 2: ADDRESS YOUR AUDIENCE’S NEEDS
STEP 3: RESEARCH.
STEP 4: TIGHTEN YOUR DRAFT.
STEP 5: MAKE IT SPECIFIC.
STEP 6: READ, REVISE, REPEAT.
Gregoryxl

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

-Investigate your idea of article using sources such as books and texts that were published in other blogs or news articles.
-Locate people who could be good sources or look for them through reliable interviews on the web to recognized people.
-Transcribe the investigation.
-Make an outline of the article.
-Use the first line as a hook.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Try googling for some quick tips, if you want to write to participate in bounty then you need to read everything about the project from their website and whitepaper and then write the positive and valuable aspects of the project in an easy to understand manner.

JLCoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

For links, why don't you go to the spreadsheet of a bounty campaign and then go to the Medium links listed on the page?
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

Also, check out some YouTube videos on the topic you wanna write about, they give inspiration and some fresh and interesting ideas! BE CREATIVE!  Wink
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

I also learn to make article review of ICO and to start it i watch first their video presentation in youtube and then continue read the white paper. Sometime hard to understanding in whitepaper only how that project work so their video help me to more understand the project.

voxbra

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

STEP 1: SELECT YOUR TOPIC. ...
STEP 2: ADDRESS YOUR AUDIENCE'S NEEDS. ...
STEP 3: RESEARCH. ...
STEP 4: TIGHTEN YOUR DRAFT. ...
STEP 5: MAKE IT SPECIFIC. ...
STEP 6: READ, REVISE, REPEAT.
cryptologys

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

Write your introduction. Follow your outline. Give proper context. Show with description. Include transitions. Pay attention to style, structure and voice. Write a compelling conclusion. Think about adding supplemental material.
twochain

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

With your information on one sheet papers of notes
And type up the document in Microsoft Word
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

You should read everything about the ICO, feel its spirit and its goal. Also, ask your colleagues everything about the business process if you don't know something
You should also create a good heading and a "catchy" first sentence.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

Another thing, if you're really into try to build your own portfolio! It might make things easier for you when reaching out ICOs and other sort of business!  Grin
diesel_r

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

Start with checking others articles that you find interesting. Then find a topic that you are passionate about. Thirdly, start writing about it Smiley Good luck!!!!
Blockpass

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

Check out the blockpass blog: https://medium.com/@blockpass

To start with you want to identify the topic you are going to write about and what it will cover (also, what it won't cover if you have a tenancy to go off-topic). You also need to select the kind of style you're going for (usually based on the audience you expect) - formal, informal, humorous etc.

When you know what you want to write about, you need to do as much research as possible/reasonable for the article. Read a variety of resources: articles, forums, wikis, research papers, whitepapers, related subjects, expert opinions etc. Also, if you can talk to someone knowledgeable on the topic you can get a wealth on info that might not be found anywhere else.

When you're ready to actually write, you should get the structure sorted. Usually you'll want to start with an introduction to the problem/situation/event etc and finish with a conclusion that sums up everything and maybe poses questions for the reader to contemplate or has thoughts for the future.

In between, I find it helpful to write a few words/one sentence on the various paragraphs I plan to cover, then check that I've covered all the points I want to make, then change the order around until it fits.

Once you have the plan ready you can flesh out those initial words/sentences into full paragraphs but don't be afraid to change the order around more if it suits you.

Finally, try and find an interesting title that gives a general feel of what the article will cover.

When you've finished, proof read it and if you can, get someone else to review it.

PrinceFury

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

In most ICO bounties, there are stakes reserved for articles, blogs, etc.
Now, I don't have any idea how to write a good article. Could anyone describe the process on how to write about projects and ICOs. You may link to your past blog articles you've written or any one you find interesting.

In writing of article you must have these fundamentals and basics about the topic ;

1. INTRODUCTION - make an introduction related to the current topic to other.
2. DEFINE THE SUBJECT - give the meaningful and broad meaning of your topic.
3. VISION AND MISSION - list the goal of the topics , problem and solutions.
4. FEATURES - describe the topic using graphical or other forms.
5. YOUR VIEWS - give your opinion about the topic.
6. REFERENCE - list your reference.

That's my type of writing of article.

Hope it will make helpful, Thanks.
becklyn06

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

Every awesome article is dependent on research, the more materials you have on the topic, the better you can deliver. Another thing will be your diction and writing style. That has to be top notch, you can't afford to make common error.
Aselgeko

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

A R T I C L E S  Grin
mangodecrypto

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:01:57 AM

I think after you decide how long the article will be (500 words? 1000? 2000?), plan out a structure with an intro and a conclusion.

If it's for an ICO bounty, pick out a key feature or a couple of key features that separate this project from others.

What is it similar to? How is it different?

Who are the founders or the dev team on the project?

How will this new project work?

Is it a Proof of Work mining cryptocurrency? Is it a Proof of Stake coin? Is it something else?

What are the project's strengths and weaknesses?

You could also add in possible wallet options and where you can buy it (what exchanges).

Addressing these key points will help you flesh out a solid article.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: