Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: which information sources you're using to stay updated with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 358 times)
CrypTrends (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:49:02 PM

can you share with us which information sources you're using to stay updated with cryptocurrencies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:53:19 PM

can you share with us which information sources you're using to stay updated with cryptocurrencies?

search this in google,the merkle,cryptoninjas,bitcoinwarrior.net this three is day by day have a news about crypto so better to read i think the best you can ask also is google try to search there a lot of crypto news that i learn is from google

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:57:48 PM

I used twitter to update me from news about cryptocurrencies.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:01:52 PM

I am mainly using Twitter and Bitcointalk to be updated of the latest crypto news. I also joined some telegram channel, sometimes there will be crypto news but not as much as Twitter and Bitcointalk.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:02:26 PM

There are many ways to stay connected with crypto news. I personally use coinmarketcap, google, Twitter, Facebook, telegram to get update news about crypto currency. Besides you can find some blog site about crypto news.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:04:46 PM

Twitter, Slack, telegram is important to get specific information from their project owners.

Any online Bitcoin newsletter, cointelegraph for example, is a great source to get in touch with latest project as they are being endorsed everytime.

Youtube channels that discussing cryptocurrencies like Datadash, very good place to learn insights of the market rather than just pure cryptocurrencies generic info.

Bitcointalk forum of course! bookmark some of those experts that discusses matters professionally, you could save lots of time just by reading their analysis.

pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:26:24 PM

We have so many places to be updated about bitcoin on daily basis. coinmarket.com gives information on the price. www.coindesk.com,  news.bitcoin.com, www.cryptocoinsnews.com, www.newsbtc.com etc
wRex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:46:51 PM

For my update about Altcoin and Cryptocurrency, i has a few website to get those information.
1. CoinMarketCap.com
2. CoinTelegraph.com
3. TokenMarket.net
4. News.Bitcoin.com
5. Bittrex.com
6. CryptoCompare.com
7. CryptoCoinNews.com

Those was website I used for refference.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:57:53 PM

For my update about Altcoin and Cryptocurrency, i has a few website to get those information.
1. CoinMarketCap.com
2. CoinTelegraph.com
3. TokenMarket.net
4. News.Bitcoin.com
5. Bittrex.com
6. CryptoCompare.com
7. CryptoCoinNews.com

Those was website I used for refference.

i don't think there is a better source of keeping yourself updated with bitcoin news and cryptocurrencies than this forum. It stores almost every information about bitcoin and anything that probably skips the staff are brought up in discussions by we the users.
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:58:22 PM

The answer is to google bitcoin news or bitcoin updates. There is plenty information available on various sites it is up to everyone to make their own choice.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:02:59 PM

No particular website or source in my case. I just google whatever comes in my mind and if i want to know something about cryptocurrencies, and then i choose the result which suites my thoughts of that time.
Not very often, but sometimes i use CoinDesk to check the price of Bitcoin, or to see if what news is rolling around about cryptocurrencies right now, but for that too, i use google again. So its all google.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:07:21 PM

there are actually a lot of sources for informations regarding cryoto currencies only if you would take time to research. There are a good number of search engines you can use to sarisfy your needs for information regarding cryoto currencies.

Now, i use google to search for sites that give good infos about new coins and analysis on them. Then i ask about it to my friends or other leople to know if the site is really a good source for information regarding crypto currencies.
I also get uodates on social media sites like facebook, twitter, reddit, slack, telegram, amd steemit. And of course, bitcointalk.org.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:15:02 PM

Yahoo.com always shows news about bitcoin even other sites are now showing some information regarding crypto currencies infact in social media sites like facebook there are some who posted about the token and some stuff regarding bitcoin so I did not find it hard staying up to date regarding bitcoin and crypto currencies as well
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:32:58 PM

Yes there are a lot of sources to look for information about cryptos, lately i have been reading a lot of information on Yahoo, tradingview, and a lot of forums who are talking about bitcoins and cryptos in general, but here is a lot of information, and i think that it is enough if you are a trader or if you are only investing in bitcoins.
But the only information that i care are those local news from some countries like Russia, China, Japan and almost every country from Asia.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:35:28 PM

I use this forum and /r/Bitcoin. I find that usually, the "crowdsourced" news is the fastest to come out, albeit not always neutral. It's best when you see something to do your own research, but that's something I'm comfortable doing. It's important to be able to formulate your own opinions.
cyberChevan

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:39:02 PM

Aside from this forum, bitcointalk, which obviously provides more information that you can find about cryptocurrencies I am relying to Coindesk and Coinmarketcap. I subscribed my email to coindesk so that I'll receive daily notifications from the crypto world and I check coinmarketcap regularly.
MoonHodler

Activity: 114

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:58:58 PM

Google Alerts, it's useful for many topics, just type the keyword you would like to get an alert on. such as "bitcoin" "ethereum" and you would receive an email once it hits Google's index, it can get noisy though, you can also set it to daily instead of "as it happens".

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
jizenlianyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:14:39 PM

Of course this is the Internet. More specifically, this is Google, this forum and news channels in the Russian-language Telegram. And if the first two sources are known to everyone, then Telegram can meet you for the first time. But I really love this news source, here you can find many people who are very well versed in the topic of bitcoin, and can help, prompt, forward. There are channels where investors pool into a crypto currency, where there is also a huge amount of up-to-date information.
beatleap

Activity: 99
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:16:44 PM

Altcoin discussion for any alt coins and then the press sub forum is pretty good for keeping up to date with Bitcoin
Terry05

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:01:10 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 12:47:05 AM by Terry05

One of my information sources to stay up dated in bitcoin news is cointelgraph website.

Every time that there is trending news about bitcoin, they automatically send notification to my email.

Some other sources are this bitcointalk.org, TheBitcoinNews and coindesk. They are all good sources of information’s and stay up dated into the crypto currency world
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: