Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Introducing Bitcoin Silver (BTCS) JOIN OUR ICO: www.bitcoinsilver.io  (Read 11744 times)
Sillyme

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:38:49 PM

First and foremost, we do not need another fork. The increasing demand for cryptocurrency though exciting, has proved otherwise due to slower transactional speeds when using Bitcoin. Nonetheless, life still goes on in the first world countries where Bitcoin, and Altcoins are easily accessible by a click or tap on your phone. The rest of the world wants to catch up but access to cryptocurrency is limited due to several reasons including local currency conversion, access to the the smart world (Internet, Smart phones, etc.) and a free and fair ecosystem to trade/exchange cryptocurrency.
The team at Bitcoin Silver includes multiple individuals who see the potential in decentralized currency in parts of the world where currency is rationed to the advantage of the top few. We see how cryptocurrency could be used to transform money transfers, boost local economies, and connect the world to the rest of the world in minutes. An incredible platform with low transactional fees, and fast speed such as Ethereum gives us the opportunity to make this happen.
The truth about extending cryptocurrency access and use to the rest of the world is that it does not end with developing a coin, but it goes much more further than that. It includes providing easy access to internet, smart phones/devices, conversion/exchange capability, and a trading marketplace. We currently provide cryptocurrency to traders in second to third world countries. Having local representatives and local governments on board to facilitate this change has proved incredibly beneficial as we take on this revolution. Providing access to us means education, mobile phones, use value, marketplace, smart wallets, and most of all realtime cryptocurrency conversion.

In simple terms:
The use and accessibility of cryptocurrency in first-world countries are ever growing and fully functional but what about the rest of the world? Countries that do not have Internet/WiFi in every region, or nearby internet café’s on every corner?
Bitcoin Silver presents a solution to this issue:
An affordable cryptocurrency that runs on a fast blockchain network, with smart contract and smart wallet technology. Our end-goal is to ensure that every individual literate or illiterate, in the world owns and has easy access to cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Silver. Our mission doesn’t end with developing an incredible product. It continues with a robust roadmap to drive trade activities using Bitcoin Silver. Providing accessibility means providing the platform and technology. Our team is currently working with several organizations around the world in the financial, mobile technology, and money transfer industries to propel value in decentralized currency.
To the team at Bitcoin Silver, providing a revolutionary product means providing the necessary tools to end users in other parts of the world for purchase and trade of cryptocurrency at their finger tips, and in their local currency. We’re just getting started.
Thank you for your help in creating a smart world.

Join our ICO: https://bitcoinsilver.io
Telegram: https://t.me/bitcoinsilverbtcs
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitcoinSilver1

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM CROWDSALE SAYS LIST ON EXCHANGES THE 23RD THEY KEEP RESETTING THE CLOCK FOR ANOTHER 2 DAYS DO NOT FALL FOR THIS REPORT THEM
Sillyme

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:35:08 PM

Why is this up over 100% on CMC, yet the details for it is very light?

Something seems a little bit fishy....

ALL THESE ICOS ARE FAKE TO STEAL YOUR ETH TOKENS CAUSE THE MINUTE YOU SPEND 420 BUCKS FOR THEIR SHIT TOKENS THEIR SHIT TOKENS DROP LIKE A ROCK WHEN IT HITS THE EXCHANGE SITES KARMA YOU SCAM FUCKS BAN THIS CURRENCY CRAP!
ogargp

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:56:31 PM

Has the guy finally shown himself or this another scam?
cryptoknight_

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:14:53 AM

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here.

I'm glad I came across this information because I almost sent some coins to the address provided on their page. So there are two Bitcoin Silver which are scams? Is there a fork happening next month?
PokerBetting

Activity: 700
Merit: 563

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:30:16 AM

not explain spefication coin and youre project dev
when open ico selling
and any bounty or airdrop

Sillyme

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:26:25 AM

not explain spefication coin and youre project dev
when open ico selling
and any bounty or airdrop

DO NOT BUY BITCOIN SILVER CROWD SALE IS A RIPOFF BUY CHEAPER ON ETHER DELTA GET A LOT MORE
botana

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:16:41 PM

Will this f..king coin not end again?
botana

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:58:32 AM

Again fucking dude BTCs. not yet end and add more times to crowdsale.... Grin Grin Grin Grin
Sillyme

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:17:08 PM

Again fucking dude BTCs. not yet end and add more times to crowdsale.... Grin Grin Grin Grin

REPORT THIS GUY FOR SCAMMING CROWD SALE WILL NOT END HE IS RIPPING YOU OFF STEALING YOUR ETHER TOKENS DO NOT BUY WORTHLESS CRAP REPORTING TO F.B.I INTERNET CRIME REPORT THIS COCK SUCKER!
animalspirit

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:44:16 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 09:23:41 PM by animalspirit

There will likely be a fork with the Bitcoin Silver brand, someday.

I am selling the @BitcoinSilver Twitter account.  For $200 to the first to inquire.

http://Twitter.com/@BitcoinSilver
Crypto-Joe

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:56:36 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 10:06:58 PM by Crypto-Joe

Greetings FUDDERS,

I do not think this token is necessarily intended as a scam.
The Dev is a billionaire already, thats right billionaire.
He does not need the measly few millions to be made from a scam.
For all those who dont believe me, DYOR

Now thats out of the way, BTCS to the Moon!
uday464

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:19:59 AM

Good Evening Freinds,

I sent etherium (around 80 USD) to the ETH address mentioned in the Bitcoin silver website.  30 hours passed and I still don't see BTCs deposited in my account. please let me know how long will it take a time, is it a SCAM?Huh
I wrote a mail and tweeted but no reply from BITCOIN Silver team
botana

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:57:19 AM

Greetings FUDDERS,

If not scam let end crowdsale and pump it up
Seasonic

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:55:03 PM

Greetings FUDDERS,

If not scam let end crowdsale and pump it up

This project is not a scam. Just be patience and watch the pump to the moon above $1 within a few days. Be calm.
SergiuHD

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:33:48 PM

Good Evening Freinds,

I sent etherium (around 80 USD) to the ETH address mentioned in the Bitcoin silver website.  30 hours passed and I still don't see BTCs deposited in my account. please let me know how long will it take a time, is it a SCAM?Huh

I bought it from EtherDelta. 6000 pieces. Cheesy I hope it's gonna make me rich in 10 years.

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:42:46 PM

Good Evening Freinds,

I bought it from EtherDelta. 6000 pieces. Cheesy I hope it's gonna make me rich in 10 years.

This will keep posting for next 10 years this project don't have any idea what to do with this token. You don't understand they are using bitcoin name to make confuse the people to buy this dream and than they will get nothing in the end.
Sillyme

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:08:00 PM

Good Evening Freinds,

this project is a scam endless ico that never ends
Crypto-Joe

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:11:34 PM

Good Evening Freinds,

Hello uday464, what wallet are you using?
If you use myetherwallet you have to add the token yourself or you will not see the balance.
You can check your balances easy by going to https://ethplorer.io/address/ (put your address here)

But you better buy them on etherdelta because it is cheaper...

Crypto-Joe

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:56:46 AM

Folks, the BitcoinSilver Twitter account is https://twitter.com/BitcoinSilver1
 it currently has 11.9k followers...

BTCS Crowdsale has ended.
Sillyme

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:32:03 AM

Folks, the BitcoinSilver Twitter account is https://twitter.com/BitcoinSilver1
 it currently has 11.9k followers...

BTCS Crowdsale has ended.

BTCS CROWD SALE DID NOT END ANOTHER 19 HOURS SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: