Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:29:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Introducing Bitcoin Silver (BTCS) JOIN OUR ICO: www.bitcoinsilver.io  (Read 11740 times)
Crypto-Joe

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:24:51 PM

Hmm, yesterday when I looked at the website it was finished, apparently not...  Undecided
botana

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:31:30 AM

What is difference bteen scam and real likes btcs right now? scam is crowd and real right now is silent. Cheesy Cheesy
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:52:29 AM

What is the problem with this team. Why can they keep to their promise to their investors?
Sillyme

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:50:02 PM

What is the problem with this team. Why can they keep to their promise to their investors?

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM ENDLESS ICO DO NOT BUY Undecided
Sillyme

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:51:34 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM ENDLESS ICO DO NOT BUY Undecided

ALL CROWD SALES FAIL ALWAYS BUY WHEN IT HITS THE EXCHANGE SITE
Fbitopdog

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-silver/
When you try to go to their site its a scam.
Metamask is saying this not just me.
Hope this help's someone.
tzolov

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:46:48 PM

People still send ETH to them, luckily i tested with small amount 2 weeks ago. It's never ending sale and they are no answer my mails. Can we report this site somewhere ?  Undecided
Seasonic

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:56:53 PM

There's a pump going on so I think a good news is around the corner.
pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:29:31 PM

a bomb is apparently coming, buying a few thousand doesn't hurt anyone  Grin

Sillyme

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:44:25 PM

First and foremost, we do not need another fork. The increasing demand for cryptocurrency though exciting, has proved otherwise due to slower transactional speeds when using Bitcoin. Nonetheless, life still goes on in the first world countries where Bitcoin, and Altcoins are easily accessible by a click or tap on your phone. The rest of the world wants to catch up but access to cryptocurrency is limited due to several reasons including local currency conversion, access to the the smart world (Internet, Smart phones, etc.) and a free and fair ecosystem to trade/exchange cryptocurrency.
The team at Bitcoin Silver includes multiple individuals who see the potential in decentralized currency in parts of the world where currency is rationed to the advantage of the top few. We see how cryptocurrency could be used to transform money transfers, boost local economies, and connect the world to the rest of the world in minutes. An incredible platform with low transactional fees, and fast speed such as Ethereum gives us the opportunity to make this happen.
The truth about extending cryptocurrency access and use to the rest of the world is that it does not end with developing a coin, but it goes much more further than that. It includes providing easy access to internet, smart phones/devices, conversion/exchange capability, and a trading marketplace. We currently provide cryptocurrency to traders in second to third world countries. Having local representatives and local governments on board to facilitate this change has proved incredibly beneficial as we take on this revolution. Providing access to us means education, mobile phones, use value, marketplace, smart wallets, and most of all realtime cryptocurrency conversion.

In simple terms:
The use and accessibility of cryptocurrency in first-world countries are ever growing and fully functional but what about the rest of the world? Countries that do not have Internet/WiFi in every region, or nearby internet café’s on every corner?
Bitcoin Silver presents a solution to this issue:
An affordable cryptocurrency that runs on a fast blockchain network, with smart contract and smart wallet technology. Our end-goal is to ensure that every individual literate or illiterate, in the world owns and has easy access to cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Silver. Our mission doesn’t end with developing an incredible product. It continues with a robust roadmap to drive trade activities using Bitcoin Silver. Providing accessibility means providing the platform and technology. Our team is currently working with several organizations around the world in the financial, mobile technology, and money transfer industries to propel value in decentralized currency.
To the team at Bitcoin Silver, providing a revolutionary product means providing the necessary tools to end users in other parts of the world for purchase and trade of cryptocurrency at their finger tips, and in their local currency. We’re just getting started.
Thank you for your help in creating a smart world.

Join our ICO: https://bitcoinsilver.io
Telegram: https://t.me/bitcoinsilverbtcs
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitcoinSilver1

NOT A SCAM GLAD I HELD ON TO IT I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID LOLOL
Once_upon_A_Time

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:37:48 AM

This coin needs to be at Yobit and Coinexchange

Grin
Crypto-Joe

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:03:43 AM

Message from Dev on Twitter;

@BitcoinSilver1

Hi Everyone, Sorry for the delay with coinexchange.io We are still working on getting listed soon. If you haven't recieved your tokens kindly send an email to support@bitcoinsilver.io with your address and Transaction hash. Thanks.
Dec 3, 2017

walerikus

Activity: 180
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:33:59 PM

Do you have telegram chat for community?
WarBux

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:38:51 PM

3 Email sent to their support email address, 0 replied.  1 message sent through their website, 0 replied.  1 message sent to their twitter account, 0 replied. 

Has anyone gotten their BTCS token? if so, share it below plz.

animalspirit

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:14:21 PM

There will likely be a fork with the Bitcoin Silver brand, someday.

I am selling the @BitcoinSilver Twitter account.  For $200 to the first to inquire.

http://Twitter.com/@BitcoinSilver

@BitcoinSilver Twitter account for sale.

bump
badbened

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:00:08 PM

What happened with the website?
wendy107th

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:45:44 PM

SCAM
 Wink
embargos

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:49:44 PM

Would you please explain your concept in simple words?
Sillyme

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:02:37 AM

3 Email sent to their support email address, 0 replied.  1 message sent through their website, 0 replied.  1 message sent to their twitter account, 0 replied. 

I got my tokens 10,000 price 308 = 1 eth
CryptoRad

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:57:45 PM

No response from ‘Support’ email address here.
Website is now offline.
It looks like this was a scam from day one.
I’ll give them another day to respond,
before I get Law Enforcement involved.
I only sent 0.1Eth but it’s the principle...
Luckily EtherDelta shows where the coins went.
Anybody else in the same position as me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: