Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DELETE]  (Read 226 times)
Zpectrum (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:03:17 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 12:18:28 AM by Zpectrum

try to ask someone to make you a vouch so they can test your service.

I'm still new to this, even if my rank doesnt say it. When i began to make my signatures, Youghoor sent me this message, i thought that would be won as long as i did my signatures, but i think that's not true

If you can help me with this, i appreciate it. Smiley

Moderators, please put this topic in the correct section if i was wrong section, thanks

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:06:49 PM

I'm still new to this, even if my rank doesnt say it. When i began to make my signatures, Youghoor sent me this message, i thought that would be won as long as i did my signatures, but i think that's not true

Moderators, please put this topic in the correct section if i was wrong section, thanks

A vouch usually means that you give a free copy of your product/service to a reputable member of the community so that he makes a review

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:39:21 PM

What is your service? if you are a signature designer then you don't need any vouch, if you are trying to participate in a signature campaign then you need no vouch. whatever you are selling someone will ask you for a vouch.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:47:39 PM

But the biggest question is, what is the service you are offering really? Whatever it is, post the service in the right board and offer to provide a few free copies for established members. Your post will be flooded with tons of vouch copy requests, but provide a vouch copy only to an established and active member whom the community can trust upon. Upon receiving the vouch copy, the member will give an honest opinion, which will help you in selling it, if its really worth anything.
Zpectrum (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:12:43 PM

A vouch usually means that you give a free copy of your product/service to a reputable member of the community so that he makes a review

What is your service? if you are a signature designer then you don't need any vouch, if you are trying to participate in a signature campaign then you need no vouch. whatever you are selling someone will ask you for a vouch.

But the biggest question is, what is the service you are offering really? Whatever it is, post the service in the right board and offer to provide a few free copies for established members. Your post will be flooded with tons of vouch copy requests, but provide a vouch copy only to an established and active member whom the community can trust upon. Upon receiving the vouch copy, the member will give an honest opinion, which will help you in selling it, if its really worth anything.

Do you know who i can offer a free copy of my services?

Thank you for your quick responses. My service is signature design, and so far it's free, i don't want to post the link of my topic because i think many will take this post as an advertisement for my topic

Again, thanks for your response, i think i already got my answer
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:54:24 PM

Do you know who i can offer a free copy of my services?

Thank you for your quick responses. My service is signature design, and so far it's free, i don't want to post the link of my topic because i think many will take this post as an advertisement for my topic

Again, thanks for your response, i think i already got my answer
Vouching signatures sure can sound tricky.... You might create a thread in which you put some designs you have created but I don't really see the point of vouching sometging that is purely visual

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:23:52 PM

so I think it is the right time we established our own signature design service, and profit from it, joining in a contest make it hard for us to get profit from our skill cause lot of members had sharpen their skills.

P.S only start with a low amount of Bitcoin as a right payment as you are only new in this service I will start my own next year or so Good luck.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:56:10 PM

Your vouch must not be ask. It will be given to you freely by your previous client. If your client satisfy to your work then they will going to vouch and appreciate your work. It is not something to be demanded. As long as you are true and  not scamming from your service, the trust will automatically be build.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: