Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Law Firm to Embrace Bitcoin  (Read 215 times)
ledu_ico (OP)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 100

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:49:10 PM

According to some news sources, Nordic Law(Law firm in Finland) is the first firm to fully embrace bitcoin and begin accepting it as a means of payment for legal services. The company primarily hopes to help clients who have issues with taxes in regards to using digital currency. Their primary bitcoin-paying clientele are foreigners who reside outside of Finland.

This sounds like hackers are their first clients, they can't be traced Cheesy

unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:42:31 PM

Their website, and a news article regarding this. Pretty interesting, good to see such specialized firms and services accepting Bitcoin Smiley
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:00:37 AM

According to some news sources, Nordic Law(Law firm in Finland) is the first firm to fully embrace bitcoin and begin accepting it as a means of payment for legal services. The company primarily hopes to help clients who have issues with taxes in regards to using digital currency. Their primary bitcoin-paying clientele are foreigners who reside outside of Finland.

This sounds like hackers are their first clients, they can't be traced Cheesy

Another pleasing news. What is that the somewhere in Europe they see bitcoin as a alternative mode of payments. Switzerland just implement it as well, accepting bitcoin as payment for tuition fees for their students. The firms sees this opportunity to gain a lot of clients, but how can they defend it is outside of their country btw? They should also post their services here in our forum (if they haven't do so), and I'm sure there got a handful of clientele. Smiley

It's good to read such news everyday and not some guy with keeps on trashing bitcoin for his own advantage. This news sort of bring positive vibes specially if you are just starting your day. And maybe one day you will need this kind of services. Who knows?  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:08:29 AM

I think it’s amazing that lawyers look at it as a legal alternative payment for they’re service while confusing that bankers look bitcoin as “fraud” and a “scam” investment. Is it that bankers know more about the law than the lawyers does. Is it something hypocritically should be given sanction to this kind of propagandist as they’re spreading #fakenews.

Congratulations to that law firm for they know what is meant to be updated to reality.
Johj

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:10:35 AM

Fantastic to see. With mainstream adoption comes many benefits. Hopefully we'll see similar news in abundance soon. I find that law firms in specific seem like great PR in terms of adoption and "security".
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:31:41 AM

I don’t think this topic belong in this section because it is more likely as a news.(Press board section)

Their website, and a news article regarding this. Pretty interesting, good to see such specialized firms and services accepting Bitcoin Smiley

Anyways, thanks for the links and it is good to read/hear such news regarding lawyers who are more open to bitcoin transactions than many businesses in the present time. Hope this would make the best out of everything regarding bitcoin legality and immersion of it in the businesses sectors.

This will make them much popular in bitcoin investors with legal problem and cases, they will be in demand.
btcbrother

Activity: 131

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:33:08 AM

I have a very, very, very high doubt that this is the first law firm in the entire world that is accepting Bitcoin, but could be wrong.

A T L A N T    ▀▄▀    P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ ███ █    I C O   E N D I N G   S O O N    █ ███ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: