Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification  (Read 33423 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:37:16 PM

The idea of the project is good. If the project is successful in implementation, it can have a good future. But the fact that the amount of investment is transparent left a question mark in my head. I think investors should know the amount of investment. I think it is a factor that directly affects the amount of investment the project will take.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:15:17 AM

Nice project. Invested some and watching closely

An interesting project but has a very long time frame to solve it. More patiently waiting for the project to run successfully.
DiBonaRoyal

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

Great project here! You just made another supporter!
Cream caramels

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

Hi everybody!

My first time writting here Smiley

I'm very interested in this coin. Already existing other coins with similar projects but seems a good project.

Just yesterday appear a news: "Visa Cracks Down on Bitcoin Debit Cards in Europe"

I'm very noob and maybe is a stupid question, but, I want to know if this affects in some way to beluga pay?

Thanks!
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

I have a question, is there any assessment of what will be the initial price of BBI when it is released? either in satos or in US dollars?
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

I have a question, is there any assessment of what will be the initial price of BBI when it is released? either in satos or in US dollars?

It depends on raised ethereum. You can do calculation.  Take ethereum price and divide it by amount of bbi you get for 1 ethereum.   Currently its about  3.50$ = 1 bbi, but when exchange will open it can go down because bounty people will sell, but if there will be demand price can go up
hackzang12

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

It depends on raised ethereum. You can do calculation.  Take ethereum price and divide it by amount of bbi you get for 1 ethereum.   Currently its about  3.50$ = 1 bbi, but when exchange will open it can go down because bounty people will sell, but if there will be demand price can go up

If there's a demand price then will be happy to see a huge pump. Just hold it will gain $5-$6 per bbi. Let the traders pump this coin and wait for bounty to sell those
cryptoico.studio (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 104

Bounty manager - https://t.me/noozzle_live

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:08:30 AM

waht is the date to list the tokens. as i could not find the dates.

If you mean exchanges, they will come in april.

Thank you for your support @therhslv, much appreciated!

cryptoico.studio (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:09:54 AM

Hi, my rank is now full member.
made a proper signature and added an avatar.
I ask you to take this into account in the following calculations

Hello,

it was changed for you, but please forward those request in bounty ANN or our telegram. Thanks

cryptoico.studio (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:11:29 AM

so far we got monaco, tenx, centra etc etc what does beluga offer more than those?

we are not only offering the cards, please check out our whitepaper: https://belugapay.com/assets/beluga_whitepaper_v10.2.pdf

cryptoico.studio (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:13:38 AM

Hi everybody!

My first time writting here Smiley

I'm very interested in this coin. Already existing other coins with similar projects but seems a good project.

Just yesterday appear a news: "Visa Cracks Down on Bitcoin Debit Cards in Europe"

I'm very noob and maybe is a stupid question, but, I want to know if this affects in some way to beluga pay?

Thanks!

Yes, we are aware about wavescrest, but we got solutions. We will make an announcements in the near future.

Valko

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:02:05 AM

With Beluga we can easy to credit, debit payment just by one application. I think there are many people will be invest to this project. Just wait until the ICO start in February.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:33:19 PM

if the information about the ban by vista prepaid crypto payment card, are there any disturbing signals for the beluga project?  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's scores a 9 on a scale of 1to 10 for a prospective investor. All the same, I would keep researching more about it,  but so far it's a big thumbs up for me. Keep it up Beluga
Alexblackdiamond

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

Whitelist Alert!: ERC20 ICO with live product in market and Visa/Mastercard processing certification. Based primarily out of Guadalajara, “Mexico's silicon valley”, Beluga Pay are developing a mobile point of sale system (mPOS) that will accept VISA, Mastercard and Crypto. Beluga go under the name “Espiral” in Mexico
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

This is an interesting project for me! Quite by chance I found this treasure! I immediately became interested, I will study information about you
SpreadWinner

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

I want to try your ICO. But I can't use Google Authenticator. Because I don't have a smartphone. Do you have other certification systems?

dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:20:26 AM

I want to try your ICO. But I can't use Google Authenticator. Because I don't have a smartphone. Do you have other certification systems?

You can use some desktop version, for example: https://winauth.github.io/winauth/

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SpreadWinner

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

You can use some desktop version, for example: https://winauth.github.io/winauth/
Thank you ! I will try it.

SpreadWinner

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

Thank you ! I will try it.

I got it. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: