Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iBeLink DM22g (22 Gh/s) [HELP] mining asic setup  (Read 791 times)
SejioSenkilos (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:01:23 PM

i bought 3x iBeLink DM22g (22 Gh/s) for 3800$ but i cant understand how to setup it ...where i need to write my wallet...help me please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:45:13 AM

iBeLinks are a pain in the ass for sure.  The set up screen is tempermental.

1.  Hit the "config" button in the top right and the screen will expand.  Stop all the mining with the stop button.  Just to be sure delete all the previous mining addresses.  It is very important that the miner is not mining anything while you set up because the screen will refresh every 30 seconds or so and you will lose all the information you put in.  Besides - the addresses are not yours and while the previous "testers" appreciate your generosity, they did their part and delivered the machine to you.

2.  Add your own exactly like the pool you are connecting to states.  (Or just join nicehash.  Put in the bitcoin address in the "worker" spot.  (Nicehash will post your required mining address on their home page.  It asks for what type of machine you have and you have an x11 ASIC machine.  Pick the closest server.  The password does not matter; "x" will do.)

3. Eventually add a backup pool once you get a feel for the setup. 

NiceHash is a great place to start.  The P2P dash pool sites are good too but they like stability and the iBeLink is very temperature sensitive and drops chips like crazy if you are close to 39 Celsius. 
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:55:48 AM

i bought 3x iBeLink DM22g (22 Gh/s) for 3800$ but i cant understand how to setup it ...where i need to write my wallet...help me please

Hello, first i would like to say great buy. I own ibelink miners and they are solid.. just keep your eyes on the temperature though. That is the con of ibelinks machines.
But here is a quick link/guide you can check out. Im sure set up would be the same as the dm11g.

https://ibelink.co/product-support/

You can find the support pdf from that link.
Goodluck! Happy mining.
Timo66

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:20:10 PM

How you bought for 3800$ man??  Huh Huh Huh
Chan8

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

OP messaged me after my post. After i commented in this thread with advice. 
After our pm conversation, it really seems like this guy just wants to advertise this website that he bought ibelink dm22g from. It was odd to me at first, i really wanted to be polite and keep my "cool". But you can clearly see what his intentions were.
Yeso

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:29:02 AM

After our pm conversation, it really seems like this guy just wants to advertise this website that he bought ibelink dm22g from. It was odd to me at first, i really wanted to be polite and keep my "cool". But you can clearly see what his intentions were.

Good call bro ,was wonder how he able get this price.  Wink
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:47:29 AM

Well,

I feel like a sucker.  "help" and by the way have you tried Bengay?  (Bruce Jenner got a million dollar contract to politely talk about bengay with his be-a-champion speeches in the 80's)   

I do stand by my temperature statement.  IBeLinks are almost worthless when the temperature is >37 Celisius.  Share dependability requires a pretty low temperature with these guys.
SejioSenkilos (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:44:13 PM

Its weird bro...because you write me that you want to sell your old ibelinks...is it not tru?
Chan8

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:12:13 PM

Good call bro ,was wonder how he able get this price.  Wink

Lol yeah bro. This guy msged me pretending to be interested in purchasing my ibelink dm11g.
And flipped it and advertise his scam site with link claiming he bought his ibelink dm22g for 2700usd.
Its very funny how you start seeing so many scam artists on here after awhile.
And yeso! You know you too smart to fall for these fake prices. Lol amateur scammers at work  Wink
Chan8

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:22:34 PM

Its weird bro...because you write me that you want to sell your old ibelinks...is it not tru?

Nope. Shall i post a screen shot of your pm to me asking me "how much you want to give your ibelink"
Nothing weird at all, you clearly know what you are doing and trying to accomplish.
Dont call me a bro, you are worst than a rat. Roaches like you definitely need to be taught a lesson one day, roaches trying to scam hiding behind your computers.
The community here give you advice when you asked for help and you try to scam the decent folks in this community.
SejioSenkilos (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:20:38 AM

Nope. Shall i post a screen shot of your pm to me asking me "how much you want to give your ibelink"
Nothing weird at all, you clearly know what you are doing and trying to accomplish.
Dont call me a bro, you are worst than a rat. Roaches like you definitely need to be taught a lesson one day, roaches trying to scam hiding behind your computers.
The community here give you advice when you asked for help and you try to scam the decent folks in this community.

i asked how much you give(pay) for them...
and then what you did?...who is rat?

Hello...how much you give for Ibelink?

Hey are you interested in the dm11g ibelink? If yes im asking 3000usd. But if your serious it is negotiable.

3000$ ? for your old 11Ghs??

already make one more order from this guys...for ibelink 22ghs new 2750$
http://wuxi-dark.space/product/ibelink-dm22g-x11dash-miner-with-22-ghs-hash-rate/

Nice. You got a really good deal. I can not beat that price for dm22.
If you serious to take a few units off my hands. I can possible go down a bit more. But if you telling me you buy dm22 @ 2750. That is good price already.

I see where you post now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2270876.msg23019317#msg23019317

Hope you have your ibelink running now. Very easy to set up. U can find the ibelink support pdf.
Chan8

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:12:20 AM

Hey are you interested in the dm11g ibelink? If yes im asking 3000usd. But if your serious it is negotiable.

http://wuxi-dark.space/product/ibelink-dm22g-x11dash-miner-with-22-ghs-hash-rate/

If you serious to take a few units off my hands. I can possible go down a bit more. But if you telling me you buy dm22 @ 2750. That is good price already.

Hope you have your ibelink running now. Very easy to set up. U can find the ibelink support pdf.

Ahh ok i see.. so give is pay.  I learned something new today.
So in your PM you said you buy new ibelink dm22g for 2750$.
This thread you said 3 units for 3800$, so is that each or for all 3 units. Still doesnt match up correct?
So if your calling me a rat, i been very courteous to you. Im sure roaches like you need to get your scam game on point before trying to rip people off. Alot of the members called you out about you posting your scam site everywhere already.. you know your a weaseling scammer. Do not try to justify your intentions.
SejioSenkilos (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:53:49 AM

Ahh ok i see.. so give is pay.  I learned something new today.
So in your PM you said you buy new ibelink dm22g for 2750$.
This thread you said 3 units for 3800$, so is that each or for all 3 units. Still doesnt match up correct?
So if your calling me a rat, i been very courteous to you. Im sure roaches like you need to get your scam game on point before trying to rip people off. Alot of the members called you out about you posting your scam site everywhere already.. you know your a weaseling scammer. Do not try to justify your intentions.

Yes you are RAT! Open your eyes and read what i write to you!...i write in post that i bought for 3800$ ....and i write to you..that now (there where i bought) they cost 2750$...stupid clown
enough to weave intrigues
IndigoSun

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:59:33 PM

This IBELINK is the wors nitghtmare !!!

Please some one know about " WHAT HELL is the RESET BUTTOM , just like the Asics has? thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: