Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold my Bitcoin today  (Read 4889 times)
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:53:50 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 12:15:20 AM by wahb

Take some profit before drops. The drops is normal and quite possibly not that threatening. I expect the pricing to be corrected at $5000-5500 and it will continue to increase up till next year. I'll buy some this coming December and hodl it for a year.
That is a good decision i think but still i will like to say that most of the people do not have the decision power to take in right time. I think it is too much important that you have the decsion power and whenever you realize to take the step you should try to do that in first chance and not to waste the time, because some time when it become late to take decision it really bring a big lost to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:55:33 PM

I sold my bitcoin today. I think the price jumped too much too fast. My opinion is that it will drop below 5,000 soon and in that case I will buy back again because i expect bitcoin to increase significantly in the long term.
What do you think??
Good move by you which is normal thing to do specially if you are an active day trader which the peak of 5.8k usd would be the sweet spot to sell out those bitcoins we do have and we did actually see the price did dip again on 5.1 and now it starts to climb up on 5.5k usd as of writing which means it would really be an easy money if you did able to rise on those waves.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:46:53 AM

I sold my bitcoin today. I think the price jumped too much too fast. My opinion is that it will drop below 5,000 soon and in that case I will buy back again because i expect bitcoin to increase significantly in the long term.
What do you think??

It didn't dropped below $5,000 the lowest price that I saw is $5,300 or I just a smaller price. And today the price was up again at $5,500 so you missed the chance of buying back at lower price. I don't think that there will be another dip for bitcoin this month, this I guess is the final dip for bitcoin this month as we are near to the hard fork so you did sold at the earlier moment but it's still good that you have profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:50:39 AM

What do you think??

It didn't dropped below $5,000 the lowest price that I saw is $5,300 or I just a smaller price. And today the price was up again at $5,500 so you missed the chance of buying back at lower price. I don't think that there will be another dip for bitcoin this month, this I guess is the final dip for bitcoin this month as we are near to the hard fork so you did sold at the earlier moment but it's still good that you have profit.
If you do look up on the chart it did dip on $5150+ price which have been mentioned above which is the best time to buyback since the price bounce up again then if we do make active trading then that would really be a good profit for us but there are really times which we wont really know if its the dip or not which we would really hesitate to buy on and now we are regretting again on missing the opportunity,

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:26:20 AM

Bitcoin dropped a few hours ago and I panicked enough to see that I sold a few percent of the bitcoin I had, but now the bitcoin price is rising again and my opinion is better to hold bitcoin until the price hits at $6000 and that's a good time to sell before a hard fork.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:13:26 AM

What do you think??
Good move by you which is normal thing to do specially if you are an active day trader which the peak of 5.8k usd would be the sweet spot to sell out those bitcoins we do have and we did actually see the price did dip again on 5.1 and now it starts to climb up on 5.5k usd as of writing which means it would really be an easy money if you did able to rise on those waves.
Current price of Bitcoin still 2 two scenario. First, it is just a bullish recover price trap and want to make the traders think it has bounce again. Of course, if it is really a trap, you will loss your money if buying now. Second, it is really bounce and will move to $6,000 and breakout to new AHT price.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:29:30 AM

Bitcoin dropped a few hours ago and I panicked enough to see that I sold a few percent of the bitcoin I had, but now the bitcoin price is rising again and my opinion is better to hold bitcoin until the price hits at $6000 and that's a good time to sell before a hard fork.
I would suggest that you pay attention to support and resistance areas to give you some idea of where price might be headed.  It's also good to keep in mind what happened at different key price points that resulted in large subsequent moves.  For example, bitcoin was around $4500 when all the China problems hit the fan a few weeks ago.  When we broke back above that, it showed that the market had gotten past all of that and was likely interested in new highs again.  And so, it wasn't too surprising that it made a beeline for $5k, tested it, pulled back a little, and then blasted through.  Important levels to watch now include the new ATH around $5900, the first pullback level around $5400, and the latest pullback level around $5100.  The sharp bounce off of $5100 (which I hope was effectively a test of the $5k level) to me indicates that there's a lot of confidence in bitcoin right now.  If we can get back up in the $5800s, it might make another run for new ATHs shortly thereafter.  Or it might stall close to $5900 and reverse, creating a double top that could mean a retest of $5k.

Note that, of course, it's a lot easier to see these things and explain these moves in hindsight.  But, breaking or bouncing off of a significant level often leads to a significant move in one direction or the other.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:32:04 AM

What do you think??

If you do look up on the chart it did dip on $5150+ price which have been mentioned above which is the best time to buyback since the price bounce up again then if we do make active trading then that would really be a good profit for us but there are really times which we wont really know if its the dip or not which we would really hesitate to buy on and now we are regretting again on missing the opportunity,

I see so that's the dip for this time, last time it was $3,000 and yesterday it was $5,150 that's right? I did sold some for my cash @ $5,500 and now it was up by $5,600+ so it was a quick $100 increase. As the time goes by the price of bitcoin keeps on pumping so for those young ones out there that are keep on waiting for more dip I guess it's quite too late unless there is something going to happen unexpected again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:12:44 AM

What do you think??

Well if you earned already with the value you sold it then its a good decision.
Recently i sell some of my bitcoins too and notice that the value decrease a bit. I thought it will continue but its not.
Currently the value is above $5k and i dont think it will go down anytime as you expected it to be.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

What do you think??

Well if you earned already with the value you sold it then its a good decision.
Recently i sell some of my bitcoins too and notice that the value decrease a bit. I thought it will continue but its not.
Currently the value is above $5k and i dont think it will go down anytime as you expected it to be.

It could go down... but it's very unlikely given the increased interest in blockchain technology.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:13:03 PM

Bitcoin price never goes drop actually if it does it's mean that bitcoin cares for there investor that they get bitcoins in a cheap price that's why that things happen. Everybody know that bitcoin price is rising and it will cross 15000USD in the end of year so what you can expect more from bitcoin if you are holding your coins from now you will achieve a huge target.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:32:22 PM

Edit: If you are wondering at what price, i sold at $5720. I bought Litecoin with ithat money.

Its a decent price to exit a small amount maybe but why would you put it in litecoin when litecoin has had a much large run in percentage terms - from just over $1 to where it is now, its like a 40x move.  If the market did ever go back down you might see litecoin at $5 to $10 my friend. 

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:46:43 PM

Edit: If you are wondering at what price, i sold at $5720. I bought Litecoin with ithat money.

Its a decent price to exit a small amount maybe but why would you put it in litecoin when litecoin has had a much large run in percentage terms - from just over $1 to where it is now, its like a 40x move.  If the market did ever go back down you might see litecoin at $5 to $10 my friend. 
I would've parked my Bitcoins somewhere else as well. Quite a few alts around that are very cheap right now with breakout potential.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:50:12 PM

I would've parked my Bitcoins somewhere else as well. Quite a few alts around that are very cheap right now with breakout potential.

Ya it is correct that investing fully in once altcoin is full risky as their are other altcoins which are very cheap and their projects are good. If you can hold them for more then six months or above then you can see a very good profit in them.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:03:18 PM

Ya it is correct that investing fully in once altcoin is full risky as their are other altcoins which are very cheap and their projects are good. If you can hold them for more then six months or above then you can see a very good profit in them.
If you actually spend any time carefully researching altcoins instead of buying hypes and fake news it would be quite hard not to x5-10 your investment in 6 months.
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:11:29 AM

If you actually spend any time carefully researching altcoins instead of buying hypes and fake news it would be quite hard not to x5-10 your investment in 6 months.
I have invested in few altcoins like NEO, Waves, Shift, Qtum, DeepOnion, ZenCash, Florincoin. But i am not comfortable investing big amounts in other altcoins, that is the reason i bought Litecoin. I think $100 for Litecoin is not an ambitious target, i would be happy with that.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:16:40 AM

I have invested in few altcoins like NEO, Waves, Shift, Qtum, DeepOnion, ZenCash, Florincoin. But i am not comfortable investing big amounts in other altcoins, that is the reason i bought Litecoin. I think $100 for Litecoin is not an ambitious target, i would be happy with that.
Litecoin is already up 20 fold this year. So $100 is quite ambitious, at least in the next months.
You should look into coins that belong to actual projects by the way. Your whole portfolio consists of coins/smart contract platforms, so you have practically no diversification.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:04:38 AM

What do you think??
good choice I sell my coins too at that price. before it goes under $5400 and now it came back around $5700 so we're getting a good result. I'm waiting till the fork affect the price of bitcoin and then gonna buy again at low price and wait till bitcoin reach $7000 then sell it again basic trading. Cheesy
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:13:41 AM

What do you think??

Actually I'm wondering how much you had. So...how much did you have? How much did you sell? Be honest.

To be fair, you didn't really cash out, you traded. Of course you bought Litecoin at the recent high but I'm sure it'll surge again.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:21:12 AM

What do you think??
good choice I sell my coins too at that price. before it goes under $5400 and now it came back around $5700 so we're getting a good result. I'm waiting till the fork affect the price of bitcoin and then gonna buy again at low price and wait till bitcoin reach $7000 then sell it again basic trading. Cheesy

Yes that was the good price to sell your bitcoins as you made good profits from it and somehow I missed the chance of selling at that price but as of now the price is again above $5700 so thinking of selling some coins at this price before its too late as price may fall after the fork so that would be a good time to buy some more coins at lower price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: